Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
When Lazarus was resurrected, Jesus had not yet been glorified in His new Body. There is no way that He could do that ahead of time. YES, Lazarus was resurrected in the FLESH. You also mentioned these resurrected in the flesh by GOD the Father... (NOT BY JESUS in HIS new BODY...)

Matt 27:50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. 51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

So your argument is flawed. The resurrection Jesus talked about for us is the same as HIS resurrection, not that of others before HIM... Did Jesus receive a Quickened Body after He resurrected?
Where did Jesus say Christians would receive immortality. or even spiritual bodies? Before the GWT Judgement.
Your beliefs around this issue lead you to make statements that are wrong and unscriptural.
You and I would both agree that 1 Corinthians 15 has everything to do with the resurrection. Right? And I am somewhat sure that you also see the New Spiritual Body in the same? Right? But if I hear you correctly, You are saying that this same chapter is speaking of a New Spiritual Body At the GWT Judgement time and not before?

I will attempt to show how The resurrection and what I call the Quickening (changing into a new body) happen before the GWT.

First, using the 1 Cor 15 texts,

1 Cor 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

To show timing, we have Christ (who did receive a new body, and is the firstfruits) 2000 years ago
Then we have those at His coming. Whether you believe this is on the White Horse, or before, it is STILL way before the GWT Judgement.
Then we speak of the end, when the kingdom is delivered up to God.

There are 3 sets here, each at a different time. Christ, those who are Christ's before the Millennium at His coming, and those during the Millennium unto the end and everyone else. Verse 22 is clear that this is about being GIVEN LIFE. But I realize this is not enough to prove ETERNAL LIFE or a spiritual body...

I want to focus on "THOSE AT HIS COMING"

1 Cor 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? 36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: 37 And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain: 38 But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

This is clearly speaking of BOTH resurrection and a change in body (like a seed is quickened.) And like the seed idea, 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

So what we gather here is that when we die, we die as mortal, but when we are RAISED, we are given a Quickened Body, or spiritual... RAISED IN A SPIRITUAL BODY indicates that when the dead are raised from the dead, they have a new body. The raising of those at His coming, when does THAT happen?

1 Thess 4:15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

The rising of the dead happens at His coming. Whether you believe that is before or at the Armageddon, they WILL receive a new body when they are raised... Is that enough proof, or must I go on?