Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Do you think it is impossible for Hitler to be saved?

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

Re: Do you think it is impossible for Hitler to be saved?

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky22 View Post
    Opinion here also....

Yet, generally speaking, the Jews follow and condone the Talmud.

Here is a book by Martin Luther: ( yes, the guy who started the reformation ) My emphasis.

On the Jews and Their Lies His Classic Warning about the Jews and Their Hatred of Jesus Paperback – October 8, 2014

by Martin Luther (Author), Texe Marrs (Foreword)

https://www.amazon.com/Their-Classic...1WEW7KT4GMZ1CB

Description:

"Here is Martin Luther s classic book, banned and censored by the Jews and the Vatican for almost 500 years!"
    Texe Marrs

Martin Luther, one of the greatest champions of the Christian faith ever to live, wrote this amazing book to warn Christians of the darkness of the Jewish religion.

As a young man, Luther befriended Jews and invited rabbis into his home. He even wrote a book advising Christians to be kind and loving to Jews. However, later in life, Luther learned of the true teachings of the Jews, teachings kept hidden. He discovered that Judaism was rife with hatred and blasphemy toward Jesus and Christianity.

In the Babylonian Talmud, the most holy book of the Jews, Luther found horrible lies about Jesus and his mother, Mary. The Talmud claims Jesus is a bastard, a liar, a drunk, and a sex magician who as a criminal deserved to die. His mother, Mary, is alleged to have been a filthy whore who conceived Jesus after illegitimate sex with Roman soldiers.

The rabbis boast that Jews are "divine gods" on earth, in contrast to non-Jews, who are said to be little more than dumb beasts. It is acceptable, then, to cheat and to rob non-Jews, even to kill them.

According to the Encyclopedia Judaica, Orthodox Judaism, the religion of the Jews, is the same today as it was in the days of the pharisees. Luther clearly understood that these terrible doctrines and lies could not stand unopposed. On the Jews and Their Lies Luther's magnificent defense of Jesus the Messiah and his exposé of the unfounded lies and accusations of the rabbis.

* 70 AD occurred for a reason. The Jews at that time had become so corrupt, [ they actually killed God in the flesh ] that God wiped them off the map and ended the Old Covenant. Since then, besides Messianic Jews, have they gotten any closer to God?

How and why Christians support supporters of the Talmud is a mind twister for me.
    In my original post that you replied to, I had written blessed and chastened. I guess during an edit before posting it, that part about chastened was removed and I didn't realize that before hitting post.

An additional thought now... as we see, when the Jew's turn away from God in whatever fashion, while He may still bless them in some ways, He does pull away protection and allows them to be destroyed (the Lord give and takes away). Never utterly destroyed but from a spiritual sense... but severely punished.

Yep... and Paul was the first to shoot down these religious efforts of the religious Jewish community. What Paul began to shoot down in his day, Martin pointed out in his day, still needs to be shot down today (presently).
    Slug1--out

~At the end of the day, the Cross we bear... is small!~

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~"It is one thing to speak God's name in a message but another to speak of God's standards in a message. The name of God is not removed from many a message today but the standards of God... ARE removed."~

~"Psalm 106:23 Therefore He said that He would destroy them, Had not Moses His chosen one stood before Him in the breach, To turn away His wrath, lest He destroy them."...
    So don't say that God never meant to destroy the Hebrews, to do so, makes God a liar.~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slug1 View Post
    In my original post that you replied to, I had written blessed and chastened. I guess during an edit before posting it, that part about chastened was removed and I didn't realize that before hitting post.

An additional thought now... as we see, when the Jew's turn away from God in whatever fashion, while He may still bless them in some ways, He does pull away protection and allows them to be destroyed (the Lord give and takes away). Never utterly destroyed but from a spiritual sense... severely punished.
    I can appreciative what you are saying. Thanks for adding that.

I am just not seeing the special standing that they have ( in some eyes ) post 70 AD. This verse gives us a clue I think.

Galatians 3

Sons Through Faith in Christ

…27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.…

On what basis do we believe that they still carry/or possess a blessing [ even in continued disbelief ] ( as a nation ) today?

In a place of praying hard and trusting God while battling on my knees!
    Blog Entries

I am just not seeing the special standing that they have ( in some eyes ) post 70 AD. This verse gives us a clue I think.

