cure-real

Thread: Former co-worker and a Pastor...suicide...

Former co-worker and a Pastor...suicide...

I finally got my friend at work to go back to church ((was years)) So she talked to the Pastor about baptizing her little girl (( Believe she said it was a Methodist church)) Two days before their meeting about the baptizing he committed suicide...He had been a Pastor for many years...She was so upset and I tried to get her to come to church with me but
    she went back a few weeks later...((forgot to say that she was looking to me for answers)) And still is about a lot of things... And last week a former co-worker committed suicide, she had deleted her FB account around a year ago and lost contact with most of her friends from work she used to hang out with ((young-25 yrs old)) She made a new account the end of March and had like 400 friends on her page including me...Said on Easter, Happy Easter to everyone and said she was going to church with grandparents and doing egg hunt with a child...A few comments about her new job, a few days before that, and being tired... and the last comment Easter Monday was...Sometimes surviving is the hardest thing of all ((just last sentence)) Next day she committed suicide...We are all very upset and I can not accept that she might not be in heaven..By that I mean dealing with my own emotions.... and the worst is on info page she has down atheist ....Did she put that because she was upset with her life, don't know...It haunts me constantly...Did she feel His presence on Easter and want peace in heaven and accepted Him...just a thought.. So, just so upset that a beautiful young woman might not be in heaven
    When she would write posts about how depressed she was I
    would try and help (( diagnosed bipolar two as I am......hadn't talked in almost a year when she quit communicating with us...((She tried to commit suicide that morning but was brought to hospital on life support for a few days))....last Wed after church I went to see her and talked about Jesus to her...people say one can hear in coma...But then again she was brain dead....Sorry for the ramble, just upset... thoughts ? ((She knew of my faith and how I always thanked Jesus for helping me))

Came on here tonight to check on diggin , Judy, and thought I would post...
    9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

PRAYERS FOR MIEKE AND CHARLES

Blog Entries

Re: Former co-worker and a Pastor...suicide...

Focus on the letting Jesus bring life to the living. Nothing you can do about the dead.

Was posting on how I feel Dani...hard when you know someone around 5 yrs....That's why I put it in counseling...
    9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10 so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Blog Entries

I understand. Grief needs expression. So ... hugs for you.

Thanks Dani....I will just tell my young friend what I personally feel about her Pastor...

Thread Information