Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Word searches or a scripture

Word searches or a scripture

I thought it might be interesting to post either a scripture or a word search we have done in the day. Not posting all the scriptures from a word search, just posting the words within the search. Leaving it to others if they so desire to do the word search too. Sometimes even looking for a particular scripture I get the words wrong in my search but come up with a list that has some interesting scriptures. “word season

Today this scripture came to mind

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Hope you will share some of yours, I know I enjoy looking things up, there may be others that like to also.

Re: Word searches or a scripture

Word search
    " wait Lord "

Scripture

Isaiah 57:1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.

Eph. 2:

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Eph. 2:8
    For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Search word
    overcome

I ran into these scriptures today, haven't heard them since a child in church...must be the difference in denominations.

Numbers 6:24-26 The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

The word "shame."

Word search
    mercy truth

Word search
    delight Lord

Word search

spirit soul

Psalms 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

Blog Entries

I would like to comment on word searches. Word searches are unlocking the mysteries of scripture. What would take a lifetime to see can now take seconds.

However....you must use the KJV for word searches to correctly tie the scriptures. Other versions have changedone so many words the searches are ineffective to putting the puzzle together

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    I would like to comment on word searches. Word searches are unlocking the mysteries of scripture. What would take a lifetime to see can now take seconds.

However....you must use the KJV for word searches to correctly tie the scriptures. Other versions have changedone so many words the searches are ineffective to putting the puzzle together
    Yes I thought about that after the starting of this. I myself use the KJV, and I have gone and checked other versions and different things do come up for sure. So how about I do this:

Word search KJV

everlasting Lord

Word search KJV

strive

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Word search KJV

present day

Word search KJV

peculiar

Word search KJV

rooted

Word search KJV

partaker