cure-real

Thread: Anyone here heard of Grant Jeffrey?

Anyone here heard of Grant Jeffrey?

I was watching the TBN Christian network and this man was doing a show called Bible prophecy.

I see he writes books linking the Bible to world events.

Re: Anyone here heard of Grant Jeffrey?

Quote Originally Posted by Protective Angel View Post
    I was watching the TBN Christian network and this man was doing a show called Bible prophecy.

I see he writes books linking the Bible to world events.
    I have listened to him for years. I like him.

Blog Entries

I have heard of him, and like much of what he says. I'm not much on TBN, but that is where I usually catch Jeffery.

Did you catch the thing on global warming?

I have watched him on several occasions. I like him.

Jeanne

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it". ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"If we ever forget that we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, then we will be a nation gone under" ~ Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by quiet dove View Post
    I have heard of him, and like much of what he says. I'm not much on TBN, but that is where I usually catch Jeffery.

Did you catch the thing on global warming?
    Yes I did. When I seen the title of the show as "Bible prophecy", I thought I needed to watch. To my surprise, it was about conspiracy theory. How the global warming is all staged. I've seen this on another show as well.

I was just suprised to see this done by Christians. I'll have to remember the time it was on and not miss it again.

Blog Entries

Yes I did. When I seen the title of the show as "Bible prophecy", I thought I needed to watch. To my surprise, it was about conspiracy theory. How the global warming is all staged. I've seen this on another show as well.

I was just suprised to see this done by Christians. I'll have to remember the time it was on and not miss it again.
    Where I live, which I think is Eastern Standard time...lol, it is 9:00pm on Fridays.

If you dig around on GodTV, you can find an interview with him. I have not found the thing on global warming on the internet.....yet

As everything in the world is combining to hit us at the same exact time it is alarming.
    Looks like some sort of bacteria that is resistant to drugs will hit us first.

Checked out his website.
    He has a cool KJV Bible that's highlighted for prophecy, Jesus birth/death related, and charts that are show similar content. I'd call it the easy Bible.
    Only thing is, it's $99.

Blog Entries

Checked out his website.
    He has a cool KJV Bible that's highlighted for prophecy, Jesus birth/death related, and charts that are show similar content. I'd call it the easy Bible.
    Only thing is, it's $99.
    Yikes, sounds great, but out of my price range...LOL

I don't know if you have e-sword, if not get it, free. And mucho mucho modules available for download at Biblesupport.com

You can then, find a version of the Bible you want to use and highlight the verses. I have one that I have color coded with a variety of things, like in the books of the prophets I am working on(because everything I do is a work in progress...lol)that I have fulfilled prophecy in one color, and say the Messianic prophecies have their color, the things I believe speak of the Second Advent are in another color, stuff that relates to the "nations" is another color...and so on. And if you mess up a color, or change your mind about what the prophecy is about, it is simple as pie to just re-highlight it another color. I think I used the ESV and have it now as a reference.

You can also make notes with an in sync thingy that automatically goes to the verse...It is really great software, free, and the modules are free...GOBS of modules at Biblesupport. Nice web site, nice people to help if you get stuck and get the something to work. Be sure to download the new installer thingy they have developed for the modules.

Just saw the new update that has been issued for the latest e-sword, so got that....Yea!!

Checked out his website.
    Only thing is, it's $99.
    Consider it a donation to the ministry. That is what I considered it when I bought mine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds357 View Post
    Consider it a donation to the ministry. That is what I considered it when I bought mine.
    I think that is a good way to look at it. I was not trying to be negative, I'd love to have one.

I hate to ask and torment myself, but I bet it has some interesting stuff in it...

Quote Originally Posted by quiet dove View Post
    I think that is a good way to look at it. I was not trying to be negative, I'd love to have one.

I hate to ask and torment myself, but I bet it has some interesting stuff in it...
    Honestly, its not that great. There is a hardcover addition of it available much cheaper. Grant no longer publishes it, but there are many of them floating around.

Brother Grant passed away last night. I watched him regularly over past 2 years and I agreed with much of what he said. He will be missed here, but has gone home to be with the Lord.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jpoole21 View Post
    Brother Grant passed away last night. I watched him regularly over past 2 years and I agreed with much of what he said. He will be missed here, but has gone home to be with the Lord.
    I accidentally heard this yesterday actually. I think he had a massive heart attack, but don't quote me on that. He will be missed.

Thread Information