Page 1 of 67 12345678910111251 ... LastLast

Thread: Humans Lived with Dinosaurs + G E N E S I S Issues Part 2

Blog Entries

Humans Lived with Dinosaurs + G E N E S I S Issues Part 2

Hello brothers and sisters.

I have some new exciting material. Coming soon...

Please post anything you want, all are welcome.

Every view point is welcomed.

All questions are welcomed.

You might be in for a debate however, no matter where you stand

Soli Deo Gloria

~blue
    “Dispensationalism has thrown down the gauntlet: and it is high time that Covenant theologians take up the challenge and respond Biblically.” – Dr. Robert L. Reymond, author, A New Systematic Theology of the Christian Faith

True Truth Exists, & Can Be Found

http://theyoungearth.org

Blog Entries

Re: Humans Lived with Dinosaurs + G E N E S I S Issues Part 2

It's open! Even if you don't beleive it was real, what an amazing thing to see. I can't wait. - A full size Ark

https://answersingenesis.org

“Dispensationalism has thrown down the gauntlet: and it is high time that Covenant theologians take up the challenge and respond Biblically.” – Dr. Robert L. Reymond, author, A New Systematic Theology of the Christian Faith

Blog Entries

“800,000 Year Old Footprints” Look Just Like Ours

by Ken Ham on July 9, 2016

Researchers
    claim to have uncovered possible Homo erectus footprints from a desert in southeast Eritrea (a coastal African country bordered by Sudan, Ethiopia, and Djibouti). These footprints—size 12 if they had been wearing shoes—appear to have been made by a group of tall individuals, and evolutionist researchers say the footprints were made 800,000 years ago

https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/k...ook-just-ours/

http://www.seeker.com/800000-year-ol...864725487.html

http://www.history.com/news/archaeol...in-east-africa

Blog Entries

This is on the original thread, and it needs to be here. Great video primer for new comers.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    It's open! Even if you don't beleive it was real, what an amazing thing to see. I can't wait. - A full size Ark

https://answersingenesis.org

That is pretty cool! I'd love to see it. Do you know where it is located?

Blog Entries

It's in Grant county, Kentucky.

Skip to 6:50 on this one for a cool time lapse

Blog Entries

For the record, I have no affiliation with AiG or any organization.

Ken Ham's ministy changed my life.

He showed me Jesus.

Blog Entries

This is brutal. Like we are forcing this down people's throats. Really?

Blog Entries

For the record, I have no affiliation with AiG or any organization.

Ken Ham's ministy changed my life.

He showed me Jesus.
    That is awesome, brother.

I appreciate these videos on the ark. I will probably end up going to check it out one day. It takes a lot of guts to undertake such a project in this day and age. My hat's off to them!

As far as the protesters, I laugh at their stupidity. Especially the guy that wined about Christianity being shoved down people's throats. I feel sorry for him as the wrath of God was designed for him.

Mark 8:38 For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.”

Luke 12:8 “Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God.
    But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God.

Blog Entries

Imagine what even more water could do!

Thus He blotted out every living thing that was upon the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky, and they were blotted out from the earth; and only Noah was left, together with those that were with him in the ark. 24The water prevailed upon the earth one hundred and fifty days. Genesis 7:24

Since we're on the topic, has anyone done the math on the volume (speed, and weight) of rainwater that would have needed to fall for the world to flood in 40 days? That is, would it have required such speed and volume that it would have crushed everything in the process?

Blog Entries

Not sure what you mean by rain crushing things.

The Bible just tells us that the floodgates of heaven were opened and it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. Also, the fountains of the deep were broke open. ( Gen 7 ) I don't see the rain crushing anything per say.

The examples I provide in part 1&2 of Dino thread, merely show what excessive rain fall can contribute to ( massive sudden flash flooding, which would be great breeding grounds for fossil formation as the creatures were suddenly and permanently buried)

If the fountains of the deep broke open releasing the massive subterranean water resevoirs we know exist, this may have caused tsunami like waves and massive flooding making even more fossils. The evidence for a global flood is very real and indeed there.

Some of these floods ( in my example videos) came from just a little rain, relatively speaking. Imagine what 40 days of constant raining would do? But I suspect most of the water came from underground sources.

Watch the long version of the hydroplate theory for some better explanation of these theories. Very cool. And yes, it's just a theory, but one that does fit and make sense of much/some of the data.

