Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My only son

Blog Entries

My only son

Please pray for my only son.
    He is suffering from a great loss. He needs peace, safety and comfort from God. (not only his Mom)
    Peace to you!

If anyone makes the assistance of grace to believe the gospel depend on the humility or obedience of man and does not agree that it is a gift of grace itself that we are obedient and humble, he contradicts the Apostle who says, "What have you that you did not receive?" and, "But by the grace of God I am what I am" - Council of Orange

Re: My only son

Will do, Scooby!

Watching in prayer for your son, starting now.

Blog Entries

Amen! I hear that cry!

Father God, the God of all comfort bring comfort to this young man and to all those that are touched with this this that brought care and concern to him.

The man who loss his whole immediate family in a ship wreck wrote, ...when sorrows like sea billows roll... ...what ever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.

May the God of all comfort supply your peace which passeth understanding. We pray in Jesus' Name and for his sake take up this care and make it well, perform a miracle in this situation, we give you the thanks and praise.
    Thank God, at a time I discovered an Occult Bookstore and said to myself, I want the Devil's power, to help me live a happy life, that God saved me - 1975.

Little Girl Meets Kitten
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg_vjRKIjak

1611kingjamesbible.com
    About: King James Bible and Versions

Audio Bible
    (Good Reader)
    Follows KJV text, except archaic word replaced with today's English.
    https://www.wordproject.org/bibles/audio/01_english/

"Thru the Bible" , with J. Vernon McGee
    Audio Archive
    Five year course through Bible.

Blog Entries

Lifting your son up now, Scooby.
    ".....it's your nickel"

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby_Snacks View Post
    Please pray for my only son.
    He is suffering from a great loss. He needs peace, safety and comfort from God. (not only his Mom)
    Glad I did a final check of the board before heading upstairs... will be praying.
    Slug1--out

~At the end of the day, the Cross we bear... is small!~

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~"It is one thing to speak God's name in a message but another to speak of God's standards in a message. The name of God is not removed from many a message today but the standards of God... ARE removed."~

~"Psalm 106:23 Therefore He said that He would destroy them, Had not Moses His chosen one stood before Him in the breach, To turn away His wrath, lest He destroy them."...
    So don't say that God never meant to destroy the Hebrews, to do so, makes God a liar.~

Blog Entries

Prayers will be ascending immediately....

When we stand before the Judgment Seat, we will have retained only two things from our earthly life: what God gave us, and what we did with what He gave us.

Blog Entries

I have a son to. I can appreciate your pain

True Truth Exists & Can Be Found.

A gentle answer turns away wrath; but a harsh word stirs up anger.
    Proverbs 15:1

Faith-Hope-LOVE

~Praying for BDH~

Praying for your son.

Jeanne
    Refrain your voice from weeping, and your eyes from tears, for your work shall be rewarded declares the Lord, and they (your children) will come back from the land of the enemy. Jeremiah 31:16-17
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so that you can discover He is the rock at the bottom

All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained. Isaiah 14:27

Blog Entries

Thank you all for praying....
    Peace to you!

If anyone makes the assistance of grace to believe the gospel depend on the humility or obedience of man and does not agree that it is a gift of grace itself that we are obedient and humble, he contradicts the Apostle who says, "What have you that you did not receive?" and, "But by the grace of God I am what I am" - Council of Orange

Lifting your son up in prayer to the Lord.
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Blog Entries

Please remember my son again this evening. He seems unreachable and may require divine intervention.
    Peace to you!

Praying now and this evening for your son, asking for a break-through and resolution to this need.

Blog Entries

Praying as requested.
    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Blog Entries

hqdefault.jpg

May God have mercy on your son.

May the Holy Spirit always abide in your son to provide him with righteousness, peace and joy. In the name of Christ I pray.
    Grace and peace unto you from God the Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ!

Thread Information