Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51

Thread: Christians will occupy the holy Land

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Thames, New Zealand
    Posts
    615

    Christians will occupy the holy Land

    Nearly 4000 years ago, God met with Abraham and made an irrevocable Covenant with him: that his descendants would inherit all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates. Genesis 15:6-20
    Later, after the incident at Mt Moriah, Genesis 22:15-18, God promised to make his descendants as numerous as the sands of the sea and they would possess the cities of their enemies.
    Immediately, we see the problem with those who say that the Jewish people are all of Israel, because the Jews, who are only 2 of the 12 tribes of the sons of Jacob, have never been really numerous, or have been conquerors. We see this difference again in the blessings given to the tribes by Jacob: Genesis 48 & 49 and Moses: Deuteronomy 33. Note particularly in Genesis 48:3-4Ö.I shall make you fruitful and increase your descendants until they become a host of nations.
    This truth completely removes any idea of the Jewish State of Israel being the sole inheritors of the holy Land. In fact they only occupy a small portion of it and Bible prophecy is clear: because of their apostasy and sins, they will be thrown out. Jeremiah 10:18, Isaiah 22:14, Ezekiel 21:1-7 Amos 2:4-5, +
    There can be no argument as to who it will be that does inherit all of the holy Land: it is those whom Jesus came to save: the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Matthew 15:24 They are the people descended from the 10 tribes that were taken into exile by the Assyrians and have lost the knowledge of their ancestry. Paul talks about this secret of God in Ephesians 3:1-6, where he refers to them as Gentiles. i.e. non Jews.
    The Apostles and Josephus knew where they were. Of course the Jews knew about their kin, as we see in John 7:35 and their Rabbis still speculate as to when the tribes will rejoin.
    The remnant of Judah, the Messianic Jews, will rejoin with their Christian brothers at the great spiritual regeneration described in Ezekiel 37, Ephesians 2:11-18
    Galatians 3:14 Godís purpose in all of this, is so that the Blessings of Abraham should be extended to the Gentiles, so that we can all receive the Spirit through faith.

    Ezekiel 11:15-20 The whole people of Israel [the 10 tribes] to whom Judah [the Jews] have said: The Land is now ours to possess. The Lord says: When I sent Israel far away around the world, for a while I was their protector and blessed them wherever they lived. I shall gather My people from their dispersion and give the Land of Israel to them. I will remove their hearts of stone and put a new spirit in them. They will be My people and I will be their God.
    This prophecy says how the Jews believe the holy Land is their possession. But the Lord will give it to His righteous Christian people, the peoples who have been blessed with prosperity and strength. They will be joined by born again Christians from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 56:1-8, Revelation 5:9-10

    This will happen soon after the forthcoming Lordís Day of vengeance and wrath:
    Ezekiel 20:34 By My outpoured wrath, I shall bring you out from the nations and gather you from wherever you are dispersed.
    Isaiah 41:8-10 Have no fear, My people - the descendants of My friend, Abraham. I have not rejected you, now I summon you from the four corners of the earth; I am with you and will give you strength.
    But not all of those whom God knows are actual Israelites, Amos 9:9, will be allowed to enter the holy Land:
    Ezekiel 20:35-38 I shall bring you out of the nations and I shall state My case against you. I shall make you pass under the Rod of Judgement. Just as I did in the wilderness of Egypt, so I shall indict you. I will count you as you enter, but those who revolt and rebel, I shall take them from the lands where they now live, but they will not set foot in the holy Land. Thus you will know I am the Lord.

    These are plainly stated prophesies, not yet fulfilled, but surely will be.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,239
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Nearly 4000 years ago, God met with Abraham and made an irrevocable Covenant with him: that his descendants would inherit all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates. Genesis 15:6-20
    Later, after the incident at Mt Moriah, Genesis 22:15-18, God promised to make his descendants as numerous as the sands of the sea and they would possess the cities of their enemies.
    Immediately, we see the problem with those who say that the Jewish people are all of Israel, because the Jews, who are only 2 of the 12 tribes of the sons of Jacob, have never been really numerous, or have been conquerors. We see this difference again in the blessings given to the tribes by Jacob: Genesis 48 & 49 and Moses: Deuteronomy 33. Note particularly in Genesis 48:3-4….I shall make you fruitful and increase your descendants until they become a host of nations.
    This truth completely removes any idea of the Jewish State of Israel being the sole inheritors of the holy Land. In fact they only occupy a small portion of it and Bible prophecy is clear: because of their apostasy and sins, they will be thrown out. Jeremiah 10:18, Isaiah 22:14, Ezekiel 21:1-7 Amos 2:4-5, +
    There can be no argument as to who it will be that does inherit all of the holy Land: it is those whom Jesus came to save: the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Matthew 15:24 They are the people descended from the 10 tribes that were taken into exile by the Assyrians and have lost the knowledge of their ancestry. Paul talks about this secret of God in Ephesians 3:1-6, where he refers to them as Gentiles. i.e. non Jews.
    The Apostles and Josephus knew where they were. Of course the Jews knew about their kin, as we see in John 7:35 and their Rabbis still speculate as to when the tribes will rejoin.
    The remnant of Judah, the Messianic Jews, will rejoin with their Christian brothers at the great spiritual regeneration described in Ezekiel 37, Ephesians 2:11-18
    Galatians 3:14 God’s purpose in all of this, is so that the Blessings of Abraham should be extended to the Gentiles, so that we can all receive the Spirit through faith.

