Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: meth lab and mold...very sick

Blog Entries

Re: meth lab and mold...very sick

There is a way to beat this problem...Test for Meth, government run organization... clean up our cities and states; our nation...

Blog Entries

meth lab up and running tonight..spending my time with the Lord and the forum.. I have to learn to live with the problem best I can until a way of escape is made or the lab is finally shut down.. your prayers are appreciated..

My goodness!

Praying right now that the Lord will intervene into this untenable situation and put an end to it. A prayer for the safety of you and your daughter.

Praying for your situation .... If you know the meth lab is up and running again, maybe call the police and get them to come and shut it down and arrest the people in charge of the meth lab?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker_truth View Post
    meth lab up and running tonight..spending my time with the Lord and the forum.. I have to learn to live with the problem best I can until a way of escape is made or the lab is finally shut down.. your prayers are appreciated..

Call the police.

Yes! Call the police and get out!!! I know you say you have nowhere else to go. But, honestly, if I were in this situation, I would rather take my kids and live with them in a homeless shelter than to expose them to dangerous chemicals/drugs. prayers for you!

Blog Entries

I've been in prayer and hopeful for an answer...Slept with the window open..37 degrees..not to bad..granddaughter was running a slight fever...Everyone that has the ability to put a stop to the lab have been notified..

I believe the Lord will deliver us from this terror, which has made me think often about those caught or stuck in the same situation: the poor, in gang ridden neighborhoods, praying for a way out, and wondering where the Lord is..

We're fighting a spiritual battle, yet our physical bodies feel the effects of the evil around us...This makes me wonder about my Christian witness..The unsaved look at my life and seem to prefer the world over the suffering they observe in one who believes and serves...

I work Sat.-Wed. Hours have been cut at work.. Assistant manager needed to find a way to reduce even more hours, I took advange of the opportunity and was able to attend Church on Sat. morning..What a blessing..I thoroughly enjoyed it...And in spite of all the negativity (evil) that we are confronted with, faith grows, grace abounds, for tithes and offerings are made in full, and the bills get paid...We are without debt...Truly a blessing.. Giving God the glory...

Keep us in mind and prayer... I look forward to a report of praise in the near future.. I don't know where God is going with this. Holding on as I trust in Him...God Bless

The problem is back.. please pray.. worst then ever...need someone in law enforcement to do something...Believe the problem extends beyond the lab downstairs...dealers, buyers...and young girls about 14-15 years old looking for drugs..
    Call your county / city commissioner ... Tell them what's up. Maybe they can get the ball rolling.

Blog Entries

Update....A law enforcement truck parked across from the meth lab downstairs and the people moved out...however, someone else is using the apartment, always in the evening or early morning.. The apartment was never cleaned up or rented out.. Management was informed of the problem by a friend of mine.. They know....

Also, it seems that someone close to my own family is involved... Can't say much more.. best not to...So, I'm asking for prayer again that the one close to my family will be caught...

I have placed my name on a senior citizens low income apartment waiting list...My daughter will be moving to Washington, and we all hope to be out of the apartment by January...Please keep praying for us.. had problems breathing, doctor order x-rays, shows abnormal scaring, probably caused by the fumes from the meth lab...

Blog Entries

Gang stalking is the new thing when you turn in a drug lab...they're organized and mean to cause terrible to any and all that hamper their livelihood...This is something I had not thought of...car has been broken into..things have been tampered with in an effort to disrupt and destroy the life of their victim...crude sonic devices...sprayed with chemicals at work: example, water streaming down my face, no reason for it, as it only happens there and has never happened until recently... the harassment has spread from the apartment to work and to the house of my 88 year old mother, who is completely in the dark on the subject, as it would be to much for her to handle...Please be in prayer for us.. This is becoming much more then harassment, it is now a matter of life and death.. Strange how thing happen.. To this day I still find it hard to believe...Yet, when we fight against the evils of this world, we will encounter hardships and tribulation...Thank you again for your prayers.. Please continue to pray...Lana

Call these people and be done with it..

In the U.S., there are two ways to get help for a poison emergency. You can either:

Use the webPOISONCONTROL® tool to get specific guidance for your case, based on your age, weight, substance and amount, or
    Call poison control at 1-800-222-1222.

Both options are free and confidential. Both options give you expert answers.

If you use webPOISONCONTROL and need additional assistance, don't hesitate to contact Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222 (U.S.). That phone number is routed based on your area code and exchange or your location to the poison center designated to serve your region.

https://www.poison.org/contact-us

Jude
    II Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

You're in my thoughts and prayers. Is there anything more I can do for you?

Thread Information