cure-real
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The 4 Blood Moons starting in 2014

The 4 Blood Moons starting in 2014

Re: The 4 Blood Moons starting in 2014

Quote Originally Posted by theeldersofgod View Post
    There have been similar sets of blood moons in history. They are signs but, biblically, not for eschatological determinings. Rather, they are to show times and seasons and to show on full display the wondrous creation that is the heavens.

Blessings to you, theeldersofgod.
    God Bless,
    Tom

Romans 6:2b-4 -- How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father,even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Hi Thomas,

Three times this has occured in the last 400 years. The fourth is coming.
    1492 Edict of Expulsion from Spain. The Jews were exiled, and Columbus took three ships of exiles to America.
    1948 Israel became a nation again.
    1967 Israel gained control of Jerusalem in the 6 Day War.
    2014 + 2015 Any predictions???

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymuldare View Post
    Hi Thomas,

1492 Edict of Expulsion from Spain. The Jews were exiled, and Columbus took three ships of exiles to America.
    Tears then Triumph

The blood red moons will probably usher in nothing, the signs of the heavens and earth were employed by the prophets in relation to the Mosaic Covenant. The Heavens and Earth are referenced in the Law, which was a contract to the Covenant nation of Israel, and God calls on His creation as witnesses to this covenant, that is why the prophets use commotions of the heavens and the earth in relation to judgement.
    Although this language at times was used in relation to Babylon or Egypt, the words were for Israel's ears, that when these words were spoken, certain judgement was coming.
    Deuteronomy 4:26
    "I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you this day that you will quickly perish from the land that you are crossing the Jordan to possess. You will not live there long but will certainly be destroyed."
    Deuteronomy 30:19
    "This day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life.."

Hi Thomas,

Hi, bunnymuldare.

About four times in 400 years sounds like a regular occurring phenomenon. Are there any "prophetic tie-ins" to occurrences in the 400 years prior to 1492, or the 400 years prior to 1092, or the 400 years prior to 692, or the 400 years prior to 292, or the 400 years prior to 292 BC ?

What years, in the past 3000 years, say, did the 4-blood-moons occur? If NASA's lunar/solar eclipse tracker and calculator has all future solar and lunar eclipses, they must also have a backward-looking method to see when 4-blood moons occurred in the same way throughout history.

Anyone know where to look for that?

Blessings to you, bunnymuldare.
    God Bless,
    Tom

Romans 6:2b-4 -- How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it? Or do you not know that as many of us as were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into His death? Therefore we were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father,even so we also should walk in newness of life.

I'm not the biggest John Hagee guy,but this subject is a interesting one,and I'm not real sure what to make of it.Hagee isn't the only one talking about the blood moons,but this is the best video I've found on the subject.

Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries is the person who discovered this.

http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/

Nice photo of a blood moon in Cape Town, South Africa.

Attachment 11809

While el shaddai ministries at the lowest common denominator is Christian as they believe in the resurrected Jesus Christ, most of their teachings go against the flow of the gospel and are full of eisegesis.
    I can quote from the pastor of el shaddai numerous times in which he states that the christian church is equal to cultism and greek hellenism for not adhering to the law of Moses..quite simply he is a dual covenant proponent.
    As for Hagee, he uses this because it sells and is himself standing on biblical quicksand. As a former adherent to Judaism, I have had some dialogue with these guys and it did not go anywhere. I have all the info if you desire.

Quote Originally Posted by theeldersofgod View Post
    I'm not the biggest John Hagee guy,but this subject is a interesting one,and I'm not real sure what to make of it.Hagee isn't the only one talking about the blood moons,but this is the best video I've found on the subject.
    I've listened to Pastor Hagee a few times but the other day he told his mega congregation that anyone that doesn't believe and teach pre-trib/pre-mil "has the anointing of stupid." His exact words, mind you. And his mega-congregation laughed their heads off over that.

While I was reading Hank Hanegraaf's Apocalypse Code, he referred to several quotes from Pastor Hagee that were just offensive coming from a Christian minister. I was shocked and had to look them up online and sure enough, I found them all legit. So I've read the interviews with him where he says that Christians that don't believe that modern Israel and Jerusalem (in spite of continued apostasy) still receive covenant blessings (the blessings were always contingent on their faithfulness) have "the anointing of Hitler". He believes Christians shouldn't waste their time evangelizing the unfaithful Jews because God will allow them into the Kingdom anyway; that is an absolutely heretical teaching with absolutely zero biblical support.

