Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is impossible for Hitler to be saved?

Blog Entries

Re: Do you think it is impossible for Hitler to be saved?

Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    Hi Brian,

My understanding of these type of subjects, is that these truths with regards to this, is in the same category as beauty, namely "in the eye of the beholder". According to me, due to practical evidence, "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion", is the truth and I'm pretty sure you will disagree with me.
    So you think the Arabs (Islam) are right about "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" and the vast majority of Christians are wrong?

Blog Entries

Hi Brian,

My understanding of these type of subjects, is that these truths with regards to this, is in the same category as beauty, namely "in the eye of the beholder". According to me, due to practical evidence, "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion", is the truth and I'm pretty sure you will disagree with me.
    You're right in that I do disagree with you. Absolutely. "The Protocols" has been debunked as a heavily plagiarized fraud several times since over the years.
    You can say you have discerned at as the truth and all I can say is that it seems to me that you have rejected factual evidence and it will eventually be between you and God when the times comes.

I doubt further discussion about this will be fruitful for either of us so I'll just say God bless brother. I doubt I'll reply if you respond to this.
    Oh, come, all ye faithful,
    Joyful and triumphant.

O come, let us adore Him Christ the Lord!

You are just biased..., though I will admit, that I've read way better articles than the one linked by me. It is more about perspective in my presentation, than detailed facts. If there is something wrong in that article, it still don't change the facts about the wicked nature of these false Jews controlling in the world... and the biased nature surrounding everything negative in the utmost exaggeration of anything or anyone opposing them...

Myself and many other believers don't fall for this anymore... It is way too easy in our day to see through this one-sided manipulative propaganda, from essentially worldly or rather evil sources...
    This is the problem with conspiracy theorists. You dismiss fact as if your perspective trumps it , when in reality, fact is just another word for truth. Be careful when you insinuate that your perspective dismisses truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    This is the problem with conspiracy theorists. You dismiss fact as if your perspective trumps it , when in reality, fact is just another word for truth. Be careful when you insinuate that your perspective dismisses truth.
    It all depends on patience I would say and one can be wrong about detail, but not about the bigger picture. The Roman Catholic Church as with the false Jews, do have a dark agenda, but to expose this agenda is the question at stake. However, it cuts both ways, in that when many are confronted with practical evidence, they see all..., way to regularly as to good to be true. You are not necessarily right, by just negating everything...
    The Lord is our Shepherd
    die Here sal voorsien
    itís the only method
    glo dit en jy sal sien

The power of His glory
    is the punch line of this story,
    ek staan verwonderd en tog
    het U alles volmaak besorg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pbminimum View Post
    Exactly. But notice the cherry picking regarding their dismissal of facts based on their mantra of "worldly sources are evil." Yet they drive cars, use computers and take actions based on the theory of gravity, buy milk at the grocery store and a plethora of other conveniences - all from "worldly sources."
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    You're right in that I do disagree with you. Absolutely. "The Protocols" has been debunked as a heavily plagiarized fraud several times since over the years.
    You can say you have discerned at as the truth and all I can say is that it seems to me that you have rejected factual evidence and it will eventually be between you and God when the times comes.

I doubt further discussion about this will be fruitful for either of us so I'll just say God bless brother. I doubt I'll reply if you respond to this.

No problem Brian. To respectfully disagree is not always a bad thing. Practical evidence shows that the Protocols exist and the evidence is escalating...
    The Lord is our Shepherd
    die Here sal voorsien
    itís the only method
    glo dit en jy sal sien

The power of His glory

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    Exactly. But notice the cherry picking regarding their dismissal of facts based on their mantra of "worldly sources are evil." Yet they drive cars, use computers and take actions based on the theory of gravity, buy milk at the grocery store and a plethora of other conveniences - all from "worldly sources."

I think you miss the point completely. Using worldly sources as evidence for your theological theories, is way different than using worldly sources to survive in the flesh...

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, as I'm much more a spiritual realist though...

Negating everything in this realm do have the tendency of being desensitized for facts of spiritual truth!
    The Lord is our Shepherd
    die Here sal voorsien
    itís the only method
    glo dit en jy sal sien

The power of His glory

Quote Originally Posted by ProDeo View Post
    So you think the Arabs (Islam) are right about "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" and the vast majority of Christians are wrong?
    On which grounds, can you make such a claim? If this is your line of reasoning, a 6 day creation account must be a hoax, because Arabs (Islam) believe in it too...
    The Lord is our Shepherd
    die Here sal voorsien
    itís the only method
    glo dit en jy sal sien

The power of His glory

Blog Entries

I think you miss the point completely. Using worldly sources as evidence for your theological theories, is way different than using worldly sources to survive in the flesh...
    How is that even relevant to the "Zioninst conspiracy?"
    I'm not a conspiracy theorist, as I'm much more a spiritual realist though...
    All Christians are. You're not special.
    Negating everything in this realm do have the tendency of being desensitized for facts of spiritual truth!
    You are just proclaiming some sort of spiritual superiority. Don't make The Holy Spirit about you.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

I believe this is a very naive outlook on the truth. The truth is, that many are engaged in point of views (mostly due to being victims of propaganda exaggerating world events to a certain agenda), that are in a way absurd. If one compare Stalin and the bigger picture he is presenting, namely Bolshevism (psychological and physical), one cannot compare warfare that stretches over decades and decades of more than 60 years, to a mostly physical war approximately 10 years. The Christian outlook of warfare, focus on the spiritual (Eph 6), way more than the physical. Yet, we see a complete different picture when Jews are involved...

To get to the real picture, one need to look way further...

DID YOU KNOW THAT 66 MILLION CHRISTIANS WERE SLAUGHTERED BY JEWISH BOLSHEVIKS?

Completely different scenarios, yet evenly sad. The saddest however, is the fact that such a horror event is negated to be in the shadow of what happened in WW2..., even by Christians...

Worse yet, we did not even started about atrocities linked to the Roman Catholic Church, which is like comparing 10 years with a 1000 years and Billions of lost souls added to this. Strange way that the truth is measured in our day. Why???
    Let's see... you dismiss the Holocaust as propaganda and an exaggerated world event (after linking to a source with detailed facts about it), and present anti-Semites and spurious resources as evidence for Zionist conspiracies--yet I'm the one whose naive? Look, I'm not comparing Hitler's score card to other instances of mass murders throughout history. I was making the point that the Holocaust is not just about 6 million dead Jews. It's about an attempt by a diabolical psychopath to commit genocide. The six million represents 2/3 of the European Jews and nearly half of all Jews in the world at the time. Hitler viewed Jews as vermin that needed to be exterminated. Anyone who cannot see how Satan-inspired that is, is probably like-minded. Such minds believe the "evil Jews" own and control everything, and if Hitler had finished the job, the world would be a better place. Strange. Most sources you link to in support of your position seem to be authored by individuals who dislike Jews....

When we stand before the Judgment Seat, we will have retained only two things from our earthly life: what God gave us, and what we did with what He gave us.

It all depends on patience I would say and one can be wrong about detail, but not about the bigger picture. The Roman Catholic Church as with the false Jews, do have a dark agenda, but to expose this agenda is the question at stake. However, it cuts both ways, in that when many are confronted with practical evidence, they see all..., way to regularly as to good to be true. You are not necessarily right, by just negating everything...
    And a broken clock is correct twice a day.... so.....

Blog Entries

Haman's plan was satanic. Hitler's plan was satanic.

Anti-Semitism is satanic.

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    Let's see... you dismiss the Holocaust as propaganda and an exaggerated world event (after linking to a source with detailed facts about it), and present anti-Semites and spurious resources as evidence for Zionist conspiracies--yet I'm the one whose naive? Look, I'm not comparing Hitler's score card to other instances of mass murders throughout history. I was making the point that the Holocaust is not just about 6 million dead Jews. It's about an attempt by a diabolical psychopath to commit genocide. The six million represents 2/3 of the European Jews and nearly half of all Jews in the world at the time. Hitler viewed Jews as vermin that needed to be exterminated. Anyone who cannot see how Satan-inspired that is, is probably like-minded. Such minds believe the "evil Jews" own and control everything, and if Hitler had finished the job, the world would be a better place. Strange. Most sources you link to in support of your position seem to be authored by individuals who dislike Jews....
    Agreed.

Opinion here... God has continued to bless His chosen people, the Jewish nation. Throughout the age, satan has used mankind against the Jews by literally waging war with them. WWII and the efforts of satan through a man in power was prolific. But satan likes to get mankind to repeat evil and to do that, he makes effort to deceive man into thinking the war he's done and the actions he's led mankind to do (the Holocaust as an example), deceives man into thinking it did NOT happen. Another method (a wile of the devil) is to deceive man into thinking the Jew's own/control everything. Really? Based on how God cares for them, this is all about Him blessing them and so, satan raises up envy and jealousy in mankind and this helps them fall into satan's deceit that the world would be better off without the Jews.
    Slug1--out

~At the end of the day, the Cross we bear... is small!~

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~"It is one thing to speak God's name in a message but another to speak of God's standards in a message. The name of God is not removed from many a message today but the standards of God... ARE removed."~

~"Psalm 106:23 Therefore He said that He would destroy them, Had not Moses His chosen one stood before Him in the breach, To turn away His wrath, lest He destroy them."...
    So don't say that God never meant to destroy the Hebrews, to do so, makes God a liar.~

Blog Entries

I have the read the protocols. Henry Ford ( the car manufacturer ) printed and disturbed 500,000 copies when he was alive. Why?

True or not, what I do know, is what they say is happening today all around us. Don't believe this? Check them out, interesting read if nothing else.

I also noticed that the POZ sound eerily familiar with the communist manifesto.

Coincidence? Perhaps.

I have read most of Mein Kampf, ( My Struggle ) and Hitler was not a Christian, but he could have been saved ( as we all can be ) but I highly doubt he was. There is no indication he repented or even knew the Gospel that I can see, not in his book anyway, nor his life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    Agreed.

Opinion here... God has continued to bless His chosen people, the Jewish nation. Throughout the age, satan has used mankind against the Jews by literally waging war with them. WWII and the efforts of satan through a man in power was prolific. But satan likes to get mankind to repeat evil and to do that, he makes effort to deceive man into thinking the war he's done and the actions he's led mankind to do (the Holocaust as an example), deceives man into thinking it did NOT happen. Another method (a wile of the devil) is to deceive man into thinking the Jew's own/control everything. Really? Based on how God cares for them, this is all about Him blessing them and so, satan raises up envy and jealousy in mankind and this helps them fall into satan's deceit that the world would be better off without the Jews.
    Opinion here also....

Yet, generally speaking, the Jews follow and condone the Talmud.

Here is a book by Martin Luther: ( yes, the guy who stated the reformation ) My emphasis.

On the Jews and Their Lies His Classic Warning about the Jews and Their Hatred of Jesus Paperback – October 8, 2014

by Martin Luther (Author), Texe Marrs (Foreword)

https://www.amazon.com/Their-Classic...1WEW7KT4GMZ1CB

Description:

"Here is Martin Luther s classic book, banned and censored by the Jews and the Vatican for almost 500 years!"
    Texe Marrs

Martin Luther, one of the greatest champions of the Christian faith ever to live, wrote this amazing book to warn Christians of the darkness of the Jewish religion.

As a young man, Luther befriended Jews and invited rabbis into his home. He even wrote a book advising Christians to be kind and loving to Jews. However, later in life, Luther learned of the true teachings of the Jews, teachings kept hidden. He discovered that Judaism was rife with hatred and blasphemy toward Jesus and Christianity.

In the Babylonian Talmud, the most holy book of the Jews, Luther found horrible lies about Jesus and his mother, Mary. The Talmud claims Jesus is a bastard, a liar, a drunk, and a sex magician who as a criminal deserved to die. His mother, Mary, is alleged to have been a filthy whore who conceived Jesus after illegitimate sex with Roman soldiers.

The rabbis boast that Jews are "divine gods" on earth, in contrast to non-Jews, who are said to be little more than dumb beasts. It is acceptable, then, to cheat and to rob non-Jews, even to kill them.

According to the Encyclopedia Judaica, Orthodox Judaism, the religion of the Jews, is the same today as it was in the days of the pharisees. Luther clearly understood that these terrible doctrines and lies could not stand unopposed. On the Jews and Their Lies Luther's magnificent defense of Jesus the Messiah and his exposť of the unfounded lies and accusations of the rabbis.

* 70 AD occurred for a reason. The Jews at that time had become so corrupt, [ they actually killed God in the flesh ] that God wiped them off the map and ended the Old Covenant. Since then, besides Messianic Jews, have they gotten any closer to God?

How and why Christians support supporters of the Talmud is a mind twister for me.

Thread Information