Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Christians will occupy the holy Land

Blog Entries

Re: Christians will occupy the holy Land

You have assumed that I like other amils that the we are in the 1000 years and Satan is bound. Like the premils the amils are in error as well. You are correct Satan is free now however in the future when there is the battle in heaven rev 12 Satan will be cast into the pit. However while he is in the pit there will arise one for 42 months in his name after which Satan will come up from the pit from the 1260 to 1335 days.

The 1000 years is a metaphor John is unable to determine the length of exact time as it is immeasurable. So the 1000 years is yet future and coincides with the 42 months on earth in which Satan is in the pit.

This thread is about the people who will occupy all of the holy Land, soon after it is cleared and cleansed by the Lord's great Day of vengeance and wrath.

Redemption and then restoration:
    Isaiah 41:1 - Keep silent before Me you coasts and islands, let the peoples renew their strength. Let them draw near, let them speak up, then together we shall go to the place of judgement. Isaiah 49:1-6
    Five steps are mentioned here by the prophet; keep silent – When ancient Israel migrated from their captivity in Assyria, they remained hidden until they regained their strength. Then, let them come near : awaken to the true gospel, evangelism from John Wycliffe to Billy Graham, etc.
    Let them speak : proclaim the good news around the world, our missionary activity.
    Still to come is ‘Let us meet in the place of judgement’ Ezekiel 20:34-38, Isaiah 41:8-9. God will soon call His people back to the Land, all Christians from every nation; Jews and Gentiles, where the administration of His commandments and ordinance’s will be restored. Ezekiel 36:27, Ezekiel 44:23-24

Deuteronomy 4:27, Jeremiah 3:8 The original chosen people were divorced from God and sent into exile for their sins. This is for a decreed period only. Ezekiel 4:4-6
    Then God gave Ezekiel a vision of a valley full of dry bones;
    Ezekiel 37:11 These bones represent the whole house of Israel [now every faithful Christian] They say: our hope is gone, we are cut off. [from God] Jeremiah 50:6
    Ezekiel 37:9-10 The Lord God says: let the winds [Gods spirit] come and breath into the slain [dead to the Spirit] that they might live. They came to life and stood up: a mighty company! [of Christians] Romans 9:24-26
    Ezekiel 37:12-13 I will bring you up from your graves [our present condition] and
    restore you to the Land of Israel.
    Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Jeremiah 50:4-5

Through Isaiah, God gives a message to Israel, identifying them as a people who have lost the knowledge of their origin and forgotten their ancestors. Isaiah 45:4
    Isaiah 51:1-2 Listen to Me, all you who know the Law [the common Judeo-Christian Law of our countries] You who seek the Lord [Christian peoples] consider your origin, where you came from- Abraham and Sarah are your parents. I blessed them and now you are their offspring. Romans 8:14, Ephesians 2:11-18
    God is looking forward to the day when the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus is completed. Isaiah 50 & 51, Colossians 1:11-12 In His sacrifice all who believe in Him are redeemed and salvation is available to all who accept Him, repent and acknowledge His Atonement for their sins.

In Ezekiel 36, Jeremiah 30 & 31, Isaiah 35, and others, the prophets tell the story of how righteous Christians are gathered, redeemed and settled into the Promised Land.
    The great national awakening of all Israelites, ethnic and grafted in, is symbolically represented as life from the dead, for through the Resurrection of Jesus, God demonstrates His power and is enabled to do this:
    Ezekiel 37:14 I shall put My spirit into you and you will live. [a true Godly life] Thus you will know that I, the Lord has acted and spoken. Isaiah 44:1-3
    And in Ezekiel 37:26-28 I shall make an everlasting covenant with Israel. My sanctuary will be in their midst, I will be their God and they will be My people. Revelation 7:9

The Glory of God will be present in the new Temple, as in ancient times. Ezekiel 43:2 The Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign will come after all that is prophesied to occur before that glorious Day, has taken place.

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    Your idea of a separate destiny for Jews and Christians, is a contradiction of the many teachings about there being only one people of God, thru Jesus.
    Actually it is your idea that the Church will live on earth that is dead wrong. And to simplify the issue to "Jews" and "Christians" is dead wrong also.

1. The Church came into existence on the Day of Pentecost when God redeemed about 3,000 Jewish souls by His grace, and gave them all the Holy Spirit. So believing Israel became "the good olive tree" and Gentiles were grafted into the Church shortly thereafter.

2. The Church (redeemed Jews and Gentiles in one Body) was a mystery hidden from the OT prophets and revealed to the apostle Paul. The Church is also the Body, the Bride and the Building of Christ, and will eventually become the Lamb's Wife (see Revelation 19-22). But the eternal home of the Church is the New Jerusalem, which will descend from Heaven but will remain a heavenly city hovering over the earth (see Rev 22).

3. The OT prophecies are also quite clear that at the second coming of Christ, Jews will be gathered from around the world to the land of Israel supernaturally. They will mourn, repent, and be converted, and in fact they will be born again (just like those in the Church). However, before that there will be "the time of Jacob's trouble" and Jews will be persecuted severely. Nonetheless, the end result will be redeemed and restored Israel on earth, with a pure temple in Jerusalem. All of this is in the prophecy of Ezekiel.