He is a sensationalist pastor and thousands upon thousands have bought in.

Blessings to you, theeldersofgod.
    God Bless,
    Tom

Good post Thomas Forward, if you want some real fanciful teaching, try El Shaddai and Mark Blitz.
    Look up some of John Hagee's views on the prosperity Gospel, it runs in the same extremism as his Zionism.

At this point, since we have from NASA, the projected schedule for future blood moons in detail, almost anything that happens by man's planning (wars, etc) related to any blood moon can only be seen as a self fulfilling prophecy since the schedule of occurances is known.

Blessings.
    God Bless,
    Tom

HiThomas.
    This is from WND about Pastor Biltz findings.

He says during this century, tetrads occur at least six times, but what’s interesting is that the only string of four consecutive blood moons that coincide with God’s holy days of Passover in the spring and the autumn’s Feast of Tabernacles (also called Succoth) occurs between 2014 and 2015 on today’s Gregorian calendar.

“The fact that it doesn’t happen again in this century I think is very significant,” Biltz explains. “So then I looked at last century, and, believe it or not, the last time that four blood red moons occurred together was in 1967 and 1968 tied to Jerusalem recaptured by Israel.”

He then started to notice a pattern of the tetrads.

“What’s significant to me is that even before 1967, the next time that you had four blood red moons again was right after Israel became a nation in ’48, it happened again in 1949 and 1950 … on Passover and Succoth. You didn’t have any astronomical tetrads in the 1800s, the 1700s, the 1600s. In the 1500s, there were six, but none of those fell on Passover and Succoth.”

When checking the schedule for solar eclipses, Biltz found two – one on the first day of the Hebrew year and the next on the high holy day of Rosh Hashanah, the first day of the seventh Hebrew month. Both of these take place in the 2014-2015 year.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/04/63076/#G2jcMISbGO8fMj5b.99

Thomas,
    Wasn't there an eclipse at the time of Jesus' death?
    The Jews consider the lunar eclipses significant for them, and solar eclipses significant to the world. There were 3 solar eclipses for three years in a row during the 9th of AV,their Day of Darkness , between 2008 2009 and 2010. Seven years later would be
    2015. But honestly, I don't believe in a seven year tribulation. I think there is one final all encompassing 7 that started all the way back to Daniel, and the Dome of the Rock is in the middle of the week where Satan has been claiming to be God ever since, and will continue right up to the appointed time of the end. anyway, it says in Matthew 24 that the end is "not yet" a half dozen times until it says: when you see the signs in the sun moon and stars falling from the sky, THEN you will see me coming in the clouds.
    Matthew 24:29-30
    "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, (see Rev. 11) and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."

Oh, this is significant too. Matthew 24 31 "And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." Is that the last trump maybe?

Mark Biltz said that the Jews call the first day of the Feast of Trumpets the day no man knows the day or the hour. That's because there is no moon to go by. It's a new moon. But there's going to be a solar eclipse on the Feast of Trumpets, or Rosh Hashana, Sept. 14 -15 in 2015. No moon, no sun. How are they going to know when to blow the trumpet? Just sayin'.

I'm not sure but 2015 just might be a year of jubilee. Gosh, that would be a nice bonus. All debts are forgiven.

Anyone have any real links on this. Everything I can find is linked to end times stuff. any objective articles about this phenomenon and its historic occurrence?
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    -R.A. Heinlein

Thomas,
    Wasn't there an eclipse at the time of Jesus' death?
    No, Jesus was crucified during Passover and Passover is only held during a full moon. A solar eclipse would be astronomically impossible, not to mention over within minutes. The darkness during the crucifixion lasted hours.

NASA has a site with dates of solar and lunar eclipses throughout history. Using some super complicated calculus and geometry and trigonometry and astrophysics, they've developed and algorithm using the given size, distance and orbits of the heavenly bodies involved to project exactly when the eclipses occurred and even what part of the world would have been involved.

I'll post links to both solar and lunar eclipses as reply to thread.

Blessings to you, bunnymuldare.
    God Bless,
    Tom

Thread Information