Galatians 3

…27For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.…

On what basis do we believe that they still carry/or possess a blessing [ even in continued disbelief ] ( as a nation ) today?
    For me... when they began to get their land (majority of it) back in 47-48. We can't forget, God see's the end product of the Nation of Israel.
    Slug1--out

~At the end of the day, the Cross we bear... is small!~

~Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men,~

~"It is one thing to speak God's name in a message but another to speak of God's standards in a message. The name of God is not removed from many a message today but the standards of God... ARE removed."~

~"Psalm 106:23 Therefore He said that He would destroy them, Had not Moses His chosen one stood before Him in the breach, To turn away His wrath, lest He destroy them."...
    So don't say that God never meant to destroy the Hebrews, to do so, makes God a liar.~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tea View Post
    A good point.
    And yes, "Most people revile Hitler for the atrocities he committed..." we should too revile all atrocities of all leaders in war, not just Hitler.
    And yes, "the possibility of his[ Hitler s] repenting and being saved prior to committing suicide--which is the topic of this thread."

If Bush can be saved, then so can Hitler!
    If I can be saved, then so can Hitler
    I'm not sure of what you have against Bush. If a list of mass murderers in the last 200 years is collated, am not sure Bush will make the list.

Nevertheless, concerning Hitler, you obviously haven't read anything about his life - from birth to his last minute on earth. So claiming he might be saved is like throwing a pebble into a pond and hoping it strikes a fish. I can understand your modesty; "that if you can be saved, then Hitler can". Well, whatever you think you have done, am sure you're certainly not among the "elite embodiments of evil" men that have left an indelible mark in Jewish history!

Wars have been fought from time immemorial, but any man or nation that orchestrated the mass murder of Jews NEVER escape God's judgment. God gave ancient Israel over to the Babylonians because of their sin. Yet the same God turned around and punished the Chaldeans for not showing mercy upon Israel while they were under them. Read Jeremiah 50:1-10. Believe it or not, despite their rejection of their Messiah, Jews because of David, have a special place in God's heart.

Blog Entries

For me... when they began to get their land (majority of it) back in 47-48. We can't forget, God see's the end product of the Nation of Israel.
    Was this of men or God tho? How can we be sure?

Men have concocted serious paradigms of evil since Jesus death, mere existence cannot be a proof that "God did it" imo....

What purpose does it serve ( from Gods perspective ) to allow the recreation of a nation of people who despise Jesus and promote/follow literature that insults at the highest level our Lord and Savior?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    I believe this is a very naive outlook on the truth. The truth is, that many are engaged in point of views (mostly due to being victims of propaganda exaggerating world events to a certain agenda), that are in a way absurd. If one compare Stalin and the bigger picture he is presenting, namely Bolshevism (psychological and physical), one cannot compare warfare that stretches over decades and decades of more than 60 years, to a mostly physical war approximately 10 years. The Christian outlook of warfare, focus on the spiritual (Eph 6), way more than the physical. Yet, we see a complete different picture when Jews are involved...

To get to the real picture, one need to look way further...

DID YOU KNOW THAT 66 MILLION CHRISTIANS WERE SLAUGHTERED BY JEWISH BOLSHEVIKS?

Completely different scenarios, yet evenly sad. The saddest however, is the fact that such a horror event is negated to be in the shadow of what happened in WW2..., even by Christians...

Worse yet, we did not even started about atrocities linked to the Roman Catholic Church, which is like comparing 10 years with a 1000 years and Billions of lost souls added to this. Strange way that the truth is measured in our day. Why???
    To understand how God rates Hitler's role in the Holocaust, you need to know God's view of how the Babylonians treated the Jews who he (God) himself, handed over to them. I agree that life is life, therefore, the several million slaughtered in China, Russia and other places are human beings also. My point is that God takes a different view when Jews are persecuted and murdered in large numbers.

I am not a Jew so I am not arguing to favour them. But I have diligently studied several precedents in the Bible and found that in keeping with his covenant and promise to Israel, those who hurt them (irrespective of whether God sanctioned it) invariably come under God's judgment.

Blog Entries

Galatians 3

True.

But God is not a covenant breaker. Becuase of his promise to David, the Israel will continue to enjoy a special place with God until the remnant are separated from those that will be forever lost in the end times.

Blog Entries

I have the read the protocols. Henry Ford ( the car manufacturer ) printed and disturbed 500,000 copies when he was alive. Why?

True or not, what I do know, is what they say is happening today all around us. Don't believe this? Check them out, interesting read if nothing else.

I also noticed that the POZ sound eerily familiar with the communist manifesto.

Coincidence? Perhaps.

I have read most of Mein Kampf, ( My Struggle ) and Hitler was not a Christian, but he could have been saved ( as we all can be ) but I highly doubt he was. There is no indication he repented or even knew the Gospel that I can see, not in his book anyway, nor his life.
    Henry Ford is a fallen human being with free agency to go wacko like Haman and turn anti-semite. It means nothing.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    True.

