Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ezekiel 7 and The End before The End

Blog Entries

Re: Ezekiel 7 and The End before The End

Question...Are most of us in agreement that the four corners of the earth speaks of Israel?

Quote Originally Posted by seeker_truth View Post
    Question...Are most of us in agreement that the four corners of the earth speaks of Israel?
    It speaks of the Israel of God, not the geographical Israel in the Middle East.

Specifically, it speaks of many in the Israel of God who make themselves enemies by indulging abominations.
    Grace and peace unto you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious View Post
    It speaks of the Israel of God, not the geographical Israel in the Middle East.

Specifically, it speaks of many in the Israel of God who make themselves enemies by indulging abominations.
    The term 'earth' refers specifically to land...

Many do see it that way. I do not. The end comes upon the four corners of the land/earth before the end comes upon the land of Israel. Therefore, the four corners must encompass a larger region, or the whole earth itself. This end at the four corners marks the beginning of the end for Israel.

The word 'land' in Hebrew is the same one used in Genesis to describe the creation of the heavens and the earth. It can mean anything from a handful of dirt to the entire planet. That is why I was trying to carefully pick it apart to make a guess as what exactly it means.

Revelation talks about the four corners of the earth as well. 7:1 and 20:8. In both cases they seem to refer to a large region, if not the entire earth. After much study, I tend to believe the singular disaster in Ezekiel 7 is the opening of the 6th seal.

Quote Originally Posted by divaD View Post
    Exodus 16:11 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
    12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God.

Using that same logic, I guess this too makes the above an endtimes event when they actually do know Jesus is their Lord., since it also says and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God.
    I threw that in at the end for a reason. I expected the main body of analysis to be ignored, and it was.

Blog Entries

Tony, How many times has the House of Judah been judged by the wrath of the Lord?

Tony, How many times has the House of Judah been judged by the wrath of the Lord?
    None yet. The wrath of the Lord is the wrath of the Lord Himself. Not human armies. The trumpets in Revelation describe that wrath. Besides, the house of Judah isn't mentioned in Ezekiel 7.

Shock and Awe: the Lord’s Day of Wrath:
    How bad will the Lord’s response to the attack of Psalm 83 be?
    When the sun explodes out a massive CME…. Isaiah 30:26, Psalms 50:1-3
    When the Arm of the Lord descends in anger…..Isaiah 30:30, Zephaniah 3:8
    When He flashes lightning and fiery coals onto the earth. Deut. 32:22, Psalm 11:4-6
    When the Day comes, burning like a furnace. Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7

Most people have no conception of the worldwide devastation that will be caused by the hit upon the earth by the Lord’s fiery Day of vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 29:6, Revelation 6:12-17, the Sixth Seal. What is prophesied will be so shocking, so terrifying, that it is impossible for us to really comprehend and only when it happens, will we realize the full extent of the damage done to the world and our modern infrastructure.
    There has never been a comparable natural disaster in recorded history. The nearest to it may be the continuous winters of 1883-87, caused by the ash clouds from Krakatoa, or some recent tsunamis. Only Noah’s flood really compares, but fortunately this time we have God’s promise to never again destroy man and animals so extensively. Genesis 9:16 Many people will die, Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 34:3, but most will survive.
    As the survivors come out from under whatever shelter they have found, Isaiah 2:21, Revelation 6:15, there will be little, if any light for weeks or months. Amos 5:20, Zephaniah 1:15 Most buildings will be destroyed by earthquake and fire, Isaiah 24:18, Zephaniah 3:8 and huge tsunamis will wipe out all coastal cities and towns. Jeremiah 51:42, Amos 9:6
    Normal mains electricity supply will not be restored for years. Only small generators will be able to supply power and these will soon run out of fuel, as will all motor transport. Line telephone systems and radio communication may be set up fairly quickly, but mobile phones and internet may never be re-established.
    The world will slowly recover and in order to regain control and normal services, a 10 region One World Government will be organized. Daniel 7:23-24 However, those who have maintained their faith and trust in the Creator God during this time of testing have the promises of His redemption and their gathering into all of the Holy Land. Deut. 30:3, Isaiah 35, Psalm 107, Zechariah 10:8, Hosea 11:10-11, Ezekiel 11:17, Ezekiel 36:8, Isaiah 49:8-23, Jer. 23:3-4, Psalm 69:35-36, Colossians 1:11-12

