Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You shall not see Me until...

Re: You shall not see Me until...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuslovesus View Post
    So according to your belief this is about the Church the true House of David?

Zech 13

In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

And the Church can't call upon the name of the Lord now for this reason?

Matt 23:39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’

Since according to you

Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

We the church are now the House of Israel.

So then why does Paul tell us we can call out to God now as Abba father? Romans 8:15..
    Simple: it all about God's holy people. Who are every born again individual, from every race, nation and language. You seem to have great difficulty in comprehending just who are the people of God, His righteous Overcomers, His Israelites by faith. Romans 9:8
    They are not the established Church, as you well know many people who call themselves Christian are far from that!
    They are not the ethnic Jewish people; ethnicity was done away with by Jesus. Ephesians 2:11-18
    But they do belong to the House of David, as followers of Jesus.

As usual, people like you: who have a complete other belief of what God actually does plan for His people in the last days, you can't see how God will fulfill His original Plan to have a righteous people in His holy Land, being His witnesses and a Light to the nations. Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 49:8
    They will be the inhabitants of Jerusalem and they will call out to Jesus as He Returns. Pray to be among them!

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Simple: it all about God's holy people. Who are every born again individual, from every race, nation and language. You seem to have great difficulty in comprehending just who are the people of God, His righteous Overcomers, His Israelites by faith. Romans 9:8
    They are not the established Church, as you well know many people who call themselves Christian are far from that!
    They are not the ethnic Jewish people; ethnicity was done away with by Jesus. Ephesians 2:11-18
    But they do belong to the House of David, as followers of Jesus.

As usual, people like you: who have a complete other belief of what God actually does plan for His people in the last days, you can't see how God will fulfill His original Plan to have a righteous people in His holy Land, being His witnesses and a Light to the nations. Isaiah 43:10, Isaiah 49:8

You like personal attacks on people who don't agree with supersessionism.

But your right i have a problem identifying where you apply this people of God in the Ot and the NT since this new group you call the *people of God* is not found in the actual bible.

So once more according to you in Matthew 23 Jesus was not actually speaking to the *scribes and Pharisees* as the bible explicitly states but instead he's speaking about the righteous over-comers who are Isrealites by faith.

So once more you claiming Jesus in Matthew 23 is not speaking to the House of Israel but instead the *people of God*?

Specifically in in Matthew 23:36 when he says

Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

-

Once more according to you this passage is about the People of god correct? Not the ethnic Jewish people who were lead by the scribes and Pharisees during the days of Jesus?

Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from the surface of the ground, except that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob,” declares the LORD. “For behold, I will command, and shake the house of Israel among all the nations as one shakes with a sieve, but no pebble shall fall to the earth. All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, who say, ‘Disaster shall not overtake or meet us.’

They will be the inhabitants of Jerusalem and they will call out to Jesus as He Returns. Pray to be among them!
    Sorry i don't see the bible commanding me to move to Jerusalem or that i need a fountain in Jerusalem to cease me of sin in since i personally accepted Jesus payment on the cross for my sin and therefore do not need the fountain promised to the house of David.(per Zech 13)

Also the disciples made is quite clear in Acts that the *people of God* (as you call them) are not the tent of David..

The great part about that is the Quote the OT prophets something you claim to do but clearly are not..

Acts 15:13-18 After they finished speaking, James replied, “Brothers, listen to me. Simeon has related how God first visited the Gentiles, to take from them a people for his name.

And with this the words of the prophets agree, just as it is written,

“‘After this I will return, and I will rebuild the tent of David that has fallen;I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it, that the remnant of mankind may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who are called by my name, says the Lord, who makes these things known from of old.’

After Jesus has taken from the Gentiles a People for his name-

Once more according to James *THE WORD OF THE PROPHETS AGREE*

That *AFTER* he will return and rebuild the tent of David that which has fallen- that the Remant of Mankind may seek the lord.

Personally i urge people to call out to Jesus for there sins and not to wait for - The current inhabitants of Israel to all be killed in a CmE so i can move to Jerusalem and live in my mortal body in that land of Israel (since i could easily just move there now as people could for the past 2000 years as long as they weren't a ethnic Jew) Like your personally preaching..

Your reply above contradicts itself.
    You say you don't know who are the people of God today, then you quote how God will take from the Gentiles 'a people for His Name'.

The main message of the New Testament now; is about Salvation being available to all who will accept it. It is every born again individual, bought by Jesus' Blood, that are the people of God. 1 Peter 2:9-10, John 3:16, + be they Jew or Gentile.
    Don't ever accuse me or anyone of Replacement theology of supersessionism , who promotes that truth. Doing so, just shows your own bias, as the truth of the Jews being just another ungodly nation, blows the rapture theory away. Only a remnant will survive after the Lords Day of wrath. Amos 2:4-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, +
    You wrongly state that the People of God, all the true Christian believers, His holy people; is not found in the Bible. I suggest that you actually read your Bible, instead of just parroting the false rubbish you have been taught. Look at Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:7 - we see God's holy people, in the holy Land, NOT in heaven, during the Great Trib.

Your reply above contradicts itself.
    You say you don't know who are the people of God today, then you quote how God will take from the Gentiles 'a people for His Name'.
    Which is clearly Contrasted with the *House of David*.

Two peoples

1. House of David.

2. People for his name from the Gentiles.

Your clearly saying these two people groups are one.

Also i wasn't putting forth a view i was just asking how you personally decide in the bible who certain messages are addressed to.. Specifically Matthew 23:39 (the topic of the OP)

The main message of the New Testament now; is about Salvation being available to all who will accept it. It is every born again individual, bought by Jesus' Blood, that are the people of God. 1 Peter 2:9-10, John 3:16, + be they Jew or Gentile.
    Correct they are the People of God-

The don't become the house of Israel or the House of David.

They are a separate entity whether they be Jew or Gentile they become a part of the New man- And Shall be Born of God

He came unto his own, and his own received him not. (The Jewish people)

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

Notice it doesn't say to them he gave the right to be called the *House of Jacob* or the *House of David*

Don't ever accuse me or anyone of Replacement theology of supersessionism , who promotes that truth. Doing so, just shows your own bias, as the truth of the Jews being just another ungodly nation, blows the rapture theory away. Only a remnant will survive after the Lords Day of wrath. Amos 2:4-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, +
    I don't understand how me stating you believe in Replacement theology and Supersessionism makes you so unhappy.

Calling you what you are doesn't show bias, I call a spade a spade (and usually the spades don't mind) for some reason you don't like being identified with the view you clearly advocate. You keep saying a Remnant of the Jews will survive the day of the lords wrath, but seem to apply whatever OT prophesy you want to this thing you called the *People of God*

You wrongly state that the People of God, all the true Christian believers, His holy people; is not found in the Bible. I suggest that you actually read your Bible, instead of just parroting the false rubbish you have been taught.
    I do read the bible but for some reason most people don't support you view. Instead of actually explaining it you get really defensive i mean look how conveniently you avoided my question on the OP.

Who do you believe Jesus was addressing in Matthew 23-

Why not just explain your view without all this extra malice- you seem to have a real issue with the fact that the majority of Christians do not believe or accept you views. You don't want to be identified with the people who do(supersessionist)

I was saying i don't understand how you identify the *people of God* in the OT and New-

You seem to believe phases like the House of Jacob and the House of David take on a new meaning rather then what the mean in the OT and the NT.

Look at Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:7 - we see God's holy people, in the holy Land, NOT in heaven, during the Great Trib.
    How is this relevant to the discussion? You just keep parroting this stuff over an over again- Who arguing about whats going on during the Great trib??

I read Daniel 7:25 Daniel 12:1 and 7 and Rev 13:7 and i believe its about Daniels people the Jews as is clearly defined in the book (Daniel 9). You believe its about Daniel people (insert your definition here). You believe the Women in Rev 12 is the *people of God* i believe its the House of Jacob (as is stated in Micah 5, Isaiah 26, Jer 30 and Hosea 13). I'm just curious how you make those distinctions when you read the OT - which was clearly written to and about an ethnic people who formed a Nation called Israel.

You seem to take a-lot of prophesy out of their Historic context (for example Amos 2:4-5) and reapply it where you see fit to make doctrine.

I just don't understand how you decide (when you personally read the OT) whats actually about the Jewish people and the Ethnic house of Israel- And whats about the people of God(Taken from the gentiles), to me you seem to apply all the good stuff to the *people of God* and death and destruction to those "apostates" currently residing in the Holy land (as you wait with eager expectation for them to be destroyed so you can take their land), i just don't get why you personally haven't moved there yet .

I did live in Israel, in Bethlehem for the maximum time allowed for tourists; 3 months. It is impossible for me as a non-Jew and a Christian to emigrate there.
    But the main reason, is that we Christians will move there AFTER all the Land has been cleared and cleansed by the Sixth Seal event. I know this to be true from what the Bible says and from a vision I received.

There is no such thing now as a separate House of David, Judah, Israel or the Christian peoples. Jesus and the Apostles make this truth clear: John 17:20-23, John 10:16, Ephesians 4:4-6, Galatians 3:26-29, Col 3:11, + All true believers are One People, the rest are the godless peoples.

You say 'most people don't support my view'. Most people you know; yes, for sure, you all grip onto the false 'rapture to heaven', so anything that challenges that gets called heresy and in earlier times, I would be lynched for speaking out against it. Lucky for me, I am far enough away to avoid that fate and I will continue with my task of promoting what the Prophetic Word really does say.

I did live in Israel, in Bethlehem for the maximum time allowed for tourists; 3 months. It is impossible for me as a non-Jew and a Christian to emigrate there.
    Seem like they didn't agree with you about the no seperate House of David, Judah, and Israel and Christian peoples Huh??

But the main reason, is that we Christians will move there AFTER all the Land has been cleared and cleansed by the Sixth Seal event. I know this to be true from what the Bible says and from a vision I received.

There is no such thing now as a separate House of David, Judah, Israel or the Christian peoples. Jesus and the Apostles make this truth clear: John 17:20-23, John 10:16, Ephesians 4:4-6, Galatians 3:26-29, Col 3:11, + All true believers are One People, the rest are the godless peoples.

You say 'most people don't support my view'. Most people you know; yes, for sure, you all grip onto the false 'rapture to heaven', so anything that challenges that gets called heresy and in earlier times, I would be lynched for speaking out against it. Lucky for me, I am far enough away to avoid that fate and I will continue with my task of promoting what the Prophetic Word really does say.
    Not sure who would "lynch" you most people know that supersessionism is a view that was held by the Early Church. I just don't get why you hate the title so much when it so clearly is what you believe.

Since your believe it is the truth by all means continue to proclaim it- If the Sun destroys and kills everyone living the middle east-

I'll move their if i'm still alive (after it cools down)

The Jews are the House of Judah, the visible group of those who were God's people.
    The House of Israel, the northern ten tribes, remain scattered among the nations and have mainly become Christian.
    The House of David is represented by the British royal family, who trace their ancestry back to King Zedikiah's daughter. Jesus will be the final King in that line.

How often do I have to correct you about my beliefs?
    It isn't 'replacement or supersession' that has happened to ethnic Israel, but a continuation of a true, faithful people of God all thru the ages and since Jesus came, a expansion of salvation to all who will accept it. If a Jew or anyone else refuses, then they are no longer one of God's people.

As ALWAYS, a group, congregation, ekkelasia, or church, who love God and keep His Commandments.
    As ALWAYS, the rest, wicked, atheistic, LBGT, ungodly mass of those destined for destruction. Romans 9:22-23
    C.S. Lewis said: There are Gods people and there are the walking dead.

Your objection to this truth is rooted in your belief in a rapture, where that theory forces a general punishment, then redemption of the Jewish people, while the 'Church' escapes to heaven. This lie upon a lie, is refuted by the many prophesies saying how only a remnant of the House of Judah will be saved. Jeremiah 12:14 puts it very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesuslovesus View Post

Since your believe it is the truth by all means continue to proclaim it- If the Sun destroys and kills everyone living the middle east-

I'll move their if i'm still alive (after it cools down)
    The massive CME that the Lord will instigate will kill every living thing in the Middle East region. It is God's solution to the current mess there now.

Jeremiah 9:7-10a These are the Words of the Lord: I shall refine and test them. How else should I deal with My people? They speak lies and place traps for the unwary. Shall I fail to punish them for this? I will exact vengeance, and on the mountains and pastures there will be weeping and wailing. Jer.3:21, Psalm 30:5

Jeremiah 9:10b-11 The Land is scorched and untrodden, not even birds or beasts remain. Jerusalem and the towns of Judah are ruined and uninhabited. Jer. 12:4

Jeremiah 9:12 Who is wise enough to understand all this? Who has the Lord's command to explain it? Why has the Land become a dead Land, burned and laid waste?

Jeremiah 9:13-20 It is because they rejected My Law, which I set before them, they neither obeyed Me or kept My Laws. They follow the promptings of their wicked hearts, as their forefathers have taught them. Therefore, I shall make them eat and drink bitterness, I will scatter them among the nations, harass and punish them there. Wail and lament, for you have left your Land and your houses are in ruins. This is a dual prophecy, to be completely fuflfilled in the near future. Isaiah 10:23, Isaiah 28:21-22

The Kingdom of Israel, conquered in 721BC and completely exiled by 717BC, then Judah in 585BC and again in 70AD. The exile of the northern 10 tribes still applies, part of the House of Judah have returned to part of the Land, but they still do not fully obey the Lord, so they and all peoples, remain under the threat of punishment.

Jeremiah 9:21-22 Death has come in the windows and entered our safe places. People in the streets and squares are cut off. Corpses lie everywhere, like swaths behind the reaper, with no one left to gather them. Joel 2:9-11, Jer. 25:33, Jer. 7:32-34

This is the result of the Great Day of the Lords vengeance and wrath. A massive CME sunstrike will 'scorch the land ' - 'burned and laid waste'. Underground shelters will be the only protection. This is amazingly prophesied for the Christian Jewish remnant, in Isaiah 29:1-4.....you will speak out of the earth. Their voices will squeak ghostlike from underground.

Jeremiah 9:25-26 The time is coming, says the Lord when I shall punish all the circumcised. The Egyptians, the Jewish people, the Edomites, the Jordanians and all who live on the fringes of the desert. For all alike are uncircumcised and even the whole House of Israel is really uncircumcised in heart. Ezekiel 30:1-5
    The House of Israel: Now the Christian peoples from every nation and language, the Israel of God. Galatians 6:16

The prophesy about scattering His people among the nations has been fulfilled and now we await the full and final gathering into the Promised Land. In order for that to happen, the great clearance and cleansing as prophesied here and in Jeremiah 12:14, will take place. Then the 'scorched Land' will be regenerated as in;

Ezekiel 36:8-12 But you, Land of Israel, you will grow your fruit trees and crops, for the homecoming of My people is near. I shall settle on you the whole people of Israel. They will be more prosperous than in days of old. Thus you will know that I am the Lord. Jeremiah 29:13-14, Ezekiel 36:36

His righteous Christian people will know the Lord by His blessings to them, not by the presence of Jesus, until His Return, to come later. Great are the promises to His people! Reference: REB, NIV, KJV, some verses abridged.

See you there! I will invite you to come and sit under my vines and fig trees. Zechariah 3:10

The Jews are the House of Judah, the visible group of those who were God's people.
    The House of Israel, the northern ten tribes, remain scattered among the nations and have mainly become Christian.
    The House of David is represented by the British royal family, who trace their ancestry back to King Zedikiah's daughter. Jesus will be the final King in that line.

How often do I have to correct you about my beliefs?
    Alot, I'm very interested in you views and beliefs-

I have oft visted your sight since you first posted it.

But it seems to me you try to take God's Mountains Out of the Picture. Which i don't really understand, because we agree Jesus is currently there now.

But i've been thinking about it more and more and to me its Clear that in your belief - This is the Mountain of God we all end up at according to Isaiah 25.

We both agree it's in Jerusalem. But i believe its in Heaven first - I mean the Book of Rev Clearly speaks of the Covenant being seen signed in Heaven.

Rev 11:19

Before is Descends upon Mount Zion in Rev 14.

The House of Judah will be saved. Jeremiah 12-14 puts it very well.

And the Events that Happen at the time of the end are pretty laid out by the OT prophets and Revealed in the book of Rev

Yes i believe in a Rapture not so that the church escapes but because the Clearly play a Vital role in the Revelation of the Christ-

Since All the Son's Of God will be Revealed on his Mountain and this must include all the saved.

However your view does pose something interesting in respect to the 10 Tribes-

So i do understand what you mean by belief in the the rapture causing the redemption of the *Jewish* people to be the focus of a general punishment. Maybe it should be expanded to the house of Israel as a whole.

I also believe the Church inherits the Kingdom of God not the Kingdom of Israel.

JLU, I appreciate your tone in the above post. Much less confrontational and a nicer attitude, thanks.

If you read my logostelos website, you will see all my writings on the Prophetic Word, free to read and print as desired. It gives the whole picture of God's plan fro mankind, as He gave to us thru His prophets.

Mountains are earthly things. The mountains of Israel are often mentioned and Isaiah 25 is clearly about them.
    Rev 11:19 in no way says the people of the Covenant will go to heaven, just that John saw the Ark of the Covenant in heaven.

Jeremiah 12:14-17; you twisted that one for sure! It actually says the Judah will be uprooted from the Land. - The next prophesied event; the Sixth Seal blast from the sun that will wipe out the evil neighbors and leave only a remnant of the Jews. Isaiah 6:3-4, Romans 9:27, then the Christians; God's true Israelites - His Overcomers, will go to live there and only those Jews who follow the ways of My people; true Christians, will be allowed back into the holy Land.
    I want you to admit this true meaning of this very revealing prophecy.

You remain stuck on ethnicity still being of importance. I have posted many proofs that refute that. Jesus said: For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whosoever believes in Him, shall have eternal life. Everybody, Jesuslovesus, like your name says!
    You are also stuck on the Church, a construct of man.1 Peter 2:9-10 said: You, Christians are a chosen people......a people set apart by God for His own....He knows who are His true believers and who just attend Church for every other reason.

Please define Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Jesus and the Kingdom of Israel.

JLU, I appreciate your tone in the above post. Much less confrontational and a nicer attitude, thanks.
    Like i said i really enjoy your exegesnsis i believe i've told you this alot-(you don't seem to believe me for some reason) you've done something I've personally wanted to do since i began studying the OT prophets but that most people on this sight substitute for some post-trib doctrine.

If you read my logostelos website, you will see all my writings on the Prophetic Word, free to read and print as desired. It gives the whole picture of God's plan fro mankind, as He gave to us thru His prophets.

Mountains are earthly things. The mountains of Israel are often mentioned and Isaiah 25 is clearly about them.
    I disagree mountians are very important things and God's Mountains are some of the Most important.

Rev 11:19 in no way says the people of the Covenant will go to heaven, just that John saw the Ark of the Covenant in heaven.
    Once more when the first covenant was signed didn't the people Go to the Mountain?

Jeremiah 12:14-17; you twisted that one for sure! It actually says the Judah will be uprooted from the Land. - The next prophesied event; the Sixth Seal blast from the sun that will wipe out the evil neighbors and leave only a remnant of the Jews. Isaiah 6:3-4, Romans 9:27, then the Christians; God's true Israelites - His Overcomers, will go to live there and only those Jews who follow the ways of My people; true Christians, will be allowed back into the holy Land.
    I want you to admit this true meaning of this very revealing prophecy.
    Sorry when i pasted it it gave me all of Jeremiah 12-14 so i ended up reading it all. The thing about Jeremiah tho is that his people the Jews clearly were Uprooted in the past i mean Daniel was reading his writings so to say this is the fate of the Jews doesn't really stick.

You remain stuck on ethnicity still being of importance. I have posted many proofs that refute that. Jesus said: For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whosoever believes in Him, shall have eternal life. Everybody, Jesuslovesus, like your name says!
    You are also stuck on the Church, a construct of man.1 Peter 2:9-10 said: You, Christians are a chosen people......a people set apart by God for His own....He knows who are His true believers and who just attend Church for every other reason.
    Ethnicity is important because it real, I can't close my eyes to such realities in my world.

Please define Kingdom of God
    The Kingdom of God is God's Kingdom its a spiritual Kingdom that gives us access to the Father thru the spirit till the Day of Adoption where we will become the Sons of God. This Kingdom was Taken from the Jewish people and Given to all that would Receive Jesus.

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Kingdom of Jesus
    Currently Jesus Rules the Kingdom of God with God he is now preparing his own house(He's forming us into a Kingdom) as he lives in the father house as the Heir. Jesus was also born King of The Jews a kingdom he does not currently claim but will.

The Kingdom of Israel.
    The kingdom of Israel was the Kingdom Established by David. It is prophesied that Jesus will rule over this kingdom and the 12 Tribes of Jacob forever- This will be fulfilled when Jesus establishes his Kingdom on Earth.

Just one thing; Ethnicity.
    Quite true, we all have our roots and affiliations to our respective heritages.

At first God did choose an ethnic people to be His witnesses and His Light to the world. They failed in that task and since Jesus came to earth, He has redeemed for Himself a people, Christians who are from every race, nation and language. John 15:13
    Our earthly affiliations have no part to play in where we belong spiritually. Ephesians 2:11-18

So belief in a future ethnic restoration for the Jews is simply impossible. WE Christians are the inheritors of Gods promises to Israel. Ephesians 1:11, Ephesians 3:6, Romans 9:24-26, Galatians 3:29, Romans 2:29, +
    To still apply the Promises of God to an ethnic nation, is contrary to New Testament teaching that says; it is faith, as shown by Abraham our spiritual father, that gives us a place in God's people. All those who refuse to have faith in God are doomed.

Re Jeremiah 12:14, yes, some of those who are called Jews, will join their brothers in the holy Land. But: only provided they follow the ways of My people. That is: become Christians.

There will only be one Kingdom on earth to come; just as we pray for in the Lord's Prayer.

Thread Information