cure-real

Thread: IS IT GOOD/GODLY FOR A MINISTRY TO HAVE THE PICTURE OF THE FOUNDER ON ITS BILL BOARDS

Question IS IT GOOD/GODLY FOR A MINISTRY TO HAVE THE PICTURE OF THE FOUNDER ON ITS BILL BOARDS

IS IT GOOD/GODLY FOR A MINISTRY TO HAVE THE PICTURE OF THE FOUNDER ON ITS BILL BOARDS

Re: IS IT GOOD/GODLY FOR A MINISTRY TO HAVE THE PICTURE OF THE FOUNDER ON ITS BILL BO

Quote Originally Posted by Remi View Post
    IS IT GOOD/GODLY FOR A MINISTRY TO HAVE THE PICTURE OF THE FOUNDER ON ITS BILL BOARDS
    what ministry is doing that?

Re: IS IT GOOD/GODLY FOR A MINISTRY TO HAVE THE PICTURE OF THE FOUNDER ON ITS BILL BO

This OP proves that we are, in fact, living in the end-times.
    The Rookie

Twelve is the number of government. Thus, it is quite apropos that I am on my way towards wielding the power of twelve bars - each bar like, say, a tribe.....or a star.....or, maybe an apostle. A blue apostle. Like apostle smurfs. Does anyone remember smurfs? And all the controversy about them being from the devil? It's probably bad that I juxtaposed "apostle" and "smurf" in the same sentence. But then, I probably lost you at "blue apostle". Yes, my friends, this is what "rare jewel of a person" is actually implying. "Rare Jewel of a Person" really means, "Potentially Insane".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Remi View Post
    There are greater mountains to conquer and bigger issues at hand. Not to mention the word TROLL

Thread Closed
    Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Thread Information