The Shofar Blast Zephaniah 1:16
    Ezekiel 7:1-9 This is what the Lord says about the Land of Israel: Disaster is coming to all the earth and now the end is upon you as well. I will send My wrath to judge everyone according to their ways and deeds. Doom is coming to all who live in the holy Land. I will have no pity, nor spare you for I shall bring you to account for your disgusting conduct and abominable practices.
    The time has come, the Day is near - a Day of panic and not rejoicing. Very soon, I will pour out My fury and spend My anger. All will face judgement. Everyone who refuses to acknowledge Me and those whose sinful practices are an abomination, will suffer the consequences.
    Ezekiel 7:10-19 Here is the Day! Doom is approaching! Violence has bloomed and grown into the full flower of wickedness. It bursts upon them and nothing is left of those godless people, all they worked for will be gone. The appointed time has come. The Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath has arrived, it will affect everyone because of the many sins of the people who kept on with their godless ways. The trumpet of war sounds, but no one goes to war, for the wrath of God will fall upon them all.
    The great sword of punishment appears: all will be terrified, hands will hang limp and knees will be wet with urine. Idols and money cannot save anyone on the terrible Day of the Lord’s fiery anger. Treat your gold and silver like something unclean and throw it away with your detestable idols, be ashamed of yourself and repent in sackcloth and ashes.
    Those in open country will die and in the cities plague and famine will kill them. If any manage to escape to shelter, there the Lord will kill them, each for his own iniquity.
    Ref: REB, CJB, NIV. Some verses abridged and paraphrased.

The Lord will send His wrath, His great sword of punishment will appear in the sky. Nahum 1:6, Isaiah 66:15-16, Malachi 4:1 The Lord Himself will not be visible, but His punishment will be seen before it arrives on earth. Psalm 18:7-15, Isaiah 34:1-5
    A Coronal Mass Ejection of unprecedented magnitude will be blasted out from the sun, Isaiah 30:26, 2 Peter 3:10, first the bright flash, then the sun will be darkened and the moon will glow red, Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20, then everyone will be aware of its imminent arrival. All will know that within hours, their doom will arrive and will be so terrified they will wet their pants. Isaiah 13:6-8, Ezekiel 21:7, Luke 21:26
    Violence will blossom into full flower: the enemies of Israel commence their attack with rockets and nuclear missiles. Psalm 83:1-8, Psalm 7:12-16, Micah 4:11 But there will be no war, for the wrath of the Lord will fall upon both attackers and defenders. Doom will come upon all who live in the holy Land. Jeremiah 3:10 The holy Land: all that area given to Abraham – from the Nile to the Euphrates. Genesis 15:18
    The holy Land will be virtually depopulated, even those who manage to find shelter from the extreme heat of this CME, will be killed by the storms, earthquakes and tsunamis of that Day. Ezekiel 30:1-5, Amos 9:1-4, Rev. 6:12-17
    A Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 31:5, Zephaniah 1:18, Zech. 13:7-9
    Riches and manmade things of worship are useless. Isaiah 2:20, Rev 3:17

Zechariah 3:9-10 In a single Day, the Lord will wipe out the offences and apostasy of the holy Land. When that time comes, says God Almighty, you are to invite one another to come and enjoy the fruits of your vines and fig trees.
    The Lord’s Christian people: gathered and settled in a fruitful Land, living in peace and prosperity, at last how He intended them to be and ‘a light to the nations’. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10, Ezekiel 34:11-31

Thread Information