cure-real

Thread: POWERFUL NEW FILM!!!-moved from Contro

Thumbs up POWERFUL NEW FILM!!!-moved from Contro

This is an extremely disturbing subject matter, but the message of HOPE in Christ will cause you to fall more deeply in love with this Man who fights for the oppressed. The testimonies in this documentary are absolutely incredible! 7x Award Winning documentary on sex trafficking.

You can see the trailer here: http://nefariousdocumentary.com/

You can purchase the DVD here: http://nefariousdocumentary.com/store/

100% of the proceeds go to fight sex trafficking!

The Great Commission, INCLUDES the Great Abolition! Isaiah 61

Re: POWERFUL NEW FILM!!!-moved from Contro

I posted this in the other thread as well - but want to say it again:

In case anyone's wondering - this documentary is the real deal, and was actually produced by one of our members (Poor Brother Benji) who was not aware of the protocol here in communicating the DVD release. I've seen it (and know Benji well), and can testify that it is amazing, and that the Lord has really used it in powerful ways to alert, educate, and shift ministries, governments, and laws in different parts of the world. So check it out. If nothing else, we get a chance to be really proud of one of our members and what the Lord is doing with him!
    The Rookie

Twelve is the number of government. Thus, it is quite apropos that I am on my way towards wielding the power of twelve bars - each bar like, say, a tribe.....or a star.....or, maybe an apostle. A blue apostle. Like apostle smurfs. Does anyone remember smurfs? And all the controversy about them being from the devil? It's probably bad that I juxtaposed "apostle" and "smurf" in the same sentence. But then, I probably lost you at "blue apostle". Yes, my friends, this is what "rare jewel of a person" is actually implying. "Rare Jewel of a Person" really means, "Potentially Insane".

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the rookie View Post

In case anyone's wondering - this documentary is the real deal, and was actually produced by one of our members (Poor Brother Benji) who was not aware of the protocol here in communicating the DVD release. I've seen it (and know Benji well), and can testify that it is amazing, and that the Lord has really used it in powerful ways to alert, educate, and shift ministries, governments, and laws in different parts of the world. So check it out. If nothing else, we get a chance to be really proud of one of our members and what the Lord is doing with him!
    I did a reflection paper on this topic during my Human Sexuality class when a video concerning Human Trafficking was to be viewed. I'll send this link for the DVD to my teacher who I'm sure will be interested.
    Slug1--out

~Does Predestination mean: Once of the devil, Always of the devil?~

~Limitations in a Christianís life are due to limited prayer and limiting obedience~

~Forgiveness has nothing to do with forgetting that moment... it's all about freedom FROM that moment.~

~Your needs activate God's compassion and faith activates God's power~

~Three minutes is a lifetime, if you only have two, too live~

Quote Originally Posted by the rookie View Post

Thanks Rookie! I miss these boards. Haven't been around in a while... i need to come out and play!

Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    I did a reflection paper on this topic during my Human Sexuality class when a video concerning Human Trafficking was to be viewed. I'll send this link for the DVD to my teacher who I'm sure will be interested.
    Thank you very much!

Thread Information