Thread: Image of the beast = future temple Aod established

Blog Entries

Image of the beast = future temple Aod established

The image which the people will build is the temple. This will be the temple in which the Aod is committed. This temple will employ 666 ... note nebuchadnezzerr image was 60 by 6 which is the same as the door way to the temple the 600 is the path to the holy of holits. 6 by 100....

Re: Image of the beast = future temple Aod established

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    The image which the people will build is the temple. This will be the temple in which the Aod is committed. This temple will employ 666 ... note nebuchadnezzerr image was 60 by 6 which is the same as the door way to the temple the 600 is the path to the holy of holits. 6 by 100....
    I disagree.

The AOD is the Al-Aqsa Mosque, for it falls into the timeline established in the Bible:

DAN 12:11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
    DAN 12:12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.DAN 12:11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
    DAN 12:12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

The daily sacrifice was taken away in 586 BC (approx.), plus 1290 years equals 704 AD, about the same year the mosque was finished.

Nothing else comes close, IMO.
    JER 14:13 Then said I: 'Ah, Lord GOD! behold, the prophets say unto them: Ye shall not see the sword, neither shall ye have famine; but I will give you assured peace in this place.'
    JER 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me: 'The prophets prophesy lies in My name; I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spoke I unto them; they prophesy unto you a lying vision, and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their own heart.

Thread Information