4. What you are doing in this thread (and have been doing for some time in other threads) is sowing seeds of spiritual confusion, and asserting that Heaven is not the eternal home of the saints within the Church. Well you are certainly reinterpreting Scripture to suit your own fancies.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel567 View Post
    Actually it is your idea that the Church will live on earth that is dead wrong. And to simplify the issue to "Jews" and "Christians" is dead wrong also.

1. The Church came into existence on the Day of Pentecost when God redeemed about 3,000 Jewish souls by His grace, and gave them all the Holy Spirit. So believing Israel became "the good olive tree" and Gentiles were grafted into the Church shortly thereafter.

2. The Church (redeemed Jews and Gentiles in one Body) was a mystery hidden from the OT prophets and revealed to the apostle Paul. The Church is also the Body, the Bride and the Building of Christ, and will eventually become the Lamb's Wife (see Revelation 19-22). But the eternal home of the Church is the New Jerusalem, which will descend from Heaven but will remain a heavenly city hovering over the earth (see Rev 22).

3. The OT prophecies are also quite clear that at the second coming of Christ, Jews will be gathered from around the world to the land of Israel supernaturally. They will mourn, repent, and be converted, and in fact they will be born again (just like those in the Church). However, before that there will be "the time of Jacob's trouble" and Jews will be persecuted severely. Nonetheless, the end result will be redeemed and restored Israel on earth, with a pure temple in Jerusalem. All of this is in the prophecy of Ezekiel.

4. What you are doing in this thread (and have been doing for some time in other threads) is sowing seeds of spiritual confusion, and asserting that Heaven is not the eternal home of the saints within the Church. Well you are certainly reinterpreting Scripture to suit your own fancies.
    What I do here and everywhere that I can, is to promote the truth of what God plans for our future. Try reading Isaiah 51. That chapter is entirely for and about Christians today. As is quite a lot of OT prophecy.

I put it to you: that it is you and the 'rapture to heaven' theory that reinterprets scripture. I have asked before for you to provide proofs of a rapture removal to heaven of Christians, why would God want humans in heaven, who exactly would qualify, how could it happen and when does the Bible say it will happen?

Re the 'Olive Tree', Jesus is the root and the trunk, we Christians, Jews and Gentiles, are the branches. John 15:5-6 and anyone who dos not dwell in Me is thrown away and burnt.
    This destroys your notion of a future redemption of national Jewish Israel. Another false teaching on top of the unbiblical rapture fable.

Deuteronomy 30:1-5 IF you Israelites, living among the nations where the Lord has banished you, if then, you make the right choice between the blessings and curses that I have offered to you, if you and your children turn back to your God and obey Him heart and soul in all that I command you this Day – THEN, the Lord your God will restore your fortunes. In compassion for you, He will gather you again from all the peoples to which He has dispersed you. Even though He has banished you to the ends of the earth, He will gather you from there and bring you home. The Lord will bring you into the Land that your forefathers occupied, and you will occupy it again; then He will give you prosperity and make you more numerous than they were.

Deuteronomy 30:6-10 The Lord your God will circumcise your hearts and the hearts of your descendants, so that you will love Him with all your heart and soul and you will live. He will turn those curses against your enemies, those who hate and persecute you. Then you will gladly obey all the commands of God, which you receive today. He will make you more than prosperous in all that you do, in the fruit of your body the increase of your livestock and the produce of the Land. For when you turn to Him and keep His commandments and statutes as written in the Book of the Law, your God, will do good for you and rejoice over you as he did over your forefathers.

Deuteronomy 30:11-14 The Commandments that I give you are not too difficult for you, or beyond your reach. It is not up in the heavens, that you should say: Who will go up to the heavens to fetch it? Nor is it beyond the sea, it is something very near to you, on your lips and in your heart – ready to be kept.
    Deuteronomy 30:15-20 Today, I offer you the choice of life and good, or death and evil. IF you love and obey the Lord, you will live and increase, He will bless you in the Land, But IF you do not listen and are led astray by false gods and wrong practices, THEN you will not enjoy long life. Choose life and you and your descendants will live, love the Lord your God, obey Him and hold fast to Him: that is life for you and length of days in the Land that He gave to your forefathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

These words were spoken by Moses to all the Israelites, just before entering the Promised Land, during their Exodus from Egypt. He prophesied that they would disobey, [Deut. 32:15-22] and their punishment would be exile. They divided into two nations, the House of Israel and the House of Judah. Both were conquered and taken into exile and this was to be for a decreed time. [Ezekiel 4:4-6] But if they still refused to listen and continued to disobey the Lord, then He would punish them further, as in Leviticus 26:18 seven times over for the sins of Israel, and in Leviticus 26:24 & 28 seven times seven for Judah. Isaiah 40:2 When these times are completed, then the over 40 prophecies about the Second Exodus will be fulfilled. 2 Chronicles 6:36-39
    As all of that land promised to the Patriarchs is currently occupied by mostly, atheists, apostates and false religion worshippers, then a dramatic clearance is required before this fulfilment. [Jeremiah 12:14] What the Lord will use to carry this out, is clearly prophesied over 70 times as a fire judgement, in the form of a Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun. This will devastate the Middle East and affect the whole world, allowing for the emigration into all of the holy Land of the true Israelites of God, His faithful Christian people and will set the stage for a One World Government, eventually to be led by a dictator. Later, the Return of Jesus, will bring peace and righteous living to all the world. Micah 5:4-5

Thread Information