Thread: The question of Heaven and Afterlife

The question of Heaven and Afterlife

We like to think our deceased loved ones die and go to heaven. But I ask if they enter heaven then they have surely been judged, in which case there would be no scripture about Judgement Day. I just want to get everyone's take on that. Cause personally I believe we live in an afterlife on Earth, but on different plateaus and in different dimensions while we wait for Judgement Day.

Re: The question of Heaven and Afterlife

Quote Originally Posted by InthenameofJesus View Post
    We like to think our deceased loved ones die and go to heaven. But I ask if they enter heaven then they have surely been judged, in which case there would be no scripture about Judgement Day. I just want to get everyone's take on that. Cause personally I believe we live in an afterlife on Earth, but on different plateaus and in different dimensions while we wait for Judgement Day.
    Just because there is a Judgement Day for the unsaved does not mean that the saved do not enter Heaven immediately after death. Christians will also be judged for their works at the Judgement Seat of Christ (which is in Heaven) but that does not prevent them from entering Heaven by the grace of God. As to any afterlife on earth, that would be pure speculation.

Thread Information