Thread: employment

employment

All this talk about full employment is a joke and totally untrue. People in their 50s are getting screwed in todays job market. Millions of former workers
    are getting thrown into the bin. Pray for those people and hire an older worker. They dont need ridiculous wages like todays young think they are entitled to. What a Joke. Hire an older worker and they will work for a reasonable wage.

Blog Entries

Re: employment

Times are hard in this world. Relying on God can be difficult because being employed is what is expected (and needed) when anyone wants to work to earn a living no matter what age they are.
    I am in my 50's and know that the younger you are, the more likely to be given opportunity.
    I do wonder what God will do, often, in so many difficult situations--and wait to hear praise about His deliverance.
    Peace to you!

“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."
    (Matthew 5:5)

Re: employment

Quote Originally Posted by 256gf View Post
    All this talk about full employment is a joke and totally untrue. People in their 50s are getting screwed in todays job market. Millions of former workers
    are getting thrown into the bin. Pray for those people and hire an older worker. They dont need ridiculous wages like todays young think they are entitled to. What a Joke. Hire an older worker and they will work for a reasonable wage.
    All my workers except 1 are over 50. The young one acts like he is 65. I agree with you, younger workers lack the drive the old generation has.

Thread Information