cure-real
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Ariel Sharon's Death Precede the Coming of Yeshua?

Will Ariel Sharon's Death Precede the Coming of Yeshua?

Will Ariel Sharon’s Death Precede the Coming of Yeshua?

June 8, 2013 by JD Rucker 16 Comments

Pin It
    Update 1: Sharon suffered from kidney failure and is expected to die in the next few days.
    Ariel Sharon, former Prime Minister of Israel, has been in a coma since a stroke in 2006. Despite showing significant brain activity earlier last year, he is expected to die soon. Will his death be a preceding event to the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ?
    If the interpretations of the last note from a dying man are to be believed, it will indeed mean something when Sharon dies. Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri was a renowned Mizrahi Haredi rabbi and Kabbalist who was best known for having read and memorized the Bible. His orthodox Jewish followers believed that his teachings were the most profound and that nobody had experienced a greater devotion to reading and studying the Torah than any other modern day person, having lived from 108-118 years depending on which date of birth is authentic before his death in 2006.
    Kaduri claimed that he met the Jewish Messiah. He scribbled a note that would name the Messiah and instructed his followers not to open it until one year after his death. He also said that the Messiah would come shortly after the death of Ariel Sharon.
    When it was finally opened, they say that it said this:
    “ירים העם ויוכיח שדברו ותורתו עומדים” (Yarim Ha’Am Veyokhiakh Shedvaro Vetorato Omdim)
    In English:
    Concerning the letter abbreviation of the Messiah’s name, He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid.
    This I have signed in the month of mercy,
    Yitzhak Kaduri
    In Hebrew, the letters of the bold part of the sentence form the word “Yehoshua”, the Hebrew name of Jesus. One of the most respected orthodox Jewish teachers of our time believed that he had met Jesus Christ and that he would be revealed as the Jewish Messiah in the very near future. We know that his words are correct. We do not know if it was a prophecy or an admission late in life, but the feeling he was trying to convey was clear despite efforts by his followers, the media, and those against Yeshua to explain away the meaning.
    Note: We obviously are not attesting to this as being sound proof or doctrine. We just want to present to you what we found interesting given it has to do with a renowned rabbi in Israel. The fact that it was ignored and caused outrage among those who do not believe in Yeshua as the messiah is what we find significant considering the times.
    Here’s a video that explains it further. Will Ariel Sharon’s Death Precede the Coming of Yeshua?

June 8, 2013 by JD Rucker 16 Comments

Pin It
    Update 1: Sharon suffered from kidney failure and is expected to die in the next few days.
    Ariel Sharon, former Prime Minister of Israel, has been in a coma since a stroke in 2006. Despite showing significant brain activity earlier last year, he is expected to die soon. Will his death be a preceding event to the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ?
    If the interpretations of the last note from a dying man are to be believed, it will indeed mean something when Sharon dies. Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri was a renowned Mizrahi Haredi rabbi and Kabbalist who was best known for having read and memorized the Bible. His orthodox Jewish followers believed that his teachings were the most profound and that nobody had experienced a greater devotion to reading and studying the Torah than any other modern day person, having lived from 108-118 years depending on which date of birth is authentic before his death in 2006.
    Kaduri claimed that he met the Jewish Messiah. He scribbled a note that would name the Messiah and instructed his followers not to open it until one year after his death. He also said that the Messiah would come shortly after the death of Ariel Sharon.
    When it was finally opened, they say that it said this:
    “ירים העם ויוכיח שדברו ותורתו עומדים” (Yarim Ha’Am Veyokhiakh Shedvaro Vetorato Omdim)
    In English:
    Concerning the letter abbreviation of the Messiah’s name, He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid.
    This I have signed in the month of mercy,
    Yitzhak Kaduri
    In Hebrew, the letters of the bold part of the sentence form the word “Yehoshua”, the Hebrew name of Jesus. One of the most respected orthodox Jewish teachers of our time believed that he had met Jesus Christ and that he would be revealed as the Jewish Messiah in the very near future. We know that his words are correct. We do not know if it was a prophecy or an admission late in life, but the feeling he was trying to convey was clear despite efforts by his followers, the media, and those against Yeshua to explain away the meaning.
    Note: We obviously are not attesting to this as being sound proof or doctrine. We just want to present to you what we found interesting given it has to do with a renowned rabbi in Israel. The fact that it was ignored and caused outrage among those who do not believe in Yeshua as the messiah is what we find significant considering the times.
    Here’s a video that explains it further. http://judeochristianchurch.com/will...ing-of-yeshua/

Re: Will Ariel Sharon's Death Precede the Coming of Yeshua?

Unless Jesus comes 'in the next few days', then of course Ariel Sharon's death will precede his coming.

My death probably will precede his coming, too.

But is Ariel Sharon's death a 'sign of the end times'? We have absolutely no reason to think so. No reason.

exit,
    This is what the article said:
    Will his death be a preceding event to the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ?
    If the interpretations of the last note from a dying man are to be believed, it will indeed mean something when Sharon dies.

Here's the you tube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYrMUCJQYQg

Hey Bunny,
    Very interesting, I had heard this a few years ago but forgot about it. Yeshua was Christ’s name, But He now has a new name, I was looking for it but can’t read Hebrew, I bet it was there.

I read about this a few years back and after hearing about Ariel Sharon's condition deteriorating I took another look this is an excerpt from one article

About his encounter with the Messiah Kaduri claimed is alive in Israel today, he reportedly told close relatives: “He is not saying, ‘I am the Messiah, give me the leadership.’ Rather the nation is pushing him to lead them, after they find [in my words] signs showing that he has the status of Messiah.”

Kaduri was also quoted as saying the imminent arrival of the Messiah will “save Jerusalem from Islam and Christianity that wish to take Jerusalem from the Jewish Nation – but they will not succeed, and they will fight each other.”

Statements like that have some Christians wondering if Kaduri might be talking about another Yeshua – perhaps even a miracle-performing “false Christ” many evangelicals believe will precede the return of Jesus.

“It is hard for many good people in society to understand the person of the Messiah,” Kaduri wrote before his death. “The leadership and order of a Messiah of flesh and blood is hard to accept for many in the nation. As leader, the Messiah will not hold any office, but will be among the people and use the media to communicate. His reign will be pure and without personal or political desire. During his dominion, only righteousness and truth will reign.”

Kaduri wrote that not all will believe in the Messiah – and that it will often be easier for non-religious people to accept him. He also describes a Messiah who is, at first, not aware of his position.
    A few months before his death, Kaduri gave a Yom Kippur address in which he gave clues as to how to recognize the Messiah. He told those gathered for the Day of Atonement in his synagogue the Messiah would not come until former Prime Minister Ariel Sharon dies.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2007/05/41669/#S5uiCPtFozsaH7Hl.99

Certainly not how scripture tells us Messiah will appear.

A follower of the true Jesus Christ of Nazareth isn't going to play veiled name-games, and clues, and indecisive identification.....

They are going to shout His name, clearly from the mountaintops so that there is no mistake who their Lord and Savior's identity is.

That's the problem of playing pin-the-tail on the 2nd Coming; based on modern current events; there's way to much subjective speculation.

Someone who is not sold out to Jesus Christ, is not going to be the one foretelling the world of His return in a vague, and unclear manner.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Taylor View Post
    A follower of the true Jesus Christ of Nazareth isn't going to play veiled name-games, and clues, and indecisive identification.....

They are going to shout His name, clearly from the mountaintops so that there is no mistake who their Lord and Savior's identity is.

That's the problem of playing pin-the-tail on the 2nd Coming; based on modern current events; there's way to much subjective speculation.

Someone who is not sold out to Jesus Christ, is not going to be the one foretelling the world of His return in a vague, and unclear manner.
    It would seem counter productive to the Lord's Kingdom to hide his name would it not? I would think that if he did get a revelation that Yeshua was the Messiah then he would be so overjoyed he would shout it from the rooftops. However there is the slight chance that he was in the same boat as certain of these men:

Joh 12:42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

It's hard for me to understand this through my gentile perspective but I have heard that a Jew coming to Christ many times loses not only the fellowship of his friends but his entire family as well.

Blessings

and Popcorn

Gen 15:1 After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying,Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Hi TW,

The video explains it better. The first letter of each word spells Yeshua.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYrMUCJQYQg

Hi claybevan,

Can't miss Him.

