cure-real
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42

Thread: Three Events Happen April 2014

  1. #31

    Re: Three Events Happen April 2014

    karaite,

    The following is taken from torah.org.
    http://www.torah.org/learning/ramcha...s/tgr-ch5.html

    "The Great Redemption"

    Exile: Ch. 5

    First off, we’ve always been taught that our people *will* in fact be redeemed -- but under one of two different circumstances: either as a consequence of our having repented ... or simply because the time had come despite our hesitations, and what must be done will be done. We wanted to point that out from the first because many of us lose heart from time to time and wonder if we’ll ever be redeemed. But know that we surely will; for geulah is our destiny, and it’s a major factor in G-d’s plans for us and the world.

    Now let’s lay out the process step by step. The first phenomenon to set it off will be “The War of Gog and 'M’gog”.

    The prophet Ezekiel depicted it as an awesome time in the future when “Gog would come against the land of Israel” and when “there’ll be a great shaking in the land .... And all the fish of the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts in the wild, the creeping things moving about the earth, and all people upon the face of the earth will tremble at My presence.” But a lot will precede that. “All the mountains will be cast down ... all the steep places will fall, and every single wall will drop to the ground.” But G-d warns us, though, that He “will call for a sword against (Gog) ... and every man’s sword will be against his brother” (38:18-21).

  2. #32

    Re: Three Events Happen April 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by bunnymuldare View Post
    karaite,

    The following is taken from torah.org.
    http://www.torah.org/learning/ramcha...s/tgr-ch5.html

    "The Great Redemption"

    Exile: Ch. 5

    First off, we’ve always been taught that our people *will* in fact be redeemed -- but under one of two different circumstances: either as a consequence of our having repented ... or simply because the time had come despite our hesitations, and what must be done will be done. We wanted to point that out from the first because many of us lose heart from time to time and wonder if we’ll ever be redeemed. But know that we surely will; for geulah is our destiny, and it’s a major factor in G-d’s plans for us and the world.

    Now let’s lay out the process step by step. The first phenomenon to set it off will be “The War of Gog and 'M’gog”.

    The prophet Ezekiel depicted it as an awesome time in the future when “Gog would come against the land of Israel” and when “there’ll be a great shaking in the land .... And all the fish of the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts in the wild, the creeping things moving about the earth, and all people upon the face of the earth will tremble at My presence.” But a lot will precede that. “All the mountains will be cast down ... all the steep places will fall, and every single wall will drop to the ground.” But G-d warns us, though, that He “will call for a sword against (Gog) ... and every man’s sword will be against his brother” (38:18-21).
    This is still a Talmudic website-i don't think you get it as you are just going from one flashy shiny object to another one.
    How about I give you links to Catholic websites explaining purgatory and the literal crunching of Jesuses flesh and drinking of Jesus's blood?
    Both Catholicism and Talmudic Judaism believe they have an oral tradition that is on par of the Bible.
    You have also taken the bait of Zionism, a Jew loyal to Torah opposes this modern imposition because it opposes Torah-there are hundreds of thousands of Jews who oppose this.
    I can show you that the chapters 38-39 ae prophetic to the time of Esther and Hammon and the first wave that returned from exxile,-and is the wellspring of the feast of Purim

  3. #33

    Re: Three Events Happen April 2014

    karaite,

    grasping at straws. Time to give it up.

    from Bible Gateway: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...9&version=NASB

    24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions I dealt with them, and I hid My face from them.”’”Israel Restored

    25 Therefore thus says the Lord God, “Now I will [aa]restore the fortunes of Jacob and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name. 26 They will [ab]forget their disgrace and all their treachery which they [ac]perpetrated against Me, when they live securely on their own land with no one to make them afraid. 27 When I bring them back from the peoples and gather them from the lands of their enemies, then I shall be sanctified [ad]through them in the sight of the many nations. 28 Then they will know that I am the Lord their God because I made them go into exile among the nations, and then gathered them again to their own land; and I will leave none of them there any longer. 29 I will not hide My face from them any longer, for I will have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,” declares the Lord God.

  4. #34

    Re: Three Events Happen April 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by bunnymuldare View Post
    karaite,

    grasping at straws. Time to give it up.
    Did you run out of heretical websites to quote?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,048
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Three Events Happen April 2014

    *NOTE*

    Ladies, please,let's keep it cordial.

