Thread: What's bad about good news?

What's bad about good news?

Not a thing!

Not a thing! Nothing at all!

Several weeks ago the Holy Spirit told me very plainly as I lay on the couch "ALL WILL BE WELL". There are many things we've been praying about and I knew this was covering them all. A fear not.

About a two weeks ago I got a call from the doctors office telling me the results of my last lab work showed my kidneys were functioning at a "low, level". This tried to unsettle me but:

Psalms 112:7 (NKJV) He will not be afraid of evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.

I've worn this scripture to a nub in the past 40 years.

I was told to drink plenty of liquids and come back on the 8th to draw blood for lab work to check. I started drinking more water and some Cranberry juice which is a kidney friendly liquid. I do not drink any Cokes/carbonated drinks and just a little coffee some tea, mostly water. The clinic called back this morning and reported "everything looks OK"! Am I rejoicing? You better believe it. I was never afraid and am indescribably thankful to Jesus for hearing our prayers...and giving me an answer of peace. All will be well and I praise God for it! He gave me news of His deliverance before I even needed it. I wanted to give Him the glory He so truly deserves.

I've got a book full of deliverances the Lord has worked just in our family. How much in all the earth? As the Scriptures says the world couldn't contain the books that could be written of his deeds!

Early this morning way before daylight I stepped outside and was praising God. It was cool and clear and a lone cricket chirped. As I worshipped the Lord He showed me a brief image in the spirit of a flowing river and next to it an extension cord with a plug on the end. He said "just stay plugged in son"! The river was His grace flowing eternally from His throne. Everything that God provides. we stay plugged in by praise and worship.

By maintaining a right and repentant, thankful true heart before him we never lack the abundant peace that ever flows by us. It can flow right by us but we must be plugged in to receive of it. With his assistance, the Holy Spirit come to me by promise, I desire never to be unplugged again from all He has and and all He is. As brother Paul has written, to know Him and the power of His resurrection. No plug ins but to be hard wired to the flow! Amen

Re: What's bad about good news?

There is no fellowship at this place. I will never post here again. It's just like church. Cold and dead.

Blog Entries

Isn't it a two way street? Go in peace if you must.
    Peace to you!

“Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth."
    (Matthew 5:5)

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee View Post
    Not a thing!

Not a thing! Nothing at all!

Several weeks ago the Holy Spirit told me very plainly as I lay on the couch "ALL WILL BE WELL". There are many things we've been praying about and I knew this was covering them all. A fear not.

About a two weeks ago I got a call from the doctors office telling me the results of my last lab work showed my kidneys were functioning at a "low, level". This tried to unsettle me but:

Psalms 112:7 (NKJV) He will not be afraid of evil tidings; His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.

I've worn this scripture to a nub in the past 40 years.

I was told to drink plenty of liquids and come back on the 8th to draw blood for lab work to check. I started drinking more water and some Cranberry juice which is a kidney friendly liquid. I do not drink any Cokes/carbonated drinks and just a little coffee some tea, mostly water. The clinic called back this morning and reported "everything looks OK"! Am I rejoicing? You better believe it. I was never afraid and am indescribably thankful to Jesus for hearing our prayers...and giving me an answer of peace. All will be well and I praise God for it! He gave me news of His deliverance before I even needed it. I wanted to give Him the glory He so truly deserves.

I've got a book full of deliverances the Lord has worked just in our family. How much in all the earth? As the Scriptures says the world couldn't contain the books that could be written of his deeds!

Early this morning way before daylight I stepped outside and was praising God. It was cool and clear and a lone cricket chirped. As I worshipped the Lord He showed me a brief image in the spirit of a flowing river and next to it an extension cord with a plug on the end. He said "just stay plugged in son"! The river was His grace flowing eternally from His throne. Everything that God provides. we stay plugged in by praise and worship.

By maintaining a right and repentant, thankful true heart before him we never lack the abundant peace that ever flows by us. It can flow right by us but we must be plugged in to receive of it. With his assistance, the Holy Spirit come to me by promise, I desire never to be unplugged again from all He has and and all He is. As brother Paul has written, to know Him and the power of His resurrection. No plug ins but to be hard wired to the flow! Amen
    Frank, I've been posting tons of testimony on this board over many years and not all are replied to as well. If you look through this specific forum, you will see other testimonies that show you that this forum is far from dead.

What I have learned and I will pass this on to you... a testimony if something that God has given to you for the purpose of passing that testimony on for the GLORY of God. Just because no one replies/responds does NOT mean God wasn't glorified. People read and their response may be to God, they thank God for speaking to them through your testimony. They don't respond to you... does not mean this forum is dead.

We do God's work without fanfare, without response, and WITH persecution most of the time... does not mean we say, this place is dead. We press on and keep testifying.

This morning I will be posting a short testimony myself.

God bless you brother.

if you look towards the bottom of the thread, you will see that 9 people (as I was writing this) have viewed this thread, no doubt all have been blessed.
    Slug1--out

~At the end of the day, the Cross we bear... is small!~

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~"It is one thing to speak God's name in a message but another to speak of God's standards in a message. The name of God is not removed from many a message today but the standards of God... ARE removed."~

~"Psalm 106:23 Therefore He said that He would destroy them, Had not Moses His chosen one stood before Him in the breach, To turn away His wrath, lest He destroy them."...
    So don't say that God never meant to destroy the Hebrews, to do so, makes God a liar.~

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee View Post
    There is no fellowship at this place. I will never post here again. It's just like church. Cold and dead.
    Frank

Check your friends list and compare it to "how new" you are here. God is patient. At times I find myself frustrated.
    Hang in there "my friend". I've been ignored more times than I can count. God is good.

God bless you.
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Matt 5:6

Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. John 20:29

Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God. Rom 13:2

Fear not that which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him
    which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matt 10:28

Thread Information