cure-real

Thread: Please pray for my daughter & Grandson

Exclamation Please pray for my daughter & Grandson

Please pray for my Daughter and her son (my grandson, he is 3 yrs old)...her x-husband is in Air Force and he had to go away on leave for 6 months...my Grandson loves his Daddy so much and is use to being more with him, then my daughter...my x son in law met this girl and she has a little boy and she is a mexican girl and lives with her parents...well she came over to meet my daughter to talk with her about keeping my grandson some while his daddy is away to help my daughter out (so she doesnt have to keep him so much..what a shame her own son) anyway, she told me she wasnt going to let her keep him, because she only met her one time and that her and her x husband decided that my daughter would just keep him...well she has lied to me so much in the past and she posted a remark on FB tonight and I dont think she is keeping my grandson, I think she let the girlfriend of her x-husband keep him, and she doesnt even know her that well or much about her, and it worries me because I know NOTHING about this woman, wouldnt know her if I saw her on the street...my daughter is living with her boyfriend and when the x-husband gets home in 6 months they are going to get a divorce..its a messed up situation..anyway Please pray for my daughter and her boyfriends Salvation and that she will come to know and live for God before its too late...pray that God would protect my Grandson whomever is watching and keeping him, and that he would keep him safe physically and emotionally, as I know its going to be difficult for him to be away from his father that long. Also pray that God would give me peace and strength about this whole situation. Ive been trying to get my daughter to call me or text me because I would like to go get my Grandson on May 14th and keep him till May 20th...but she wont return any calls or texts..I have not really got to visit with her in 2 years..thats the last time she came home, on Christmas Eve and she has not been back to SC since, she lives in NC it takes me about 3 and half hours to go and get my grandson and come back to SC...but its worth the drive...I saw him last Feb 23rd for the weekend...I always have to go there and get him, she wont meet me half way or anything...I go to his daycare and pick him up and she meets us there and we speak to her about 15 minutes and then we leave to come back to SC..so its like total 7 hour drive for us....but thats the only way we can see and spend time with him, so its worth the drive...just please pray that she will let me keep him that week and that she will let me keep him alot while her x-husband is away...I worry about him, because of the lifestyle she is living and the fact that she hardly knows this person that she is letting keep him...Pray for my x son in laws salvation and his girlfriends salvation and for Tyler, that he will have peace and happiness and know that he is loved!...I am sorry this is so long...I just wanted to explain what is going on..and then ask for prayer...thank you in advance!
    AngelNSC (Jeanie)

Re: Please pray for my daughter & Grandson

If you get enough documentation, not with her knowing about it of course, that indicates she is kind of abandoning her child and/or leaving him with unsafe people, people involved in drugs, etc., this might be used in court in the future to get custody for your son in law or even maybe you. Just a thought.

Praying for salvation for all involved, for protection and healing for your grandchild, that you will be allowed to see him regularly (maybe permanently in the future if that is Abba's will for him) and that all will work out well.
    Please pray for "the least of these" in the Persecuted Church Prayer Forum at top.

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you. With us are 4 men who have taken a vow upon themselves. Take these men and purify yourself along with them and pay their expenses [for a temple offering],...Thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Asking the Lord to control this situation for the good of the child . . .

Father have mercy on us, please.

I will be praying for you all.

Thread Information