The Floodwaters Arrive
    …10It came about after the seven days, that the water of the flood came upon the earth. 11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened. 12The rain fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights.…
    Last edited by bluesky22; Jul 12th 2016 at 08:35 PM. Reason: clarity

Not sure what you mean by rain crushing things.

The Bible just tells us that the floodgates of heaven were opened and it rained for 40 days and 40 nights. Also, the fountains of the deep were broke open. ( Gen 7 ) I don't see the rain crushing anything per say.

The examples I provide in part 1&2 of Dino thread, merely show what excessive rain fall can contribute to ( massive sudden flash flooding, which would be great breeding grounds for fossil formation as the creatures were suddenly and permanently buried)

If the fountains of the deep broke open releasing the massive subterranean water resevoirs we know exist, this may have caused tsunami like waves and massive flooding making even more fossils. The evidence for a global flood is very real and indeed there.

Some of these floods ( in my example videos) came from just a little rain, relatively speaking. Imagine what 40 days of constant raining would do? But I suspect most of the water came from underground sources.

Watch the long version of the hydroplate theory for some better explanation of these theories. Very cool. And yes, it's just a theory, but one that does fit and make sense ofmuch of the data.

The Floodwaters Arrive
    …10It came about after the seven days, that the water of the flood came upon the earth. 11In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened. 12The rain fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights.…
    What I mean is, the surface area of the earth is 510.1 million km^2, and the tallest mountain is roughly ~8,840m above sea level, so rainfall over a period of 40 days and nights would need to cover an area of 510.1 million km^2 to a height of ~8,840m to flood the earth. 40 days and nights is 960 hours, so to get the meter per hour rainfall amount it would be 8,840 / 960, meaning 9.20m (~30ft) of rain per hour, but this doesn't take into account surface area (because I'm a math newb). So if we ignore hydroplate theory for the moment, we'd need to figure out the force of the water falling at a rate of 9.20m per hour, and then if it's too great a force (from the sheer volume of water falling) you could then dial the rainfall back until the force wasn't sufficient to destroy everything it touched, and the leftover water would then be the amount that came from the 'deep'. We could then determine if the amount of water required of the 'deep' is a realistic given what we know of the earth.

Make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Athanasius View Post
    What I mean is, the surface area of the earth is 510.1 million km^2, and the tallest mountain is roughly ~8,840m above sea level, so rainfall over a period of 40 days and nights would need to cover an area of 510.1 million km^2 to a height of ~8,840m to flood the earth. 40 days and nights is 960 hours, so to get the meter per hour rainfall amount it would be 8,840 / 960, meaning 9.20m (~30ft) of rain per hour, but this doesn't take into account surface area (because I'm a math newb). So if we ignore hydroplate theory for the moment, we'd need to figure out the force of the water falling at a rate of 9.20m per hour, and then if it's too great a force (from the sheer volume of water falling) you could then dial the rainfall back until the force wasn't sufficient to destroy everything it touched, and the leftover water would then be the amount that came from the 'deep'. We could then determine if the amount of water required of the 'deep' is a realistic given what we know of the earth.

Make sense?
    This is where you get referred to catastrophic plate tectonics (CPT) or hydroplate theory, where water is also coming from the earth (the fountains of the deep). Also, many will argue that present landforms are the results of the flood and that there may only have been some low hills and what not, not the massive mountain chains that we know today. CPT or hydroplate are essentially magical mechanisms that resulted in plate tectonics. Magical because the energy involved in accelerating the crustal plates (while also subducting elsewhere). I have not attempted an even back of the envelope calculation, but it's quite likely the entire crust would melt in this scenario (while boiling off the seas). Let's also realize that the Atlantic basin requires opening to it's present width in the last 4000 years. Of course there is zero indication of this, since we are all talking to each other so nicely right now.
    It is only the cynic who claims “to speak the truth” at all times and in all places to all men in the same way, but who, in fact, displays nothing but a lifeless image of the truth… He dons the halo of the fanatical devotee of truth who can make no allowance for human weaknesses; but, in fact, he is destroying the living truth between men. He wounds shame, desecrates mystery, breaks confidence, betrays the community in which he lives, and laughs arrogantly at the devastation he has wrought and at the human weakness which “cannot bear the truth”. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, in Ethics.

Thread Information