Matthew 24:29
    Immediately after the distress of those days,
    the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon shall not give her light;
    the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
    At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Matthew 24:27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Luke 21:24 Jerusalem will be trampled on by the gentiles until the times of the gentiles are fulfilled. 25 There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymuldare View Post
    Hi TW,

The video explains it better. The first letter of each word spells Yeshua.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYrMUCJQYQg
    Hey Bunny, I have already seen in other quotes that he declared not only Christ’s new name but also the Father’s name. It appears he was a servant of God.

Blog Entries

I am weary of those who involve themselves in Kabbalah and/or Jewish mysticism.
    Peace to you!

Psalms 138:7-8
    Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life;
    you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand delivers me.
    The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever.
    Do not forsake the work of your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by David Taylor View Post

Hello David Taylor,

Names are important to our God. He gives names and changes names.
    Most if not all names describe the person, they have meanings, like Abram, (Father of Height) to Abraham, (Father of a multitude) Jacob changed to Israel. We are given the reasons the sons of Israel were given the names they were given. Throughout the bible names are given that describe the person. When God gave his name to Moses, He said I am who I am, and that is what His name is. God’s name is what our God is. The name describes Him.

Ex 3: 14 And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And He said, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.' "

God does give us puzzles to salve, We are going to be Kings and priest in Gods Kingdom

Prov 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

Rev 2:17 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it." '

Rev 3:12 "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

Christ says It is His Job to declare The Father’s Name, and we will be kept or protected in that name.

John 17:26 "And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them."

John 17:11 "Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are.

Names are very interesting, We have the same last name and most likely are kin, at least to the 1st Taylor in Scottland, if you are Scottish. Donald Camron (The Black Cutter of the axe --Taylor means cutter Black for his dark personalty.) your first name, David means in Hebrew -Loving

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymuldare View Post
    Hi claybevan,

Can't miss Him.

Matthew 24:29
    Immediately after the distress of those days,
    the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon shall not give her light;
    the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
    At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Matthew 24:27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

Luke 21:24 Jerusalem will be trampled on by the gentiles until the times of the gentiles are fulfilled. 25 There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
    Exactly! but one version of this story says that rabbi Kaduri claimed to have met him physically, claiming he was and is alive on earth now waiting to make his entrance onto the global stage {stated in the clip I put on earlier}
    Seems more like the 'other player' of the endtimes to me, because as you stated our Lord makes His entrance on a cloud for the world to see.

claybevin,

I believe the antichrist is already at work, II Thessalonians 2:7, and he is still claiming to be God from the Holy Place, Daniel 11:37, where his followers speak for him, giving him a voice to speak blasphemies about God, Rev. 13:5, where he has made his tabernacle on the beautiful and holy mountain, Daniel 11:45. He already broke the covenant of peace and took away the sacrifices in Daniel 11:31, and many have fallen away to follow him. Slowly that is being revealed to us today. His deadly head wound has been healed to everyone's amazement, Rev.13:3, and his abomination that stands where it ought not, Mark 13:14, the same abomination that will stand until the very end, Daniel 9:27, will come down in an earthquake when they try to divide God's property, Ezekiel 40:1, Revelation 11:13, Rev. 16:19.

Because the covenant that God gave his people was not for weeks, or even years, the covenant was for 70 7's, the missing seven in history is when God is finished, when his ultimate plan has reached its heavenly completion, when it is perfect. All of these descriptions define the meaning of 7 in the Bible. I would think that God's final seven would include all of the former sevens in order to be perfectly complete.

Therefore, if God appears in the sky and everyone can see him, I'm not going to second guess whether he is coming at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by T W Taylor View Post
    Hello David Taylor,

Names are very interesting, We have the same last name and most likely are kin, at least to the 1st Taylor in Scottland, if you are Scottish. Donald Camron (The Black Cutter of the axe --Taylor means cutter Black for his dark personalty.) your first name, David means in Hebrew -Loving
    Our family tree, as we know of it, stems from Nathaniel Taylor, 1680, of Armaugh County Ireland. Not sure where before that, but Scotland is a likely precursor.

Thread Information