cure-real

Thread: Latest Conspiracy Theories

Latest Conspiracy Theories

I find these interesting. And very possible.

What thoughts do you all have on this stuff?

Seems like the end may be drawing nigh!

Fema Region 3 Event being planned for October?

Scheduled Black out in November for the United States and its possible problems.

Re: Latest Conspiracy Theories

Relate these to the pattern of his executive orders from over 15 months ago.

Could these be linked?

Do Obamas Executive Orders Reveal a Pattern
    Last edited by jhdobbins; Sep 12th 2013 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Double Posting

I don't know what to think but I do know that I don't trust Obama and I wouldn't put anything past him.

Jeanne

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it". ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"If we ever forget that we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, then we will be a nation gone under" ~ Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries

Nothing unusual here.

-- UN Peacekeepers began training the 4th week of July and will complete their nine week training by October 1st.

From the UN official website,
    "Modern peacekeeping operations are often very complex, and place high demands on the personnel we deploy.High levels of training are required before deployment, and the UN works closely with Troop-Contributing Countriesto provide the best help and advice possible. Troops must know what to do if they find themselves in an ambush, for example, and must be capable of responding appropriately, even robustly, if necessary."

Their archives trace back to 1990 with the USA being "Troop-Contributing Country" since then.

-- The Center of Disease Control ordered $11 million worth of antibiotics. Where are they going?

From the CDC official website,
    "Interestingly, prescribing rates vary greatly across the United States. Recent data show outpatient antibiotic prescription rates in the Southeast were more than double those in the West. Future studies should evaluate the factors that are contributing to the geographic differences in antibiotic prescribing in the U.S. Also, improving our understanding of the demographic and cultural influences on prescribing could lead to targeted interventions to reduce inappropriate antibiotic use, which will ultimately save lives and healthcare dollars."

-- Periodic testing of GPS and Communications satellites is normal, but coordinating their testing for the first time.

I don't understand why this is important. Everything in orbit needs to be coordinated - especially communication/GPS satellites - and modifications are made regularly as technology evolves, programs change, and operations are assigned.

-- All DHS agents MUST now qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15’s by September 28th.

The Department of Homeland Security has been contracted with Sig Sauer (a gun manufacturer) since 2004.

From SIG's website,
    "The new SIG SAUER® Homeland Security Pistols™ (HSP™) are the same models we build for the Department of Homeland Security. When the government needed new pistols to protect America they turned to SIG SAUER® for the SIG SAUER® P229."

-- All National Guard units will complete their annual two week training in riot control and disaster assistance. All units MUST have their training complete by September 30th.

Miss Cerda already said this was an "annual" two week training course, so why is it a problem that a training is scheduled for 2013?

-- Coincidently, the Emergency Broadcast System will begin daily testing beginning on September 25th thru October 2nd.

Does she mean the Emergency Alert System? The EBS was used since 1967, and CONELRAD since 1951. I don't see what's unusual about another test from a new system.

"On November 9th, 2011, the first-ever nationwide Emergency Alert System (EAS) Test was conducted across the United States and territories at 2:00 PM Eastern time. The purpose of the test was to assess the readiness and effectiveness of the system for the President to address the public during times of extreme national emergency. Radio and television broadcasters, cable, satellite, and wireline providers across the country (commonly known as EAS participants) participated in the test."

-- FEMA purchase orders deserve a little attention too. They ordered over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals and 22 million pouches of emergency water, to be delivered to Region III by October 1st.

FEMA bought $1 Billion worth of food in 2011 and nothing happened. I don't think another $14 Million is noteworthy.

-- NORCOMM’s yearly training for civil unrest is suspended until September 27th. To be performed in northeast coastal areas.

Again, this is a yearly training exercise!

-- Over 300 school systems will be issued a 3 day emergency kit for each student in September.

That is a whopping 2% of American school systems.

Yes, all of this is going on.

What you aren't stating is how it all fits together. Reading between the lines.

All the dates for these 'tests' end at the same time (end of Sept.) The training is being done in a certain area of the US. The school items are being given in a certain geographic area... not a 2% of all American schools.... etc.

Then you didn't comment on the 2nd article and then the 3rd with the executive orders. When you piece all 3 of these items together, is it a coincidence? That is the complete question.

So please, comment on more specifics and the topic as a whole!
    Last edited by jhdobbins; Sep 12th 2013 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Doubling up.

Blog Entries

I don't really see any dots to connect personally. The fall season seems to be a time when such things are scheduled to happen anyway. The UN has always trained with American soldiers, the CDC has already been distributing medicine to the areas that need it, GPS systems depend on coordination to work, DHS has had guns for years, all the exercises she mentions are carried out annually, and FEMA purchasing food and supplies hardly seems out of the ordinary.

If there was something to see here, believe me I would investigate as much as possible. But I don't think there is anything out of the ordinary about the fall.
    "Excuse me sir, I work for Star Command not Star Suggestion."
    - Buzz Lightyear

Blog Entries

Heh, nothing new here. Same old tactics. Psalm 2 comes to mind.
    John 10 (KJV)
    27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
    28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
    29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aviyah View Post
    I don't really see any dots to connect personally. The fall season seems to be a time when such things are scheduled to happen anyway. The UN has always trained with American soldiers, the CDC has already been distributing medicine to the areas that need it, GPS systems depend on coordination to work, DHS has had guns for years, all the exercises she mentions are carried out annually, and FEMA purchasing food and supplies hardly seems out of the ordinary.

If there was something to see here, believe me I would investigate as much as possible. But I don't think there is anything out of the ordinary about the fall.
    Yeah that's the point. The rhythm by which they do things gets people comfortable.
    John 10 (KJV)
    27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
    28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
    29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Well I guess we'll find out soon enough. I live in this region, so if you don't hear from me.......

Jeanne

"He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it". ~ Martin Luther King Jr.

"If we ever forget that we are ONE NATION UNDER GOD, then we will be a nation gone under" ~ Ronald Reagan

Thread Information