    Ezekiel 11:15-20 The whole people of Israel [the 10 tribes] to whom Judah [the Jews] have said: The Land is now ours to possess. The Lord says: When I sent Israel far away around the world, for a while I was their protector and blessed them wherever they lived. I shall gather My people from their dispersion and give the Land of Israel to them. I will remove their hearts of stone and put a new spirit in them. They will be My people and I will be their God.
    This prophecy says how the Jews believe the holy Land is their possession. But the Lord will give it to His righteous Christian people, the peoples who have been blessed with prosperity and strength. They will be joined by born again Christians from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 56:1-8, Revelation 5:9-10

    This will happen soon after the forthcoming Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath:
    Ezekiel 20:34 By My outpoured wrath, I shall bring you out from the nations and gather you from wherever you are dispersed.
    Isaiah 41:8-10 Have no fear, My people - the descendants of My friend, Abraham. I have not rejected you, now I summon you from the four corners of the earth; I am with you and will give you strength.
    But not all of those whom God knows are actual Israelites, Amos 9:9, will be allowed to enter the holy Land:
    Ezekiel 20:35-38 I shall bring you out of the nations and I shall state My case against you. I shall make you pass under the Rod of Judgement. Just as I did in the wilderness of Egypt, so I shall indict you. I will count you as you enter, but those who revolt and rebel, I shall take them from the lands where they now live, but they will not set foot in the holy Land. Thus you will know I am the Lord.

    These are plainly stated prophesies, not yet fulfilled, but surely will be.
    I suppose you can say it that way... Every JEW will believe in and KNOW the Son of God as He will live among them in Israel... Therefore they are Christians. The Bride of Christ (in spiritual bodies) will also walk among the JEWS who are earthly humans. So yes... I suppose you are right!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Thames, New Zealand
    Posts
    615

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    I suppose you can say it that way... Every JEW will believe in and KNOW the Son of God as He will live among them in Israel... Therefore they are Christians. The Bride of Christ (in spiritual bodies) will also walk among the JEWS who are earthly humans. So yes... I suppose you are right!
    Exactly when does the Bible say we Christians; the Bride of Christ, will receive spiritual bodies?
    We know from Revelation 20:11-15 and 1 Corinthians 15:50-56, that immortality is conferred AFTER the Great White Throne Judgement, then Death will be no more.
    There is no point before that time, before the Book of Life is opened, when people become immortal.

    Your idea of a separate destiny for Jews and Christians, is a contradiction of the many teachings about there being only one people of God, thru Jesus. John10:16, Ephesians 4:4-6, Galatians 3:26-29, Romans 2:11,+

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,239
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Exactly when does the Bible say we Christians; the Bride of Christ, will receive spiritual bodies?
    We know from Revelation 20:11-15 and 1 Corinthians 15:50-56, that immortality is conferred AFTER the Great White Throne Judgement, then Death will be no more.
    There is no point before that time, before the Book of Life is opened, when people become immortal.

    Your idea of a separate destiny for Jews and Christians, is a contradiction of the many teachings about there being only one people of God, thru Jesus. John10:16, Ephesians 4:4-6, Galatians 3:26-29, Romans 2:11,+
    WHAT? It is plain as day, right here:

    1 Corinthians 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? 36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

    37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: 38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

    39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. 40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. 41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

    42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:

    44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

    45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. 47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven. 48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. 49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

    50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

    51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

    This event of the quickening into a spiritual body happens while Christ Jesus is in the Clouds at the time of His coming, when all eyes shall see Him.

