cure-real
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has the Great Tribulation already begun?

Has the Great Tribulation already begun?

Did it start when Obama became president in 2008 or on the 21st of December 2012 where the Mayan calender ended?

In the slave pits of manmade Christianity, setting the captives free.

Re: Has the Great Tribulation already begun?

I vote for neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Whyte
    Did it start when Obama became president in 2008 or on the 21st of December 2012 where the Mayan calender ended?
    Are you being serious?

Remember that The Preventer must be taken out of the way before the tribulation can happen.
    PROV 21:3 To do righteousness and justice Is more acceptable to Jehovah than sacrifice.-American Standard Version 1901

MT 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

As opposed to the bad man that does nothing?

AMOS 6:3 Ye that put far away the evil day, and cause the seat of violence to come near;

GAL 4:25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Blog Entries

Yes, the tribulation has begun. Jesus warned those in Judea that it would begin when they saw Jerusalem destroyed. John was told around the time Jerusalem was destroyed that these things would begin to happen soon. "The time is nigh". Revelation is prophecy, it foretells future events. The Seals have been opening since the time of Jerusalem's fall.

The White horse is false Christs and false religion as through a conquering empire (Rome's Emperors who declared themselves gods)

The Red Horse is war, which increased in frequency and is fairly constant since the time of the split of the Roman Empire (for example the Eastern Roman Empire was at ware about 1000 years with the turkish/arab empires.

The Black horse with scales represents poverty and famine as caused through the spread of "feudalism" in which the elite began to control much more property. Feudalism spread accross the whole world in the 9th century and lasted for several hundred years

The Pale horse of Death and Hades with power over 1/4 of the earth represents disease, pestilence and civil war. (the Black Death devastated about 1/4 of the world's population around the 14th century)

war and disease and poverty were not new, but after these seals they simplpy increased.

THe fifth seal is most likely the persecution of the Protestant and Catholic church on the true church, increasing religious persecution. The church even faught wars against itself.

The sixth seal is a tempest in the solar system and a terror of the second coming. You're living in it right now! The cold war and global war on terror represent the cave digging to hide from God.

The Trumpets will occur during the final 7 years which is not the "great" (large) tribulation, but is more accurately Daniels "time of the end".

Are we in those 7 years now? Obama was voted for president again. He has already ruled for 3.5 years, now he's president for another one of those years.

Quote Originally Posted by Whyte View Post
    Are we in those 7 years now? Obama was voted for president again. He has already ruled for 3.5 years, now he's president for another one of those years.
    I thought Presidents were elected for 4 years!?!

Blog Entries

It started on June 14, 2011.

I picked that date because it seems nobody else has called it yet so I figured I'd be the first. And when it's proven to be wrong I can deny all knowledge of my "prediction" and if anyone shows me this post I can hem and haw a bit and say that I was misunderstood. (Notice when I say "it started" I give myself all sorts of wiggle room as to exactly what started)
    24 August 2013 - I've decided to take a break from a number of internet forums, including this one, for my own reasons.
    I expect to be back at some time in the future, although at present don't know when that will be.
    I've been here just a few days shy of six years, and those six years have been greatly blessed.

---

1Jn 4:1 NKJV Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    1Th 5:21-22 NKJV Test all things; hold fast what is good. (22) Abstain from every form of evil.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vakeros View Post
    I thought Presidents were elected for 4 years!?!
    Yeah, some presidents step down or are impeached before their four year term is over.

Perhaps our current president will be enraptured.

Blog Entries

No, , it has not started

Isn't Obama the antichrist?

Blog Entries

Isn't Obama the antichrist?

He may be "antichrist" if he fits the definition given of those who deny Jesus is the Christ, and came in the flesh. But to be the Beast in Revelation, "the" Antichrist", is an entirely different matter.

Whoever "the" Antichrist is(if he is alive on earthe at this time), he has not "been revealed" yet.

Blog Entries

But you need to consider that those particular seven years are described in Revelation, and elsewhere, and the last four, or 3.5 years do not fit the description

What description?

What description?
    The description in Revelation! Read the Word of God and don't be swayed by every teaching you hear or see.

Thread Information