Thread: Health Scare (may be TMI for some)

Health Scare (may be TMI for some)

Good morning,

Would you please pray for me...I have been struggling with ovarian cysts for a year now... being referred out to an oncologist soon. Doctor says it's "precautionary," and for "possible surgical reasons only," but in my mind, I have run to the worst case scenarios. Either way, I am deathly afraid of having a hysterectomy for benign reasons (he said they may want to do that), and of course, nobody wants cancer.

I also have quite a bizarre abuse history, and anything medical sends me right back to it. I am terrified of being vulnerable to yet more strangers, and of these people having so much control over my physical self.

I have such a bad feeling about this, and in the rational part of me, I know it's just the fear...but it has overtaken my life. Right now, I can't pray, work, sleep, eat...I can't even cry and release some of this. I have a wonderful husband, but he doesn't understand my panic right now, and we're quite socially isolated where we live...so except for work and time with him, I'm alone all day every day. So that hasn't helped.

Anyways...I covet your healing prayers. Thank you so much for listening to me.

Re: Health Scare (may be TMI for some)

I am praying for you!

Thank you so much. Blessings to you!

Indeed! Prayers this morning, symphony, for resolution to these cysts.

Asking for necessary peace of mind in whatever medical procedure might be needed for your safety, and a bill of good health for you.

Blog Entries

Praying for you, sister.

And maybe this will ease your mind a bit: those cysts are very "common". I work as a tech in surgery and I would say we do 10-20 a week: most are hour long proceedures and you go home the same day. And do you know you have a right to pick who is inside your surgery performing it? You can request very specific people if that time comes: please keep us informed, and know many of us will be praying for you.
    "You're gonna make a difference when you lay down your life, and in complete submission to God, choose to die with Him in service to other people."
    "Sometimes it concerns me, you know, the number of people that can quote my songs, and-- or they can quote the songs of several different people, but they can't quote the Scriptures."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZLFGZ6zpeI
    Rich Mullins

For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father

Thank you so much! Blessings to you...

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianCoffee View Post
    Praying for you, sister.

And maybe this will ease your mind a bit: those cysts are very "common". I work as a tech in surgery and I would say we do 10-20 a week: most are hour long proceedures and you go home the same day. And do you know you have a right to pick who is inside your surgery performing it? You can request very specific people if that time comes: please keep us informed, and know many of us will be praying for you.
    Thank you; that helps! Praying that the Lord will allow the doctor I trust to do this surgery, with minimal excision. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much! God bless...

Blog Entries

I live alone and things like Christian radio and Christian vids and music on YouTube are great. I pray all will turn out well for you, that you will be healed from your abuse and that you will have peace.
    Per Hebrew 13:3 please "Remember those in prison": http://bibleforums.org/forumdisplay....secuted-Church

Acts 21 Now they have been informed about you that you continually teach all the Jews who live among the Gentiles to turn back from and forsake Moses...Therefore do just what we tell you....thus everybody will know that there is no truth in what they have been told about you, but that you yourself walk in observance of the Law of Moses.

Lifting you up in prayer to the Lord.
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Thank you so very much. Blessings to you.

Blog Entries

for future preventive, consider Dr. Group's of Global Healing Center warning against perfumes and other estrogen mimickers (birth control pills, phthalates in plastics).

Praying for you .

Thread Information