cure-real
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Three Events Happen April 2014

Three Events Happen April 2014

http://www.todayonline.com/israeli-p...-deal-9-months
    I. REACHING A ‘VIABLE TWO-STATE SOLUTION’
    WASHINGTON — Pressing ahead in a new US-backed push for Middle East peace, Israeli and Palestinian negotiators agreed yesterday (July 30) to meet again within two weeks to start substantive talks in hopes of reaching a long-elusive settlement within nine months.
    The US had already said the negotiations would continue for at least nine months — roughly until the end of April 2014 — but that had not been set as a timeframe for reaching a deal. Mr. Kerry and both sides agreed that neither would walk away from the talks or take actions that could disrupt them for that period, two senior US officials said. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to discuss diplomatic talks.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ran-nuke-deal/
    II. Nuclear Iran
    Netanyahu told his Cabinet that Sunday's deal gave Iran much-needed relief from the sanctions, but left most of Iran's nuclear infrastructure intact. In particular, he cited Iran's continued ability to enrich uranium, a key step in making a nuclear bomb.
    "What was reached last night in Geneva is not a historic agreement, it is a historic mistake," Netanyahu said. "Today the world became a much more dangerous place because the most dangerous regime in the world made a significant step in obtaining the most dangerous weapons in the world."
    Voicing what he called Israel's right to self-defense, he said, "I want to clarify that Israel will not let Iran develop nuclear military capability."

The exact details of Sunday's deal, hammered out in Geneva between six world powers and Iran, were not immediately known. Israel was not a participant in the talks but remained in close touch with the U.S. and other allies during the negotiations.
    In a statement, the White House called the nuclear agreement an "initial, six-month step." Over the coming six months, the world powers and Iran will try to reach a final agreement that the White House said would ensure that Iran never develops a nuclear bomb

III.First of Four Blood Moons in a tetrad

April 15, 2014 Passover
    10/8/14 Sukkot
    4/4/15 Passover
    9/28/15 Sukkot

Re: Three Events Happen April 2014

yES..I AM so amazed more people cannot see these things that are about to unfold. If you really read and study the scriptures these events along with the Four Blood Moons will really BLOW YOUR MIND!

yES..I AM so amazed more people cannot see these things that are about to unfold. If you really read and study the scriptures these events along with the Four Blood Moons will really BLOW YOUR MIND!

Bunny, there will be a Mark Blitz 4 Blood Moons video(a new one) coming online soon...I'll make sure to post the link for you.Ready to watch a newer one!

stlc,
    4 blood moons? am I ready for another video? absolutely.
    did it come out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by lovejesus View Post

A request please, a sincere one.

Where in scripture can I read about these things?

Regarding the tetrads, it's interesting to note that only one of the 4 are actually visible in the land of Israel, despite the fact that we all say that lunar eclipses are ominous to Israel, including myself. These may have something to do with the temple. But then again, there's some over the western coast of the USA, reminiscient of the December 2010 eclipse. This may be a warning to the USA as well, the house of Joseph separeted from his brethern. I find the USA been going downhill fast in recent years.

And if one believes in God's message in the stars (i.e. the star and constellation names were so named to tell the bible story), it might be notible to see which constellation the eclipses tak place in. I have to look at my astronomy program to make sure, but off the top of my head, it would seem to be Pisces/Virgo or there abouts, constellations associated with Israel, the dual nature, etc.(c.f. Revelation 12:1) But just a warning, that's just circumstantial evidence but must be backed up by scripture which is the final word --- it just gives us a sign (Genesis 1:14) as to what to look for. It's kind of like clock hands. 10 o'clock is coffee time, 12 o'clock is lunch 3 o'clock maybe the mail comes, etc. The numbers in themselves don't have significance, but rather the ideas attached to them.

Hi Bnjmn,

Joel 2:31

Joel 3:15

Luke 21:25

Matthew 24:29

Mark 13:24

Rev. 6:12

Hi Tim from PA,
    sounds interesting. let us know what you find out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfS_eeQnk-Y

This is a video about the blood moon and the end of the peace treaty with Iran falling on the same day. April 14, 2014.

OK.... I made a spreadsheet showing the eclipses coming up. (See attachment).

The first column gives the date of the eclipse, but this is just an identifier. Each location has their own time, so I would recommend getting the exact time and direction of the eclipse since there are people on this forum from all over the place.

The second column is the type of eclipse... little do people realize there's also solar eclipses as well.

The third column is the constellation the eclipse is in (direction), which for those who know astronomy realize that depending on the time of the night, the direction of those constellations change as the earth rotates. So, it's good to brush up on knowing the major ones.

The last column are the nations that can see it. Keep in mind that while a lunar eclipse is going on, some unlucky people are on the part of the earth that is turned away from it, so the moon is set and they won't see it (not to mention it's day there)!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey tim,
    So the last lunar eclipse is the one Israel will be able to see. It's a super moon, one of those moons that are really bright and big because they are closest to the earth -- and it's going to be red. Israel can also see the lunar eclipse on their New Year, Mar. 20. Israel would consider that a sign for the world since it's solar.

If this all does not happen in 2014 Bunny-will you be willing to sit down and and study the bible with me?

Blog Entries

Why would any of them be a sign for Israel except the last one if they aren't even visible to the middle east area? This "4 blood moon" theory just keeps falling apart and I call shenanigans.

Blessings

and Popcorn

karaite,
    That was insulting. What if I said that to you.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymuldare View Post
    karaite,
    That was insulting. What if I said that to you.
    I am sorry to insult you bunny, you are not making these claims on your own initiative-you are following someone elses claims-so there is no neeed to be insulted unless you have raised this man Mark Blitz to pope like status.
    Please be careful.

Thread Information