Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: What is the next Biblical event to happen in the end time prophecy?

Re: What is the next Biblical event to happen in the end time prophecy?

Quote Originally Posted by randyk View Post
    I usually try to answer most questions that come my way, wrong or right. I'm not sure I've had a go at this one yet, and it is still active. So what event is next?

I think we're still looking at the rise of the Antichrist to assume power over 10 nations. And he will do so, I believe, by overthrowing 3 of the leaders of those 10 nations.
    Its obvious; the Sixth Seal.
    The first five Seals have been open since Jesus took the scroll from the Father, but the terrible Day of the Lord's wrath is yet to come. It will be triggered by an attack upon Israel, just as the Islamic people, who have been humiliated in the past, have threatened to 'wipe Israel from their midst'. This time, they are heavily armed and better prepared to attack Israel from all sides and their main weapons are nuke missiles.
    The attempt to fire a nuke missile at Israel will bring forth the wrath of God: Ezekiel 7:14, Psalms 7:12-16, Psalms 11:4-6, Isaiah 30:25-30, Revelation 6:12-17, +

The result of the Lord's Day of wrath by fire, earthquakes, storms and tsunamis, will destroy all the Middle East, incl Israel, where only a remnant will survive, and devastate the world. The survivors will establish a One World Govt of ten regions, to regain order, but we Christians will get the call to travel to and live in all of the holy land. Psalms 107, Isaiah 35

I have plenty of Bible prophecy to support this scenario.

Blog Entries

I am expecting the 144k to be sealed. That is my next event.

Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    I am expecting the 144k to be sealed. That is my next event.
    But how will 144k righteous and unprofaned men gather in Jerusalem, or anywhere? Unless there is some kind of dramatic event that will change the world as we know it?

Jesus said that the world would be as in the days of Noah, when the Son of Man comes. Matthew 24:37-39 He isn't talking about His Return in glory for His Millennium reign, but His coming in wrath, when He will actually send His Judgement onto the nations and will not be seen then. Psalms 18:11, Psalms 11:4-6, Habakkuk 3:4
    This sudden and shocking Day will clear and cleanse the holy Land. Deuteronomy 32:43, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18, +

I realize that people have difficulty seeing this plainly prophesied event and I know that the Lord has kept the truth hidden for most people, but we who study the prophesies; can and should be aware of the Lord's Plans for our future.

I usually try to answer most questions that come my way, wrong or right. I'm not sure I've had a go at this one yet, and it is still active. So what event is next?

I think we're still looking at the rise of the Antichrist to assume power over 10 nations. And he will do so, I believe, by overthrowing 3 of the leaders of those 10 nations.
    You must believe the ten nations already exist then. Otherwise you would be saying the ten nations must arise as the next event.

I believe the ten nations arising as some sort of Turkish Union is the next step.

Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    You must believe the ten nations already exist then. Otherwise you would be saying the ten nations must arise as the next event.

I believe the ten nations arising as some sort of Turkish Union is the next step.
    The ten 'kings', Daniel 7:23-24, Revelation 17:12-13, will reign over ten world regions. If you google those words, you will see that the world has already been divided into ten areas.
    The globalists have been pushing for this for over 100 years, but nations won't relinquish their sovereignty. What will force the nations to accede to a OWG, is some kind of worldwide disaster. Bible prophecy comprehensively tells us what that is going to be.
    We who study the prophesies should know all about it.

Well yes, we've had this discussion before. 10 nations that result from the breakup of the old Roman Empire. The Roman Empire was, after all, the last of 4 world empires mentioned by Daniel. Out of this 4th world empire, based in the Mediterranean, would emerge 10 nations.

This is where it gets a bit confusing. The Roman Empire had two branches, East and West. Many nations have emerged out of this East and West tradition. Western Europe is part of this. The Ottomans were another part of this. So we're at an impasse, unless there is more telling evidence, one way or another?

Blog Entries

As there were more than 4 kingdoms in Dan 2, there is no impasse.

Well yes, we've had this discussion before. 10 nations that result from the breakup of the old Roman Empire. The Roman Empire was, after all, the last of 4 world empires mentioned by Daniel. Out of this 4th world empire, based in the Mediterranean, would emerge 10 nations.

This is where it gets a bit confusing. The Roman Empire had two branches, East and West. Many nations have emerged out of this East and West tradition. Western Europe is part of this. The Ottomans were another part of this. So we're at an impasse, unless there is more telling evidence, one way or another?
    You are correct, we have chatted about this before. Excuse my forgetfulness.

I see the ten as being associated with only the very last period of this age. This is alluded to in Daniel 2, the final ten toes. Daniel 7 the ten horns. But especially in Rev 17:12 for ONE HOUR.