    1 Thess 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

    Matt 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,761
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    Christians will not occupy the holy land........the remnant of Israel starting with the 144,000 will occupy the land surrounding the city and will enter thru their gate. read EZ 48. Christians (overcomers of the church) will reside inside the city walls.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Thames, New Zealand
    Posts
    615

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    SoF; if your exegesis of scripture causes a contradiction between two or more passages of what is Written, then it is wrong.
    Your belief of having spiritual bodies before the Book of Life is opened at the Great White Throne Judgement, is false, because Revelation 20:11-15 and Rev 21:6-7 says that water from the spring of life is the victors heritage. No-one can be finally victorious until the end.

    ross3421; the scriptures I present speak for themselves. If you want to believe in some other story, doctrine, or fable, that's your prerogative.
    If you want to discuss what I have presented, please do so with scriptural proofs, but not by making pronouncements of your opinion. Thanks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,239
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    SoF; if your exegesis of scripture causes a contradiction between two or more passages of what is Written, then it is wrong.
    Your belief of having spiritual bodies before the Book of Life is opened at the Great White Throne Judgement, is false, because Revelation 20:11-15 and Rev 21:6-7 says that water from the spring of life is the victors heritage. No-one can be finally victorious until the end.

    ross3421; the scriptures I present speak for themselves. If you want to believe in some other story, doctrine, or fable, that's your prerogative.
    If you want to discuss what I have presented, please do so with scriptural proofs, but not by making pronouncements of your opinion. Thanks.
    Rev 20:11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

    Scripture is clear that there are those who are given new bodies BEFORE this event and that they are EXEMPT from the negative effects of Judgement during the Great White Throne Judgement. If you are lumping ALL Souls into this Judgement and tying it to The moment of receiving Eternal Life, you are Wrong.

    Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. 7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

    On top of this event proven here, there is also the Resurrection at Christ's Coming. Just as the Father will Raise up the Dead and quicken them, So shall the SON do as the Father.

    John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; 27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, 29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

    If BOTH the Son and the Father Resurrect individuals, then there are more than one event of resurrection. At the Great White Throne Judgement, God the Father will raise all the dead THAT ARE STILL DEAD. When then does Jesus Raise the Dead?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Thames, New Zealand
    Posts
    615

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    Walls; a lot of what you say is correct, but to continue to grip onto an ethnic division of God's people cannot be right. There is only one people of God. John 17:21-23

    As to who are true descendants of Jacob, any geneticist or ancestry expert knows that after 100 generations, starting from the small base of population circa 2000 BC, then everyone today has at least a smidgen of his DNA.
    The simple fact is: God's holy people are those who believe in Him and have accepted the atoning sacrifice of Jesus. Those who don't are not and may all be those made for destruction. Romans 9:22
    If there is a secret of God about the ten tribes, it matters not to us: what is critical to each of us Christians, is to keep strong in our faith and be ready for forthcoming dramatic events, that will happen just as prophesied. It's going to be amazing!

    SoF, you contention that anyone receives eternal life before the GWT judgement, is illogical and unscriptural.
    Sure, there will be resurrections, as Jesus did for Lazarus and will happen to those martyred during the Great Tribulation. They will be brought back to life. As you quote above: the second death has no power over them. This means: they have died once, Lazarus from disease, and the martyrs are murdered, BUT they all can die a second time, as Lazarus has and the saints resurrected when Jesus rose did too. None of them received or will receive immortality at that time. Only when they do stand before God at the GWT, their names will be found in the Book of Life and THEN they will have eternal life. Some people will be alive then, as 1 Cor 15:51 says; and they will not die at all, but will be changed as described. Provided their names are found in the Book of Life. If not; its into the Lake of fire!
    The whole idea of immortality before that event, is wrong and will not happen.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,037

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    I will just give you an insight as to why disussing with you is impossible. In my posting #7 I wrote

    Walls posting #7 last sentence;
    * I make a point of writing "ex" because in the Church ethnicity falls away. The New Birth cancels out what was past (2nd Cor.5:17).
    You answer ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Walls; a lot of what you say is correct, but to continue to grip onto an ethnic division of God's people cannot be right. There is only one people of God. John 17:21-23

    ....


    Nevertheless, God bless you.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Thames, New Zealand
    Posts
    615

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    I will just give you an insight as to why disussing with you is impossible. In my posting #7 I wrote;

    This is the CHURCH - the OTHER people of Matthew 21:43. Of this Church we can expect ex*-Jews to be kings over cities in Canaan like the twelve Apostles ruling the Twelve Tribes (Matt.19:28; Lk.22:30). But the ex*-Gentiles have no claim to Canaan. The Lord needs them to rule the NATIONS with a rod of iron - cities from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego, Tokyo to New York.

