Thread: Obama uses a ringer as a "success story" in SOTU -- but he's rung that bell before

Obama uses a ringer as a "success story" in SOTU -- but he's rung that bell before

Woman showcased by Obama in State of the Union is a former Democratic campaign staffer

The woman whose story of economic recovery was showcased by President Barack Obama in his State of the Union address is a former Democratic campaign staffer and has been used by Obama for political events in the past.

Rebekah Erler has been presented by the White House as a woman who was discovered by the president after she wrote to him last March about her economic hardships. She was showcased in the speech as proof that middle class Americans are coming forward to say that Obama’s policies are working.

Unmentioned in the White House bio of Erler is that she is a former Democratic campaign operative, working as a field organizer for Sen. Patty Murray (D., Wash.).
    "Success story"? Yeah, I'm sure, working on a Congresswoman's staff! And she didn't even have the decency to be embarrassed, or blush, at being used as a shill for the State of the Union address. Typical liberal: No conscience.
    The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, For His compassions never fail.
    They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.
    "The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "Therefore I have hope in Him."
    The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the person who seeks Him.
    It is good that he wait's silently For the Salvation of the LORD.
    (Lamentations 3:22-26)

Re: Obama uses a ringer as a "success story" in SOTU -- but he's rung that bell befo

What other choice did he really have?

Re: Obama uses a ringer as a "success story" in SOTU -- but he's rung that bell befo

My goodness, what a crock.

Admin adeptness with a shovel, no doubt.

Thread Information