cure-real

Thread: Safety, $ and tikme.

Safety, $ and tikme.

Please pray for me regarding the condo associaton where I live. On the surface this place seems totally normal, safe & quiet.

However, a few years ago I had a very strange experience. 1st, the people downstairs always seemed rather peculiar, in fact based on some of their remarks they seemed possibly like neo nazis. I saw some odd, late (or rather every early AM) comings and goings with them at hours that didn't match their university & school schedules. Worse, one winter morning around 5AM I went out on my deck to look at the snow that had fallen starting around 2 AM. I saw something very strange below me. In the snow leading from the curb on the sidewalk before their doorway there were footprints, so they had been out after the snow fell. Also, there was kind of an upside down wine glass imprint shape in the snow, leaving a "bowl" shape followed by a long "stem" leading to their door. In other words it looked like something big & heavy had been placed on the sidewalk on the curb before their door and then been dragged into their home.

What was really, really strange was that the exact same kind of snow imprints could be seen about 3 doors down! Now I knew the people downstairs fairly well and they never seemed to even know the people who had that matching set of tracks.

What were they both doing out, on a regular weekday, at that time of the morning, and what was in those (appparently) matching bundles? It has always seemed to me that they must have been into someting on the occult side, let's say. Where we live things are kind of an in enclave so generally the world can't see one's coming and goings too easily, and I have wondered if that would appeal to some folk with "unorthodox" schedules. My next Q has always been, Well, if those 2 condos were into something like that, who else might be involved here?

Please pray for my safety always for now I am having to take a pro active, sometimes door to door, stance (since no one else seems to currently be up to it) to make sure that the (informal, fellow condo owners) management of this association become upfront & transprarent about a lot of financial expenses they have been involved with. No one trusts them, everyone has a story to tell about why they don't, but, again, no one else is doing anything but me so far - but I am just getting started on notifying folks of a proposal for changing things.

Please pray for others to step up to the plate & be responsible to be sure their money is being managed correctly. For one thing, I'd much rather be doing my art work projects! I don't mind helping out & have set up a blog & so on, started posting notices, but don't, frankly, want to have a lot of time gobbled up by these efforts. (My art work is hopefully for others' benefit, for ex. speech/languatge homework & Bible verse based art works.)

Sorry if this is too long. Thanks tons for your prayers.

Oh, and if those people are up to no good, please pray for them to be completely stopped in whatever bad things they are doing, or planning, re the finances & the "bags" (or whatever) and to even come to salvation.

Thanks much!
    Please pray for "the least of these" in the Persecuted Church Prayer Forum at top.

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you. With us are 4 men who have taken a vow upon themselves. Take these men and purify yourself along with them and pay their expenses [for a temple offering],...Thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Re: Safety, $ and tikme.

I would pray for you but I should tell you what I will be praying for, just in case you don't my prayers on your behalf:
    I will pray that you have much, much less free/idle time in your current daily living arrangements or situations.
    That is what will keep you safe and bless you and will also salt/preserve your neighbors around you at the same time.

Father have mercy on us all.

The beautiful farm in the center of heaven!
    Blog Entries

Re: Safety, $ and tikme.

Praying for your safety for wisdom and for your neighbors.
    Don't seek too much knowledge. You just may be putting more weight on your shoulders than you're able to bare. Let God be the one to decide how quickly you grow.

Thread Information