    The bottom line is that;
    seed of Abraham via Isaac according to the flesh get Canaan BUT DO NOT RULE
    The Church, whether ex-Israelite or ex-Gentile get the rest of the earth as a possession and as kings to rule the nations .
    And I wrote in #9, that you continue to grip onto an ethnic division. As you plainly do. I reject your 'bottom line' as wrong and unscriptural.
    We Christians inherit the holy Land:
    The Heirs of the Holy Land:

    Ephesians 1:11-14 In Christ, indeed, we have been given the heritage, as was decreed in God’s purpose. For it was His will that we who set our hopes in Jesus, should be the ones to make His glory known and praised.
    We Christians have the Seal of the Holy Spirit, which is the pledge of the inheritance that will be ours when God has redeemed His own.


    Romans 8:16-18 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God…..it is the Spirit of adoption, so we can call Him ‘Father’. This affirms that we are God’s children and if children, then heirs, heirs of God’s promises through Christ.
    But we must share His suffering, if we are also to share His glory.


    Ephesians 3:6 Through the Gospel, Gentiles are joint heirs with the Jews, part of the same body, sharers together in the promises of God through Jesus.

    Galatians 3:29 So if you belong to Christ, then you are the issue of Abraham and heirs of God’s promises. [to the Patriarchs]

    Colossians 1:12 We give thanks to the Father who has made us fit to share in the heritage of God’s people in the Kingdom of light.

    It is quite evident that the vast multitude seen in Jerusalem, Revelation 7:9, is far more that the remnant of the Jewish people. Romans 9:27
    Many prophesies make it plain that in the end times there will be a people in God’s holy Land, who will be His people, those who seek the Lord and who know what is right. Isaiah 51:1 Every faithful Christian person.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,037

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    And I wrote in #9, that you continue to grip onto an ethnic division. As you plainly do. I reject your 'bottom line' as wrong and unscriptural.
    We Christians inherit the holy Land:
    The Heirs of the Holy Land:

    Ephesians 1:11-14 In Christ, indeed, we have been given the heritage, as was decreed in Godís purpose. For it was His will that we who set our hopes in Jesus, should be the ones to make His glory known and praised.
    We Christians have the Seal of the Holy Spirit, which is the pledge of the inheritance that will be ours when God has redeemed His own.


    Romans 8:16-18 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of GodÖ..it is the Spirit of adoption, so we can call Him ĎFatherí. This affirms that we are Godís children and if children, then heirs, heirs of Godís promises through Christ.
    But we must share His suffering, if we are also to share His glory.


    Ephesians 3:6 Through the Gospel, Gentiles are joint heirs with the Jews, part of the same body, sharers together in the promises of God through Jesus.

    Galatians 3:29 So if you belong to Christ, then you are the issue of Abraham and heirs of Godís promises. [to the Patriarchs]

    Colossians 1:12 We give thanks to the Father who has made us fit to share in the heritage of Godís people in the Kingdom of light.

    It is quite evident that the vast multitude seen in Jerusalem, Revelation 7:9, is far more that the remnant of the Jewish people. Romans 9:27
    Many prophesies make it plain that in the end times there will be a people in Godís holy Land, who will be His people, those who seek the Lord and who know what is right. Isaiah 51:1 Every faithful Christian person.
    Why do you ignore Roams 4:13? Why do you ignore THREE TYPES of seed? The Covenant with Abraham is ratified by THREE TYPES of animals, (1) three year-old Heifer, which speaks for Christ (2) a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, the divided kingdoms of Israel, and (3) a turtledove, and a young pigeon, those heavenly ones which are TWO for testimony but not divided (Genesis 15:9). And scripture reveals THREE SEEDS. (1) Seed (singular) which speaks for Christ, (2) seed (plural) as the sand of the sea-shore, and (3) seed (plural) as the stars of heaven.

    1. Our Lord Jesus inherits all things (Heb.1:2) and rules all things (Dan.7:14)
    2. Israel inherit the earth with boundaries (Ezekiel 47), but do not rule since the Kingdom was taken from them (Matt.21:43)
    3. The Church inherits the earth and rules it (Dan.7:18, 22, 27; Rom.4:13; Matt.5:5; Lk. 19:17-19; Rev.2:26-27)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Thames, New Zealand
    Posts
    615

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    Why do you ignore Roams 4:13? Why do you ignore THREE TYPES of seed? The Covenant with Abraham is ratified by THREE TYPES of animals, (1) three year-old Heifer, which speaks for Christ (2) a she goat of three years old, and a ram of three years old, the divided kingdoms of Israel, and (3) a turtledove, and a young pigeon, those heavenly ones which are TWO for testimony but not divided (Genesis 15:9). And scripture reveals THREE SEEDS. (1) Seed (singular) which speaks for Christ, (2) seed (plural) as the sand of the sea-shore, and (3) seed (plural) as the stars of heaven.

