cure-real
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is the 3rd Temple currently being rebuilt in Jerusalem?

Re: Is the 3rd Temple currently being rebuilt in Jerusalem?

Quote Originally Posted by ndibari View Post
    Is this a lie?
    Sorry, but yes.

99.9999999% of religious Jews are waiting for the messiah to come and only then will the temple be rebuilt.
    For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath.

Deuteronomy 4:31

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    There's actually one person alive who knows the proper spot.
    I will bite. Who?

Quote Originally Posted by jesse View Post
    I will bite. Who?
    There's only one man still alive today who saw the first temple: Elijah. And Malachi says that he will come before the messiah does, hmm?
    For the LORD your God is a merciful God; he will not abandon or destroy you or forget the covenant with your ancestors, which he confirmed to them by oath.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    There's only one man still alive today who saw the first temple: Elijah. And Malachi says that he will come before the messiah does, hmm?
    Amen. Hopefully soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ndibari View Post
    I saw a documentary called The Daniel Project. It said the Jerusalem Temple is currently being rebuilt in the Temple Mount area where animal sacrifices will be re-instituted. I know that was the plan but didn't realize it's happening now.
    I saw the same documentary three times. What you probably heard was the fact that some folks living in Jerusalem are preparing the many items that will be used in the temple, such as the garments etc. The Temple is not currently under construction.

Quote Originally Posted by BroRog View Post
    Amen. Hopefully soon.
    We pray for this actually. In the grace after meals.

May the Merciful One send us Elijah the prophet—may he be remembered for good—and let him bring us good tidings, deliverance, and consolation.

What you probably heard was the fact that some folks living in Jerusalem are preparing the many items that will be used in the temple, such as the garments etc.
    Ah now this is different. Yeah there are mystical societies in Jerusalem that are preparing Cohen-priests for when the temple is rebuilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Diggindeeper View Post
    Why would God ever allow yet another temple to be built or another drop of animal blood to be offered as a sacrifice to him?
    I can think of a couple of good reasons why God might want Israel to build a temple and re-institute the sacrifices. We know from the Passover celebration that God considers a communal meal to be essential and worth doing. What better way to have a communal meal with God than to prepare a BBQ dinner and invite God over for dinner?

Second, we also know that God is a God of redemption, and he has expressed his plan to redeem the sons of Levi by causing them to begin the sacrifices again. Jeremiah 33:21, Malachi 3:3, for instance.

I saw the same documentary three times. What you probably heard was the fact that some folks living in Jerusalem are preparing the many items that will be used in the temple, such as the garments etc. The Temple is not currently under construction.
    I'll defer to you then. I could have heard it wrong.

I can think of a couple of good reasons why God might want Israel to build a temple and re-institute the sacrifices. We know from the Passover celebration that God considers a communal meal to be essential and worth doing. What better way to have a communal meal with God than to prepare a BBQ dinner and invite God over for dinner?
    Yeah people forget that not every sacrifice was for a sin.

pushed out by those who say they're my brother

Second, we also know that God is a God of redemption, and he has expressed his plan to redeem the sons of Levi by causing them to begin the sacrifices again. Jeremiah 33:21, Malachi 3:3, for instance.
    Interesting. Gee, I wish we could be here to see how this turns out. Although...you believe the Body of Christ will be resurrected to live during this time. Any ideas how this will look? Want to share? You could PM me if you feel like it's too speculative to share on the board.

What better way to have a communal meal with God than to prepare a BBQ dinner and invite God over for dinner?
    As long as the BBQ is not Pork ribs mmmmmm!
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"

Emmanuel, God is with us
    El Shaddai, all sufficient
    We never walk alone
    And this is our hope
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

pushed out by those who say they're my brother

Quote Originally Posted by Old man View Post
    As long as the BBQ is not Pork ribs mmmmmm!
    Dietary practices don't really affect your health and longevity...do they? ;-)

What's the deal with Pork anyway? I love Pork. Was/is it considered unclean or something? Whatever the case, it feels good in my belly!

Quote Originally Posted by LookingUp View Post
    Interesting. Gee, I wish we could be here to see how this turns out. Although...you believe the Body of Christ will be resurrected to live during this time. Any ideas how this will look? Want to share? You could PM me if you feel like it's too speculative to share on the board.
    I don't have all the details, but I think it's possible that most, if not all, of the Body of Christ will come to earth, at some point, to rule over the nations. At the least, we read where Jesus told his apostles that they would eventually rule over the twelve tribes of Israel. I suppose that other folks will rule over other tribes and nations around the world. I don't know if all of us need to be here at that time. And it's possible that some of us will rule, while others of us are on vacation. I just don't know.

Thread Information