cure-real

Thread: Gov. Power Grid Shut Down Nov. 13-14 2013

Gov. Power Grid Shut Down Nov. 13-14 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WvOm0qHyv8

According to this Cornell professor, there is going to be a downed power grid practice event on Nov 13-14, 2013 that could be very widespread and even include downed nuclear plants. He said second tier government workers don't understand the full implications of what will occur if they do this. He also said the reason Janet Napolitano is predicting solar flares will be disrupting our electrical system is because they are going to blame it on the sun and on Comet ISON.

I would really appreciate it if anyone with knowledge in this field would listen to this and tell us what you think.

Re: Gov. Power Grid Shut Down Nov. 13-14 2013

here's a link for what is going down.

http://12160.info/forum/topics/novem...ource=activity

Question is, do you trust the government to do anything right?

Blog Entries

One thing I trust less than the government is information floating around in forums on the internet.

keck,
    Most definitely. I always try to check things out for myself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymuldare View Post
    keck,
    Most definitely. I always try to check things out for myself.
    And what did you find on this one?

keck,
    What have I found so far?

That when Janet Napolitano quit she warned that there would be terrible natural disasters the likes of which we have never seen, and there would be cyber disruptions. How would she know if there were going to be "natural disasters"? Aren't those up to God?

That there have been unprecedented stockpiles of emergency food bought up by the federal government, and Putin is sending soldiers over to do "drills" in the US.

That the power grid "drill" is on.

That I can do absolutely nothing about it except maybe buy a flashlight. Oh, I did buy one of those straws that you can drink out of a puddle with. I thought that might come in handy, you know, in case the city water is turned off.

Maybe God will intervene, if necessary, and swallow up the evil doers with a terrible natural disaster "the likes of which we have never seen."
    Maybe Comet ISON will actually be the comet of the century and we won't need any lights. Maybe a meteorite will fall out of the sky on a groundhog and start a little campfire. Hey, never underestimate the power of God.

Remember the big blackout in the Northeast in 2003? Everyone talked about how we needed to beef up the fragile power grid. Did anything get done? No. Though I bet that's where NERC got started.

Remember the I-35 bridge collapse in 2007? Killed 13 people. After that there was again all this talk about the US crumbling infrastructure: bridges, roads, dams, the electrical grid, etc. All have deficiencies everyone said needed to be corrected.

Then came the economic problems of 2008 and Trillions of dollars has been spent on "stimulus" since. Did any of that go to solve these infrastructure problems? No, not that I know of. In fact I really can't see where any of the 5 Trillion dollars of deficit spending stimulus went to since then.

So this is not the first NERC power grid test. I think the last one was in 2011. Then they come up with all these recommendations on what to do. Does anything get done? No. Why not? Is the administration too busy shoveling cash to their dependencies?

I don't think this grid test is some conspiracy to shut down the grid. It will fail on its own in due time. I think its just another big waste of money.

Now that we have this "shutdown" what's shut down? A few parks and monuments, and a few web sites? Most of which probably cost more to shut down than keep going. I wager the government expenses now in this shutdown are barely different than they are normally.

Everything seems so bogus.
    In Christ,

-- Rev

“To preserve the government we must also preserve morals. Morality rests on religion; if you destroy the foundation, the superstructure must fall. When the public mind becomes vitiated and corrupt, laws are a nullity and constitutions are waste paper.” – Daniel Webster, 4th of July, 1800, Oration at Hanover, N.H.

Rev.

Mission Statement Rich HTML Content The North American Electric Reliability Corporation is a not-for-profit entity whose mission is to ensure the reliability of the Bulk-Power System in North America. NERC develops and enforces Reliability Standards; annually assesses seasonal and long‐term reliability; monitors the Bulk-Power System through system awareness; and educates, trains and certifies industry personnel. NERC’s area of responsibility spans the continental United States, Canada and the northern portion of Baja California, Mexico. NERC is the electric reliability organization for North America, subject to oversight by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and governmental authorities in Canada. Entities under NERC’s jurisdiction are the users, owners and operators of the Bulk-Power System, which serves more than 334 million people.

http://www.nerc.com/Pages/default.aspx
    Not for profit?? How many people do you know that their favorite charity is the North American Electric Reliability Corp.
    Not for profit because the democrats are paying for it. Not for profit indeed.

Thread Information