    Blessings

    and Popcorn


    Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying,Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

  6. #36

    Re: Three Events Happen April 2014

    Thank you shepherd'sword,
    I didn't realize it sounded so hostile.

    karaite,
    this is from Gateway bible as well, with the Catholic version of Ezekiel 38-39.

    I will summon the sword against Gog[e] in[f] all my mountains, says the Lord God; the swords of all will be against their comrades. 22 With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him; and I will pour down torrential rains and hailstones, fire and sulfur, upon him and his troops and the many peoples that are with him. 23 So I will display my greatness and my holiness and make myself known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the Lord.

  7. #37

    Re: Three Events Happen April 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by bunnymuldare View Post
    karaite,

    grasping at straws. Time to give it up.

    from Bible Gateway: http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...9&version=NASB

    24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions I dealt with them, and I hid My face from them.”’”Israel Restored

    25 Therefore thus says the Lord God, “Now I will [aa]restore the fortunes of Jacob and have mercy on the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name. 26 They will [ab]forget their disgrace and all their treachery which they [ac]perpetrated against Me, when they live securely on their own land with no one to make them afraid. 27 When I bring them back from the peoples and gather them from the lands of their enemies, then I shall be sanctified [ad]through them in the sight of the many nations. 28 Then they will know that I am the Lord their God because I made them go into exile among the nations, and then gathered them again to their own land; and I will leave none of them there any longer. 29 I will not hide My face from them any longer, for I will have poured out My Spirit on the house of Israel,” declares the Lord God.
    Hi Bunny
    1.You added the Bible passage after I quoted you
    2.This is about the first regathering to the land (in faith and obedience)after exile from Babylon and then Mede Persia, this is the historical setting for the book of Esther.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,048
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Three Events Happen April 2014

    Bunny,

    I am not seeing how you got April of 2014 from that site. Are you mixing this in with the ole "Blood Moon" stuff? What 3 events are supposed to happen in April 2014?

    Blessings

    and Popcorn


    Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying,Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

  9. #39

    Re: Three Events Happen April 2014

    Bunny,
    You seem like a real nice lady on here, we may not agree on these non salvic issues but I think we can agree on the fundamentals of Messiah. The year 2014 is one month past, how about we sit on it and how it goes, and then we can discuss a few things after the fact, right now it may be pointless.
    -Are you Catholic? Just wondering since you made it known you were using one of their translations?

  10. Re: Three Events Happen April 2014

    Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    Bunny,

    I am not seeing how you got April of 2014 from that site. Are you mixing this in with the ole "Blood Moon" stuff? What 3 events are supposed to happen in April 2014?
    April 29 is the date for the peace agreement in Israel to be signed....90% of Judah will be given away.Having said that,I would not put target months on when something will happen,it might be months after the first blood moon happens that signs of a warning will be noticeable,we just don't know yet.Having said that..I'd be watching for the peace agreement!People are ready to go to war here over this.

  11. #41

    Re: Three Events Happen April 2014

    Hi Shepherdsword,


    The first blood moon in the tetrad happens on Passover, April 15, 2014.
    Then the two state solution talks pressed by the Obama administration will be ending on April 30, 2014, 9 months after they began in July.
    The agreement with Iran to lift sanctions started in the middle of November, 2014, and will continue to allow Iran to enrich uranium throughout that period which will end in the middle of May, 2 weeks after the two state solution talks end.

    That puts Israel presently in the position of knowing that the world and Iran are pressing them to go back to the 1967 borders which leaves them with a divided Jerusalem, and unable to defend their borders or their capitol, while Iran is being given an unfettered 6 months of boosting their economy and going nuclear. Both of these prospects coming two weeks after the first blood moon, I find interesting. I doubt Israel can sit on their hands until they have approval from the world, agreements or not.

  12. #42

    Re: Three Events Happen April 2014

    Karaite,
    I am not Catholic.
    I quoted a potpourri for you, and all agree that Ez. 38 +39 are yet to be fulfilled.
    I asked a Messianic Jew if he thought it was past or future. He said future.
    You seem to be alone on this one.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The 2014 Keep Democrats in Office Act
    By keck553 in forum Breaking News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Nov 19th 2013, 04:45 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: Oct 24th 2013, 07:34 AM
  3. The 4 Blood Moons starting in 2014
    By theeldersofgod in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: Aug 14th 2013, 11:23 PM
  4. Health insurance rates may double in 2014
    By Fenris in forum Breaking News
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: Dec 17th 2012, 02:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •