Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Praying for blood thining and cholesterol lowering medication containing NO lactose.

Praying for blood thining and cholesterol lowering medication containing NO lactose.

Please pray that my GP gets me lactose/gluten free medication to lower my blood pressure and cholesterol. The stroke consultant says there is some and my GP must find it, in conjunction with a local pharmacist. (I was told by pharmacists after the 1st stroke that there were none!). It seems it depends which pharmasutical company each pharmacy deals with whether or not the relevant drug is readily available.

Blog Entries

Re: Praying for blood thining and cholesterol lowering medication containing NO lacto

Of course I will pray for you! Thanks for the card!

Love you lots,
    Mieke
    Glorious Day
    Living He loved me
    Dying He saved me
    Buried He carried my sins far away
    Risen He justified
    Freely forever
    One day He's coming
    Oh Glorious Day!

Casting Crowns

Blog Entries

Re: Praying for blood thining and cholesterol lowering medication containing NO lacto

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    Please pray that my GP gets me lactose/gluten free medication to lower my blood pressure and cholesterol. The stroke consultant says there is some and my GP must find it, in conjunction with a local pharmacist. (I was told by pharmacists after the 1st stroke that there were none!). It seems it depends which pharmasutical company each pharmacy deals with whether or not the relevant drug is readily available.
    I know this is not what you're praying for Frances, but please read this anyway. I've pointed quite some people there and those who tried it, thank God every day they've found it. Hippocrates already said it Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.

Aristarkos

Blog Entries

Read this book to asap, written by two cardiologists for their family, about what is really causing heart attacks and strokes. I did what the book said and no longer need to take cholesterol lowering medication. And I dropped 23 lbs.

https://www.amazon.ca/s/?ie=UTF8&key...l_52zg75kqt8_e

Blue
    True Truth Exists & Can Be Found.

A gentle answer turns away wrath; but a harsh word stirs up anger.
    Proverbs 15:1

Faith-Hope-LOVE

11 years ago a Podiatrist told me to start taking Turmeric for my ills since i started taking it i haven't had a sick day. Then i looked up your condition to find..

Turmeric

Turmeric (Curcuma longa) contains a strong anti-oxidant called curcumin. Curcumin is also a potent anti-inflammatory, it helps lower blood cholesterol, and it has anti-clotting properties. Curcumin helps keep blood vessels healthy by protecting cells from damage, thereby allowing smoother flow of blood.

Curcumin also has the ability to dilate arteries. Researchers conclude that curcumin works much the same way as ginger as it inhibits the transport of calcium, which acts as a chemical messenger that tells muscle cells to contract, thereby dilating the arteries.[5] Therefore, turmeric and its active ingredient curcumin can be useful as one of the high blood pressure remedies.

Turmeric is available in liquid extracts and capsules containing the powder. Adults can take 400 to 600 mg of standardized curcumin powder 3 times daily. For extracts, take 30 to 90 drops daily. For dried cut root or dried powdered root, 1.5 to 3 grams per day are recommended.[3]

http://universityhealthnews.com/dail...s-part-1-of-2/

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?t...dspice&dbid=78

You'll find that Turmeric has been used for centuries with Great success!!

Its inexpensive as well $4.50 a pound!

Jude
    Matthew24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Blog Entries

I'm a former pharmacist from a previous life. Niacin is a natural way to lower cholesterol, but it can cause flushing. Lipitor is also gluten free
    Amazzin

Obedience to God is more than a soldier obeying his commander. It is our grateful response to the Lover of our souls.

CHURCH: Where worship is enjoyed, not endured - Grace is preached, not legalism - And Christ is exalted, not religion!

Lifting you up in prayer to the Lord.
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Quote Originally Posted by mailmandan View Post
    Lifting you up in prayer to the Lord.
    Thank you for all prayer.

Also. aristarkos what did you want me to read?
    bluesky22 - I will investigate the book, but I need to pur weight on not lose it!
    Jude - I investigated curcumin and discovered black pepper taken at the same time aids absorption; but also found that to make an appreciable difference I would have to take an enormous amount each day!
    Amassing - I am going to see about Miacin \Lipitor when I can get to to pharmacist.

When I went to my GP on Thursday he refused to give me a prescription for mini-aspirins but insisted on giving me one for Clopidogrel instead, which he said was better. when I got home and read the info in the box I discovered it contains lactose! Rang the surgery explain why I would not take it. He said "that will make it difficult" !!
    On Saturday a copy of the letter the consultant sent my GP arrived, in which he had written "It is imperative that she continues Asprin indefinitely and although she does not tolerate Clopidogrel and also other agents, an attempt is made to introduce and antiheypertensive and cholesterol lowering agent to achieve the targets above please." !!!
    I now need prayer to know what to do about this without being unnecessarily difficult, as my brother, whose daughter is a medical lawyer - is not happy and I don't want to cause unnecessary waves (but neither do I want a more serious stroke!

Praying you will be led to good health.
    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Praying for guidance, provision, good health.
    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Blog Entries

Praying for your complete healing.
    2 Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

Update
    One of my brothers wrote to both the Consultant at the hospital and also the Practice Manager at the Dr's surgery. I am was registered with a different Doctor last Tuesday 3rd. On Wednesday I began a lower dose of Asprin. On Thursday I had a TIA(mini stroke), and was given more 300 mg Asprins to take. On Friday I received an appointment to see the Consultant on Monday 9th January.

PS I have discovered the reason I have not felt well since the stroke is that Asprin contains lactose too!!

The Lord is mercifully in control.

Blog Entries

Praise the Lord sister. I am a firm believer that Jesus still heals today and will keep praying He does this for you.

Blessings
    2 Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

Quote Originally Posted by Frances View Post
    Update
    One of my brothers wrote to both the Consultant at the hospital and also the Practice Manager at the Dr's surgery. I am was registered with a different Doctor last Tuesday 3rd. On Wednesday I began a lower dose of Asprin. On Thursday I had a TIA(mini stroke), and was given more 300 mg Asprins to take. On Friday I received an appointment to see the Consultant on Monday 9th January.

PS I have discovered the reason I have not felt well since the stroke is that Asprin contains lactose too!!

The Lord is mercifully in control.
    Am praying for you, asking for an end to these strokes, mini or otherwise.

And prayers for lactose-free medication.

praying ................................

Thread Information