Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: meth lab and mold...very sick

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Arizona...desert dweller
    Posts
    888
    Blog Entries
    1

    meth lab and mold...very sick

    My daughter and I needed a place to live at the same time...Neither one of us had any extra money...God performed a miracle.. $1800. in back Social Security....We moved into an apartment complex across the street from my granddaughters daycare and my daughters place of employment...First week there sleepless nights..went to the doctor..I work 40 hours..hard labor...Medication was prescribed...didn't help...up two days and two nights, no sleep.. about to lose my job..noticed strong smell of ether during the day..my granddaughter smelled something burning... after a bit of research I finally realized we had a meth lab downstairs, shake and bake.. quick set up and take down...I called 911..They gave me the following number ( drug investigation) 602-426-1231... No response,.. To make matters worse we also found there is mold in the apartment...

    We need prayer.. I have dispatced warrior angels...Waiting on the Lord....

  2. #2

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    Praying for both your and your daughter's health to be OK. In the meantime, I think you need to be the squeaky wheel that keeps calling until someone does something. Don't call 911 any more. Call the local sheriff/police department. 911 is so busy with other calls that is why they probably wanted to "get rid of you" by giving you another number. But, it is the police department's job to investigate things like this. You can make the call anonymously for your safety. And, if nothing else - call your local health department. A health department will make sure a place is clean and healthy or they will shut it down. You also need to be constantly looking for a new place to move to. Aside from the smell and health issues, the fact that there is a meth lab in your building most like means it's not a very safe place to live and violence may soon break out. Praying for you all!

  3. #3

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    You can pray and wait on the Lord, but I think I know part of His response...

    GET OUT! Sleeping on the street is safer than sleeping near the remnants of a meth lab.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Arizona...desert dweller
    Posts
    888
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    Quote Originally Posted by Stew Ward's Hip View Post
    You can pray and wait on the Lord, but I think I know part of His response...

    GET OUT! Sleeping on the street is safer than sleeping near the remnants of a meth lab.
    We have no where else to go..Though there are other places, we haven't any extra money... I know the Lord is at work.. I believe in His Word, and trust in His love and favor.

    Prayer is my only weapon, and the purpose for this post..
    God Bless the forum, and those that stand in agreement with me.

    Dear Lord, only you can solve this problem..I wait faithfully patience for a Godly solution.. .. Amen..

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    In the Midwest.
    Posts
    5,498

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    Lifting you and your daughter up in prayer to the Lord.
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

  6. #6

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker_truth View Post
    My daughter and I needed a place to live at the same time...Neither one of us had any extra money...God performed a miracle.. $1800. in back Social Security....We moved into an apartment complex across the street from my granddaughters daycare and my daughters place of employment...First week there sleepless nights..went to the doctor..I work 40 hours..hard labor...Medication was prescribed...didn't help...up two days and two nights, no sleep.. about to lose my job..noticed strong smell of ether during the day..my granddaughter smelled something burning... after a bit of research I finally realized we had a meth lab downstairs, shake and bake.. quick set up and take down...I called 911..They gave me the following number ( drug investigation) 602-426-1231... No response,.. To make matters worse we also found there is mold in the apartment...

    We need prayer.. I have dispatced warrior angels...Waiting on the Lord....
    Call 911 again and then get out of the house. When our Swat team raids meth labs, we use SCBA (air packs). Those chemicals will mess you up. Take no chances. I have seen many houses that had labs in them have to be torn down due to the fact that they were still dangerous even after professional cleaning.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Arizona...desert dweller
    Posts
    888
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds357 View Post
    Call 911 again and then get out of the house. When our Swat team raids meth labs, we use SCBA (air packs). Those chemicals will mess you up. Take no chances. I have seen many houses that had labs in them have to be torn down due to the fact that they were still dangerous even after professional cleaning.
    Last night we slept..When I woke this morning my thoughts were on 'why'? Why would the Lord place me here?

    Reynolds, there are many like myself that have no other recourse but to trust in the Lord. You know better then most what we're facing..
    Pray..There is power in prayer..I'm asking the forum to pray for the salvation of those who live downstairs..

    I turned my life over to the Lord many years ago..I said He could use me as it pleased Him.. Perhaps I'm here as a light in the midst of darkness...I can't think of any other reason or purpose for my circumstance..

    Romans 11:33-36 "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counseller? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen."

  8. #8

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker_truth View Post
    Last night we slept..When I woke this morning my thoughts were on 'why'? Why would the Lord place me here?

    Reynolds, there are many like myself that have no other recourse but to trust in the Lord. You know better then most what we're facing..
    Pray..There is power in prayer..I'm asking the forum to pray for the salvation of those who live downstairs..

    I turned my life over to the Lord many years ago..I said He could use me as it pleased Him.. Perhaps I'm here as a light in the midst of darkness...I can't think of any other reason or purpose for my circumstance..

    Romans 11:33-36 "O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counseller? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen."
    I fully believe that God does give us a responsibility to protect ourselves. At what point does it become faith and at what point is it "snake handling?" It is a fine line. Only you can decide which is right for you. Look in the O.T. about God's command about houses that had mold in them.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Arizona...desert dweller
    Posts
    888
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    Quote Originally Posted by Reynolds357 View Post
    I fully believe that God does give us a responsibility to protect ourselves. At what point does it become faith and at what point is it "snake handling?" It is a fine line. Only you can decide which is right for you. Look in the O.T. about God's command about houses that had mold in them.
    Yes, I understand..Paul wasn't looking for a snake on the Isle of Malta ..And, I wasn't looking for trouble and tribulation, yet it found me... After doing all that I can there comes a time when the impossible becomes achievable only by the Lord, and always at the last moment. It is in those last moments when I reach out to the body of Christ...

    My daughter believes there is mold inside the bathroom wall.. I believe there is a meth lab downstairs...I posted both possibilities...Symptoms; sleepless nights, hives, eye and throat irritation, headache, confusion, fatigue (probably due to lack of sleep), and a strong smell of ether.

    Unfortunately, our apartment isn't managed by the laws of Lev.14...Maintenance used a moisture meter that registered zero...
    We needed a meth detector..

    As there is nothing more I can do, it is completely in the hands of God...

  10. #10

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    Quote Originally Posted by seeker_truth View Post
    My daughter and I needed a place to live at the same time...Neither one of us had any extra money...God performed a miracle.. $1800. in back Social Security....We moved into an apartment complex across the street from my granddaughters daycare and my daughters place of employment...First week there sleepless nights..went to the doctor..I work 40 hours..hard labor...Medication was prescribed...didn't help...up two days and two nights, no sleep.. about to lose my job..noticed strong smell of ether during the day..my granddaughter smelled something burning... after a bit of research I finally realized we had a meth lab downstairs, shake and bake.. quick set up and take down...I called 911..They gave me the following number ( drug investigation) 602-426-1231... No response,.. To make matters worse we also found there is mold in the apartment...

    We need prayer.. I have dispatced warrior angels...Waiting on the Lord....
    For your safety and your daughters you can try to get a refund so you can move. Because the place is contaminated. The Dept. of health may be your a resource to lean on the owner to refund your money. I will pray for you.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Arizona...desert dweller
    Posts
    888
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    For the last few nights my daughter and I have been able to sleep.. Someone must have shut down the meth lab...However, I found a metal cylinder in the side of my tire last night after work..Had to call roadside assistance...no spare tire...had car towed to storage...I have a feeling that the car was vandalized in retribution...not much I can.. missed work this morning..live from pay check to pay check..Keep this problem in prayer..

  12. #12

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    Keep in mind that anhydrous ammonia is the most dangerous meth lab chemical. Most people can not smell it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Arizona...desert dweller
    Posts
    888
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    Still sleeping at night..I want to thank all of you for your prayers..It is the power of prayer that has continued to help my family through and out of many valleys...Please keep praying for the salvation of those that live downstairs. It does make a difference.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania USA
    Posts
    1,352

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    When no one is around you could slide an anonymous note under the door of the meth lab apartment that you told the police about them. That should shut down the lab...
    Matthew 21:22

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Arizona...desert dweller
    Posts
    888
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosstalk View Post
    When no one is around you could slide an anonymous note under the door of the meth lab apartment that you told the police about them. That should shut down the lab...
    The problem is back.. please pray.. worst then ever...need someone in law enforcement to do something...Believe the problem extends beyond the lab downstairs...dealers, buyers...and young girls about 14-15 years old looking for drugs..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Nov 6th 2014, 11:44 PM
  2. Port-a-potty, meth lab found on golf course
    By Sojourner in forum Breaking News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Feb 15th 2013, 02:12 AM
  3. I think I am getting sick
    By BibleGirl02 in forum Prayer
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Jul 21st 2010, 01:52 AM
  4. :(.... please don't get sick of me...
    By lovex in forum Growing in Christ
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Apr 17th 2010, 09:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •