Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is impossible for Hitler to be saved?

Blog Entries

Re: Do you think it is impossible for Hitler to be saved?

Actually Martin Luther was at first an advocate for Jews but later turned anti Semite after they wouldn’t convert on his whim

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin...d_antisemitism

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    I'm not sure of what you have against Bush.
    It is not about Bush , but what I am drawing attention is that both Hitler and Bush were 'responsible' for innocent lives being destroyed.

Even if I destroy 1 innocent life, I too am guilty along side Hitler.

Can u see that?
    Last edited by tea; Oct 13th 2017 at 04:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Believe it or not, despite their rejection of their Messiah, Jews because of David, have a special place in God's heart.
    More special than u and I?

True.

But God is not a covenant breaker. Becuase of his promise to David, the Israel will continue to enjoy a special place with God until the remnant are separated from those that will be forever lost in the end times.
    Do u think that the New Covenant makes all equal in the eyes of God?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    So was Martin Luther a Jew hater to? He had no evidence to back up his perspective ?
    Though Martin Luther sought to win Jews to Christ early on, within 15 years or so he came to believe their hearts were too hardened to ever receive the Gospel, and that God had abandoned them in favor of the church, as "the new Israel." After that, he advocated measures like burning their houses and synagogues and transferring them to Jewish settlements, confiscating their wealth, confiscating their religious literature, prohibiting rabbis to teach on pain of death, and assigning Jews to manual labor as penance. About 400 years later, Adolf Hitler, would invoke the name of Martin Luther in his own dealings with the Jews.

I suppose we must consider these folks Jew haters too? Question is, Why? What were doing that made them so "hated"?
    Was it becasue they taught, lived and evangelized the Gospel?
    No, they definitely weren't kicked out for evangelizing. Their expulsion was continued punishment for rejecting Jesus as Messiah, long after the destruction of their nation, temple, and culture. For 19 centuries, they were hated among the Gentile nations they were scattered among. Like Cain after slaying the innocent Abel, they became vagabonds and fugitives in the earth, with no friendly reception anywhere they went. Then came the awful scourging of the Holocaust, when two thirds were cut off and one third was brought through the fire. Just a few years later, the nation of Israel was reborn, and God permitted a surviving remnant to reclaim it. Many disagree with the modern state of Israel being biblical, yet, I'm convinced the Jews would not presently occupy their ancient homeland if it were not in accordance with God's will and purpose. We as Christians can formulate our views, disagree and speculate. But in the end, all we can do is watch and see what the Lord is going to do....

You asked specifically why Henry Ford printed the Protocols, so I answered you. Since this thread is about Hitler, I felt his ideological kinship and association with Hitler were relevant. You mentioned that you read Mein Kampf. Then perhaps you recall this quote: ”It is Jews who govern the Stock Exchange forces of the American union. Every year makes them more and more the controlling masters of the producers in a nation of one hundred and twenty millions; only a single great man, Ford, to their fury, still maintains full independence.” Isn't it interesting that Henry Ford is the only American mentioned in that book? (the same American he awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, and whose portrait adorned his office). It's also worth noting Hitler's ominous words, passed along to Ford by his representative, Kurt Kudecke: “You can tell Herr Ford that I am a great admirer of his. I shall do my best to put his theories into practice in Germany......I regard Henry Ford as my inspiration.” Great minds think alike, I guess.

When we stand before the Judgment Seat, we will have retained only two things from our earthly life: what God gave us, and what we did with what He gave us.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tea View Post
    It is not about Bush , but what I am drawing attention is that both Hitler and Bush were 'responsible' for innocent lives being destroyed.

Can u see that?
    Joshua was responsible for innocent (as you put it) deaths. If that is your only metric of judgement, are you going to condemn Joshua along with Bush also?

Yet, generally speaking, the Jews follow and condone the Talmud.
    And we need to share the gospel with them so they can be saved from the Talmud!
    The Talmud is BAD

Yet, generally speaking, the Jews follow and condone the Talmud.

Not only saved from the Talmud, but like us all, for lots of the wiles.

Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    If one compare Stalin and the bigger picture he is presenting, namely Bolshevism (psychological and physical), one cannot compare warfare that stretches over decades and decades of more than 60 years, to a mostly physical war approximately 10 years.
    This is interesting, is this how long it took?

Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    The Christian outlook of warfare, focus on the spiritual (Eph 6), way more than the physical.
    While I agree with u in the sentence above, I get the impression ,"...focus on the spiritual (Eph 6)" is not highly rated in general in this group, so u probably won t get much support here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    Will you at least ATTEMPT to answer the MANY questions about Cornelius, and the Roman Centurion who had great faith that were STILL soldiers AFTER conversion ?
    As I have pointed out, "Tea = Unable to see the difference." Is rude!
    And your tone suggests u are a tea basher.

I suggest u go to the correct thread and start bashing me there, and respectfully try keep to the thread relating more closely to the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    That's the problem... you think this thread isn't about Joshua but it is.
    No it is not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Mark View Post
    Yes, you did use numbers. You said "1000s of innocents".
    Thank u for pointing this out. I did use numbers.
    Are u disagreeing with my figures, Bush and Hitler 'killed'
    "1000s of innocents"?

Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    For me... when they began to get their land (majority of it) back in 47-48. We can't forget, God see's the end product of the Nation of Israel.
    Hi Slug,

Do you think the idea that this event happening in 1947-'48, is a legitimate account of Bible prophecy?

Why I ask this, is because of the following scenario in the chain of historic events...

When was prophecy made, with regards to the restoration of physical Israel...?

1. Was it made before the Babylonian exile?
    2. Was it made during the Babylonian exile?
    3. Was it made after the Babylonian exile?

A proper view on these questions, will determine whether true Israel was restored when the true Messiah came...., or it will determine whether the false Israel will get restored when the false Messiah came...

Only one of them can be true, because the same prophecy cannot be fulfilled both in the time of Jesus and in our day..., one is true and one is false, which is it?
    The Lord is our Shepherd
    die Here sal voorsien
    it’s the only method
    glo dit en jy sal sien

The power of His glory
    is the punch line of this story,
    ek staan verwonderd en tog
    het U alles volmaak besorg

No it is not.
    When someone picks and chooses what parts of scriptures to believe, they end up in ditches. The NT is not to be taken absent the OT.

Jesus led Joshua to war. Joshua was following orders. The same Jesus that led Joshua to war is alive and well today! He is the one that penned Romans 13. That same Jesus will lead an army in Revelation (the New Testament). Jesus is I AM. He is the general of armies in the OT and the general of armies in the NT.

Thank u for pointing this out. I did use numbers.
    Are u disagreeing with my figures, Bush and Hitler 'killed'
    "1000s of innocents"?
    Yep. Hitler was responsible for over 50 million deaths, many of those in gas chambers and concentration camps. His goal was extermination.

To compare Bush and Hitler shows you have more of a political agenda than a theological one.
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

Can u see that?
    Was Jesus responsible for killing innocent people when He led Joshua to war in Canaan? When Jesus told Saul to kill all the Amalekites, was Jesus wrong to do so?
    Matt 9:13
    13 "But go and learn what this means: ' I DESIRE COMPASSION,AND NOT SACRIFICE,' for I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
    NASU

As I have pointed out, "Tea = Unable to see the difference." Is rude!
    And your tone suggests u are a tea basher.
    You can't see the difference. You refuse to accept the answers given while not giving your own answers, then say " you aren't answering". Thus, the tone.

I suggest u go to the correct thread and start bashing me there, and respectfully try keep to the thread relating more closely to the OP.
    I answered you. In black and white. You refuse to address the things you can't answer. STRAWMAN .

Thread Information