Yet Rev 17 seems to move Western Rome into the role of religious prostitute, leaving only Eastern Rome to have the ten horns.

Added to this is the fact that geographical location and size is very significant in prophecy (little horn/large horn). Thus when Rev 13 clearly states this final ten horned beast resembles Alexanders Empire (the leopard) prophetic precedent makes it more likely that the resemblance is geographical, not cultural or some other aspect.

So on the balance of logic it appears that the final ten horned beast is in the middle East, resembling Alexanders Empire, and Western Rome takes the final role of whore, not beast.

As there were more than 4 kingdoms in Dan 2, there is no impasse.
    Please elaborate. Are you referring to the iron and clay in the feet? I tend to conflate Dan 2 and Dan 7 personally. But the iron and the clay in the feet I do find interesting! The feet seem to be comparable to the 10 kings of Dan 7. Iron relates back to the material contained in the 4th Empire, which I believe to be the Roman Empire. The clay introduces an entirely new material. Is this what you're referring to? Or, is it the fact Medo-Persia includes two different nations?

You are correct, we have chatted about this before. Excuse my forgetfulness.

I see the ten as being associated with only the very last period of this age. This is alluded to in Daniel 2, the final ten toes. Daniel 7 the ten horns. But especially in Rev 17:12 for ONE HOUR.

Yet Rev 17 seems to move Western Rome into the role of religious prostitute, leaving only Eastern Rome to have the ten horns.

Added to this is the fact that geographical location and size is very significant in prophecy (little horn/large horn). Thus when Rev 13 clearly states this final ten horned beast resembles Alexanders Empire (the leopard) prophetic precedent makes it more likely that the resemblance is geographical, not cultural or some other aspect.

So on the balance of logic it appears that the final ten horned beast is in the middle East, resembling Alexanders Empire, and Western Rome takes the final role of whore, not beast.
    I'm always interested in revisiting the same subjects and old arguments. I have no criticism for your "forgetfulness."

I have an opinion on it, but nothing is completely settled for me. I do agree that Islam took over the eastern part of the empire.

I only have to acknowledge that the old Roman Empire, in passing, seemed to migrate northward in both sections. The western part migrated from Italy to the German Empire. And the eastern section seemed to migrate from the Greek Empire to the Slavic Empire. This was a change in ethnicity, resulting from a breakup in the older Greco-Roman tradition.

Islam clearly plays a role as an endtime antichrist of some sort. It may be as you suggest, or it may be in some other way. I just haven't completely settled on anything yet. I just know that Islam is a significant historical antichrist. I just don't know the role it plays in the last days.

Blog Entries

Please elaborate. Are you referring to the iron and clay in the feet? I tend to conflate Dan 2 and Dan 7 personally. But the iron and the clay in the feet I do find interesting! The feet seem to be comparable to the 10 kings of Dan 7. Iron relates back to the material contained in the 4th Empire, which I believe to be the Roman Empire. The clay introduces an entirely new material. Is this what you're referring to? Or, is it the fact Medo-Persia includes two different nations?
    The 10 kings are the Toes. Note the Feet and Toes are noted together, just as the Belly and Thighs are stated together.
    The Legs are NOT noted with the Feet, and in fact the description of the Legs does NOT fit with the description of the Feet.

We have a similar combination when we consider the Greek kingdom.
    The Greek kingdom was of two parts - the first being the short lived Alexander empire united under him. It was followed though by the other kingdoms, of which two are involved in Israel, these are the thighs, also known as the Kingdom of the North and the Kingdom of the South.

So the Greek kingdom had two periods, with a brief period in the middle whilst the kingdom was being fought over. It then remained constant until Rome conquered each one.

The Feet kingdom conquered the last remaining Roman kingdom, which was in 1453.

The Feet is NOT like the Legs, for though it has Iron in it, its core substance is Clay.

The Toes will be like the Feet.
    So when we understand the Feet correctly we then have a good idea of the Toes.

The Feet is a religious kingdom, unlike all the previous ones. They all had religion in them as well, but the Feet made the religion as what held it together.
    Therefore I believe the 10 Toes will also be bound by religion.
    What I am unsure about is whether it is the same religion as that of the Feet. At the moment my leaning is that it will not be.
    The AC's kingdom will be the religion of Man. So I see these 10 (which are reduced to 7 and 1) will all be pushing the religion of Man. Now whether this is New Age, Bahai, Scientology or some other such style is also unclear.

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    The ten 'kings', Daniel 7:23-24, Revelation 17:12-13, will reign over ten world regions. If you google those words, you will see that the world has already been divided into ten areas.
    Not officially but look in to the history of the Club of Rome.
    Somewhere on the web is a list of their proposed regions and nations included in each as we know most of them.

Swampdweller

Psalm 23

Islam clearly plays a role as an endtime antichrist of some sort. It may be as you suggest, or it may be in some other way. I just haven't completely settled on anything yet. I just know that Islam is a significant historical antichrist. I just don't know the role it plays in the last days.
    Islam will be no more after the Day of the Lord's wrath wipes them out and destroys all their so called; holy places. Incl the Dome of the Rock. Micah 5:15, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Deut 32:34-43, Psalms 21:8-9, Malachi 4:1&3, Isaiah 63:1-6, +

Thanks, Swampdweller; the division of the world into ten regions, has been decided but of course; not yet implemented.
    It will be after the Lord sends His fiery wrath upon the world. A One World Govt will be the solution to regaining control of food supplies, restoring transport, communications, etc.

I'm always interested in revisiting the same subjects and old arguments. I have no criticism for your "forgetfulness."

I have an opinion on it, but nothing is completely settled for me. I do agree that Islam took over the eastern part of the empire.

I only have to acknowledge that the old Roman Empire, in passing, seemed to migrate northward in both sections. The western part migrated from Italy to the German Empire. And the eastern section seemed to migrate from the Greek Empire to the Slavic Empire. This was a change in ethnicity, resulting from a breakup in the older Greco-Roman tradition.

The part that I forgot was your view on the historical nature of the ten horns. The rest, yes I know we are repeating ourselves. I sometimes do this just to keep awareness out there if the different views.

Regarding the role of Islam, sure Islam through it's sheer anti- Christ numbers would necessarily have a place in eschatology. However that place is primarily geographical, based in eastern Rome (Turkey).

Sure it's open to debate whether Rome currently manifests in other countries but as usual I feel the Bible emphasizes location. The continuation of the capital cities and original locations and associated people groups are in my eyes the reflection of original Rome. Ie Western Europe and Turkey.

The 10 kings are the Toes. Note the Feet and Toes are noted together, just as the Belly and Thighs are stated together.
    The Legs are NOT noted with the Feet, and in fact the description of the Legs does NOT fit with the description of the Feet.

We have a similar combination when we consider the Greek kingdom.
    The Greek kingdom was of two parts - the first being the short lived Alexander empire united under him. It was followed though by the other kingdoms, of which two are involved in Israel, these are the thighs, also known as the Kingdom of the North and the Kingdom of the South.

So the Greek kingdom had two periods, with a brief period in the middle whilst the kingdom was being fought over. It then remained constant until Rome conquered each one.

The Feet kingdom conquered the last remaining Roman kingdom, which was in 1453.

The Feet is NOT like the Legs, for though it has Iron in it, its core substance is Clay.

The Toes will be like the Feet.
    So when we understand the Feet correctly we then have a good idea of the Toes.

The Feet is a religious kingdom, unlike all the previous ones. They all had religion in them as well, but the Feet made the religion as what held it together.
    Therefore I believe the 10 Toes will also be bound by religion.
    What I am unsure about is whether it is the same religion as that of the Feet. At the moment my leaning is that it will not be.
    The AC's kingdom will be the religion of Man. So I see these 10 (which are reduced to 7 and 1) will all be pushing the religion of Man. Now whether this is New Age, Bahai, Scientology or some other such style is also unclear.
    Well, I'm hardly one to speak definitively on this, since some time back you destroyed my failure to appreciate the difference between the thighs and the legs! I had thought that the thighs were just the upper legs, and that the true legs were the lower legs. Together, I thought they represented two millennia in Roman history AD.

But I had to admit you were right, that the thighs were not the upper legs, but rather, belonged to the previous Kingdom of Greece. This would mean that the legs have a rather short history, instead of a long one. In fact Rome fell in 476 AD, leaving most of history without a Roman "head." Perhaps this is the "fatal wound of the Beast?"

So what happened, prophetically, between the fall of Rome in 476 AD and the rise of the Feet (and Toes)? Maybe we are never told, except that we are shown a gradual narrowing of the Legs to the ankles, until the Feet begin to spread out horizontally?

This extension and creation of the Feet and Toes meant that the old Roman tradition would evolve into States. And each of these States are Kingdoms! So my view is that Daniel depicted 4 Empires and then a final state of the 4th Empire, the Feet stage.

Since the fall of Rome in 476 AD this is what we've seen. We've seen the development of European States out of the old Roman tradition, both eastern and western. The Eastern branch did not really fall until 1453 AD. But the reality is that Rome itself had already fallen long before this, marking the time when Europe began to develop into "Roman" States. After Italy came France and Britain and Germany, etc. In the East the modern Slavic nations began to develop. Which ten of these States will eventually form into the Antichristian coalition I don't know. But I do think they will be these European States that have been developing since the Fall of Rome in 476 AD.

Just my thoughts on it....

Thread Information