cure-real

Thread: The God who never leaves us.

Blog Entries

The God who never leaves us.

Luke 4: 42-43 And when it was day, he departed and went into a desert place: and the people sought him, and came unto him, and stayed him, that he should not depart from them. And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.

Often during His earthly ministry,when Jesus was about leave one city to go to another, people would come to Jesus and beg Him not to leave. I imagine it must have been hard for Jesus to leave them, yet Jesus had to move on for there were many others who needed to hear the Gospel. In His earthly body, Jesus could only be present in one place at a time. He faced the limitations of an earthly body just as we do.

Just before Jesus was crucified, He told His disciples that He would be soon leaving them and returning to the Father. When He told them this, they were filled with sorrow. Yet Jesus actually told them that it was necessary for Him to go, for when He did, the Holy Spirit would be sent to them, and in this way Jesus could always and forever be with them.

The comforter, ( Holy Spirit), is the Spirit of Christ that comes to live in us and dwell with us forever. Jesus is always and continually with us and in the midst of all His people forever.Jesus, who is seated at the Father's side in heaven is at the same time seated in our hearts.

Psalm 139: 7-10-Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

John 14:18- I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Hebrews 13: 5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
    1 John 1:7- But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

2 Corinthians 7:1- Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

"My heart was once hard and dark. Then God turned on the Light and the Water."

Re: The God who never leaves us.

Quote Originally Posted by glad4mercy View Post
    Luke 4: 42-43 And when it was day, he departed and went into a desert place: and the people sought him, and came unto him, and stayed him, that he should not depart from them. And he said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also: for therefore am I sent.

Often during His earthly ministry,when Jesus was about leave one city to go to another, people would come to Jesus and beg Him not to leave. I imagine it must have been hard for Jesus to leave them, yet Jesus had to move on for there were many others who needed to hear the Gospel. In His earthly body, Jesus could only be present in one place at a time. He faced the limitations of an earthly body just as we do.

Just before Jesus was crucified, He told His disciples that He would be soon leaving them and returning to the Father. When He told them this, they were filled with sorrow. Yet Jesus actually told them that it was necessary for Him to go, for when He did, the Holy Spirit would be sent to them, and in this way Jesus could always and forever be with them.

The comforter, ( Holy Spirit), is the Spirit of Christ that comes to live in us and dwell with us forever. Jesus is always and continually with us and in the midst of all His people forever.Jesus, who is seated at the Father's side in heaven is at the same time seated in our hearts.

Psalm 139: 7-10-Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

Hebrews 13: 5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Amen, Amen, and Amen. Let the Helper, God's Holy Spirit, hold us high on a pedestal; for on this level we can truly see things clearly. I ask, seek the Holy Spirit and God's guidance everyday. I knock at His presence for comfort wherever I am. Christ our God truly is the King of kings; truly magnificent and loving!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jecelpabor View Post
    Amen, Amen, and Amen. Let the Helper, God's Holy Spirit, hold us high on a pedestal; for on this level we can truly see things clearly. I ask, seek the Holy Spirit and God's guidance everyday. I knock at His presence for comfort wherever I am. Christ our God truly is the King of kings; truly magnificent and loving!
    Amen and Hallelujah!

“...To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
    be praise and honor and glory and power,
    for ever and ever!”

God Bless you. I like your ask, seek and knock statement. Everyone who asks receives, everyone who seeks finds, and to everyone who knocks, it will be opened to Him. I thank God that the fullness, overflowing, and superabundance of the Holy Spirit is there for those who ask in faith,( Luke 11:13), and I seek more of Him just as you do. Blessings.
    Last edited by glad4mercy; May 5th 2012 at 11:37 PM.
    1 John 1:7- But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

2 Corinthians 7:1- Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

In God's merciful goodness He led me to this thread today.
    I thank God for you and for the salt I found in your post glad4mercy, the salt that I needed this day for its salt and salt for the next day too, God willing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MoreMercy View Post
    In God's merciful goodness He led me to this thread today.
    I thank God for you and for the salt I found in your post glad4mercy, the salt that I needed this day for its salt and salt for the next day too, God willing.
    Thank you for your reply and kind words. I am so grateful if this post was a blessing to you. It is so good to know that the Lord is always with us to sustain us, hold us, strengthen us, and walk with us. What a blessing to walk in the way with Him. I will be praying for you.

Blog Entries

It is so good to know that the Lord is always with us to sustain us, hold us, strengthen us, and walk with us. What a blessing to walk in the way with Him. I will be praying for you.
    Thank you glad4mercy for your wonderful posts!
    Last night, I dreamt that three bald ducks came into my room and started pecking at my pillows because they wanted their feathers back.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sedux View Post
    Thank you glad4mercy for your wonderful posts!
    God Bless you, and thank you for your example of Christian kindness.

Thread Information