    1. Our Lord Jesus inherits all things (Heb.1:2) and rules all things (Dan.7:14)
    2. Israel inherit the earth with boundaries (Ezekiel 47), but do not rule since the Kingdom was taken from them (Matt.21:43)
    3. The Church inherits the earth and rules it (Dan.7:18, 22, 27; Rom.4:13; Matt.5:5; Lk. 19:17-19; Rev.2:26-27)
    Romans 4:13-25 is a very interesting and informative passage.
    I do not see any mention there, or anywhere else that proves a 3 way division of the Kingdom. Seems like something you have dreamed up.

    You are, like many others, still stuck in the belief of a Jewish restoration. Nowhere is it prophesied that any people will be redeemed because of ethnicity.
    I note in your scripture references above; that I do look up and check: your Luke 19 quote, finishes with verse 27 But as for those enemies of Mine, who did not want Me for their King, bring them here and slaughter them in My presence.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,037

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Romans 4:13-25 is a very interesting and informative passage.
    I do not see any mention there, or anywhere else that proves a 3 way division of the Kingdom. Seems like something you have dreamed up.

    You are, like many others, still stuck in the belief of a Jewish restoration. Nowhere is it prophesied that any people will be redeemed because of ethnicity.
    I note in your scripture references above; that I do look up and check: your Luke 19 quote, finishes with verse 27 But as for those enemies of Mine, who did not want Me for their King, bring them here and slaughter them in My presence.
    Who spoke of a "three way division of the kingdom"? Who spoke of "redemption because of ethnicity"? C'mon brother! It seems like if you can't counter a proposal you just create a new subject and argue it although no one has mentioned it.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,239
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    SoF, you contention that anyone receives eternal life before the GWT judgement, is illogical and unscriptural.
    Sure, there will be resurrections, as Jesus did for Lazarus and will happen to those martyred during the Great Tribulation. They will be brought back to life. As you quote above: the second death has no power over them. This means: they have died once, Lazarus from disease, and the martyrs are murdered, BUT they all can die a second time, as Lazarus has and the saints resurrected when Jesus rose did too. None of them received or will receive immortality at that time. Only when they do stand before God at the GWT, their names will be found in the Book of Life and THEN they will have eternal life. Some people will be alive then, as 1 Cor 15:51 says; and they will not die at all, but will be changed as described. Provided their names are found in the Book of Life. If not; its into the Lake of fire!
    The whole idea of immortality before that event, is wrong and will not happen.
    When Lazarus was resurrected, Jesus had not yet been glorified in His new Body. There is no way that He could do that ahead of time. YES, Lazarus was resurrected in the FLESH. You also mentioned these resurrected in the flesh by GOD the Father... (NOT BY JESUS in HIS new BODY...)

    Matt 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.


    So your argument is flawed. The resurrection Jesus talked about for us is the same as HIS resurrection, not that of others before HIM... Did Jesus receive a Quickened Body after He resurrected?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Thames, New Zealand
    Posts
    615

    Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    When Lazarus was resurrected, Jesus had not yet been glorified in His new Body. There is no way that He could do that ahead of time. YES, Lazarus was resurrected in the FLESH. You also mentioned these resurrected in the flesh by GOD the Father... (NOT BY JESUS in HIS new BODY...)

    Matt 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.


    So your argument is flawed. The resurrection Jesus talked about for us is the same as HIS resurrection, not that of others before HIM... Did Jesus receive a Quickened Body after He resurrected?
    Where did Jesus say Christians would receive immortality. or even spiritual bodies? Before the GWT Judgement.
    Your beliefs around this issue lead you to make statements that are wrong and unscriptural.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: Jan 13th 2016, 12:59 PM
  2. HOLY LAND Ė Rising 'aggression' towards Palestinian Christians
    By L'Ange in forum Prayer for the Persecuted Church
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Jun 18th 2015, 05:57 PM
  3. Pilgrimage to the Holy Land
    By Bryan Durel in forum Comfort and encouragement
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 24th 2012, 10:38 AM
  4. OCCUPY'S NEXT MOVE: Occupy Foreclosed Homes!
    By Diggindeeper in forum Breaking News
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Nov 18th 2011, 06:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •