Thread: celebrity and the after life?

celebrity and the after life?

IM NOT HERE TO THEORY

My question is:

if hell in underneath us, and the evil one is alive on earth and controlling america. wouldn't the evil one manipulate people to worship him unconsciously.
    (bare with me)
    so if a celebrity dies. let him Rest In Piece. correct? arnt we suppose to let the dead rest? instead, some people blaze up they're music or spread the word etc.
    some people has seen testimonies of celebritys ending up in hell. Jesus has showed them and said 'spread onto this day and tell them not to listen any of they're music'.

Are you hurting a demon celebrity in hell because of they're created arts and music etc? What does jesus or our father say about this? should we get away from passed away artist?

Re: celebrity and the after life?

Even in hell, I think celebrities will have a more prominent status than commoners, as more people will pray for them and seek them and ask the LORD where they are and what happened to them.

This is just my opinion, but do go to scripture to see if what I say is true.
    I don't think we are supposed to "look back" or consentrate on those who are of the world (those who are spiritually dead in God's sight [Valley of Bones] until they look to Him and repent [Time of Jesus Christ]). Our concentration and focus should always be on Jesus, lest we sink and fall into doubt: Walking on Water: Matthew 14:22-33

Following Christ (Luke:9-57-62)

57 As they were traveling on the road someone said to Him, “I will follow You wherever You go!”
    58 Jesus told him, “Foxes have dens, and birds of the sky have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay His head.” 59 Then He said to another, “Follow Me.”
    “Lord,” he said, “first let me go bury my father.”
    60 But He told him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and spread the news of the kingdom of God.”
    61 Another also said, “I will follow You, Lord, but first let me go and say good-bye to those at my house.”
    62 But Jesus said to him, “No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.”

What Satan wants is us to take our eyes off of God and onto things that don't matter or are contrary to God's truth: Life vs death. God is of the Living and Satan is all about death and he wants to bring as many of us down as he can before he goes to Hell. So, don't worry about the things of the world, as the world brings death, but fear the One Whom brings good and evil. He also uses evil for good. Matthew 10:28, Isaiah 45:7 & Genesis 50:20.

He is Almghty and Powerful. The First and the Last. The Alpha and Omega.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith View Post
    This is just my opinion, but do go to scripture to see if what I say is true.
    I don't think we are supposed to "look back" or consentrate on those who are of the world (those who are spiritually dead in God's sight [Valley of Bones] until they look to Him and repent [Time of Jesus Christ]). Our concentration and focus should always be on Jesus, lest we sink and fall into doubt: Walking on Water: Matthew 14:22-33

Following Christ (Luke:9-57-62)

57 As they were traveling on the road someone said to Him, “I will follow You wherever You go!”
    58 Jesus told him, “Foxes have dens, and birds of the sky have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay His head.” 59 Then He said to another, “Follow Me.”
    “Lord,” he said, “first let me go bury my father.”
    60 But He told him, “Let the dead bury their own dead, but you go and spread the news of the kingdom of God.”
    61 Another also said, “I will follow You, Lord, but first let me go and say good-bye to those at my house.”
    62 But Jesus said to him, “No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.”

What Satan wants is us to take our eyes off of God and onto things that don't matter or are contrary to God's truth: Life vs death. God is of the Living and Satan is all about death and he wants to bring as many of us down as he can before he goes to Hell. So, don't worry about the things of the world, as the world brings death, but fear the One Whom brings good and evil. He also uses evil for good. Matthew 10:28, Isaiah 45:7 & Genesis 50:20.

He is Almghty and Powerful. The First and the Last. The Alpha and Omega.
    I would like this if I could.

We should do whatever the Spirit in us says we should do and not look to man for approval or disapproval. The pharisees LOVED the black and white of the law, but lacked the relationship to the Father that those who truly belong to Him seek. We can follow the letter of the law and forsake relationship with the Father loving the law as the pharisees once did, or we can listen to the Spirit in us, draw closer to Jesus and never worry about hearing "Depart from me I never knew you."

Again, let the Spirit in you decipher what is right or wrong for you. IF it is OF the Spirit and not just an excuse to do as you please but is truly what the Lord leads you to, you can never go wrong.

My guess however, being that this question is on your heart and mind. I have to say, its likely best that you DO put away such things. However, rather than take my assumption as gospel you should weight it on scripture, take it to the Father and do as He tells you.

What is good for one follower may not be right for another. We are ALL part of the body of Christ, but we all have DIFFERENT roles in that body.

For example, an abrasive scrub is good for the feet, not so much the face. Feet need socks, not a glove. The Spirit in us knows what we need, if we listen to the Spirit of Christ in us, it will not lead us astray. One may fall pray to idol worship of ...... anything they "cant live without" and put it above God, while another follower may have zero problem putting that same object down if God tells them to.

[font=Ebrima]I don't think we are supposed to "look back" or consentrate on those who are of the world (those who are spiritually dead in God's sight [Valley of Bones] until they look to Him and repent [Time of Jesus Christ]).
    Just curious about what you put here in light of something that popped in my head.

Romans 10:14

14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? - NASB

I agree that we shouldn't look back and be of the world, however, there are lost souls out there that we have a chance to plant a seed as the Lord gives us the opportunity to share the Gospel.
    9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. - Galatians 6:9-10 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by jesusinmylife View Post
    Just curious about what you put here in light of something that popped in my head.

Romans 10:14

14 How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher? - NASB

I agree that we shouldn't look back and be of the world, however, there are lost souls out there that we have a chance to plant a seed as the Lord gives us the opportunity to share the Gospel.

I think you misunderstood. I am not implying that at all and to clear up any miscommunication, there is a big difference living of the world and living in the world. Clearly we are living in the world and yes, we are led by the Holy Spirit Whom produces fruit through us to spread the Gospel. I was speaking in context of the original post.

I think you misunderstood. I am not implying that at all and to clear up any miscommunication, there is a big difference living of the world and living in the world. Clearly we are living in the world and yes, we are led by the Holy Spirit Whom produces fruit through us to spread the Gospel. I was speaking in context of the original post.
    Makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.
    9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. - Galatians 6:9-10 NASB

Thread Information