Thread: Hello All!

Thumbsup Hello All!

I'm Angel, a single man -originally from Chicago (born and raised there), have been living in Orlando FL for about 8 years. I am Christian, non-denominational.

How's everyone?

Blog Entries

Re: Hello All!

Hey Angel and welcome to bible forum! It's a good place to learn, share, and grow as Christians....glad you joined!!🙂
    Are you into God?

Welcome to BF
    Jeremiah 29:11
    "For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." (NASB)

Blog Entries

Hi Angel. I was born in Rosemont. Grew up in Arlington Heights. Now live in Dwight (33 miles south of I-80 going down I-55). Been here for 19 years now. Nice to meet you.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Hello Angel and welcome to BibleForums!
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Hi,Angel how are you? I am new here and my very first time post is about being a Christian for the first time in my life.I was born and grown-up in Japan and now living in Switzerland.Do you have any idea for someone like me how to become a Christian? Junko

Quote Originally Posted by Junko View Post
    Hi,Angel how are you? I am new here and my very first time post is about being a Christian for the first time in my life.I was born and grown-up in Japan and now living in Switzerland.Do you have any idea for someone like me how to become a Christian? Junko
    You can talk to the moderators on this board, Junko - they will be able to counsel you.

B.
    Jeremiah 29:11
    "For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." (NASB)

8. Re: Hello All!

Hello i am Mallesh from India nice to be here........................

BMS College of Engineering Bangalore
    Bangalore Institute Of Technology Bangalore
    BMS Institute Of Technology Bangalore

Thread Information