But God is not a covenant breaker. Because of his promise to David, the Israel will continue to enjoy a special place with God until the remnant are separated from those that will be forever lost in the end times.
    It was not the physical Israel that was being spoken of, but the SPIRITUAL Israel, the remnant.

WE are the Spiritual Israel...just my opinion.

Blog Entries

I have the read the protocols. Henry Ford ( the car manufacturer ) printed and disturbed 500,000 copies when he was alive. Why?
    Because he was a rabid Jew-hater like Hitler. As Ford put it: "When there is something wrong in this country, you'll find the Jews." Turns out Ford inspired Hitler, and there was much mutual admiration between the two. In 1922, Ford also published "The International Jew," which expounded on the plague that the Jews represented to the world at large--the German translation of which Hitler read and thoroughly enjoyed.

Later, a portrait of Ford was given a place of honor on the wall of Hitler's office. And in 1938, Ford was awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, the greatest honor that Germany could bestow on a non-citizen. The award--a golden Maltese cross adorned by four swastikas, was presented to him in his office by German consuls from Cleveland and Detroit. Ford also received a warm note from the fuhrer himself, delivered at the time of the award, presumably conveying an ideological kinship between the two.

When we stand before the Judgment Seat, we will have retained only two things from our earthly life: what God gave us, and what we did with what He gave us.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sojourner View Post
    Because he was a rabid Jew-hater like Hitler. As Ford put it: "When there is something wrong in this country, you'll find the Jews." Turns out Ford inspired Hitler, and there was much mutual admiration between the two. In 1922, Ford also published "The International Jew," which expounded on the plague that the Jews represented to the world at large--the German translation of which Hitler read and thoroughly enjoyed.

Later, a portrait of Ford was given a place of honor on the wall of Hitler's office. And in 1938, Ford was awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle, the greatest honor that Germany could bestow on a non-citizen. The award--a golden Maltese cross adorned by four swastikas, was presented to him in his office by German consuls from Cleveland and Detroit. Ford also received a warm note from the fuhrer himself, delivered at the time of the award, presumably conveying an ideological kinship between the two.
    So was Martin Luther a Jew hater to? He had no evidence to back up his perspective ?

I suppose we must consider these folks Jew haters too? Question is, Why? What were doing that made them so "hated"?

Was it becasue they taught, lived and evangelized the Gospel?

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
    415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
    554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
    561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Uzès (France)
    612 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Spain
    642 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Visigoth Empire
    855 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
    876 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sens
    1012 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
    1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
    1182 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
    1276 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Upper Bavaria
    1290 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - England
    1306 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
    1322 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France (again)
    1348 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Switzerland
    1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hielbronn (Germany)
    1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Saxony
    1349 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
    1360 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
    1370 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Belgium
    1380 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
    1388 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
    1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Germany
    1394 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
    1420 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lyons
    1421 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
    1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Fribourg
    1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Zurich
    1424 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cologne
    1432 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Savoy
    1438 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
    1439 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Augsburg
    1442 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
    1444 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
    1446 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
    1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - France
    1453 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Breslau
    1454 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
    1462 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
    1483 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Mainz
    1484 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
    1485 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vincenza (Italy)
    1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Spain
    1492 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Italy
    1495 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
    1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
    1496 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Portugal
    1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nuremberg
    1498 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Navarre
    1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenberg
    1510 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prussia
    1514 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Strasbourg
    1515 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
    1519 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Regensburg
    1533 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
    1541 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Naples
    1542 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague & Bohemia
    1550 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Genoa
    1551 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria
    1555 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pesaro
    1557 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
    1559 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Austria
    1561 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague
    1567 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurzburg
    1569 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Papal States
    1571 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg
    1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Netherlands
    1582 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hungary
    1593 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Brandenburg, Austria
    1597 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Cremona, Pavia & Lodi
    1614 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Frankfort
    1615 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Worms
    1619 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kiev
    1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Ukraine
    1648 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Poland
    1649 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hamburg
    1654 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
    1656 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lithuania
    1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oran (North Africa)
    1669 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
    1670 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Vienna
    1712 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Sandomir
    1727 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
    1738 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Wurtemburg
    1740 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Little Russia (Beylorus)
    1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Prague, Bohemia
    1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Slovakia
    1744 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Livonia
    1745 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moravia
    1753 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kovad (Lithuania)
    1761 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bordeaux
    1772 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Deported to the Pale of Settlement (Poland/Russia)
    1775 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Warsaw
    1789 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alsace
    1804 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages in Russia
    1808 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Villages & Countrysides (Russia)
    1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Lbeck & Bremen
    1815 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Franconia, Swabia & Bavaria
    1820 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bremen
    1843 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russian Border Austria & Prussia
    1862 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Areas in the U.S. under General Grant's Jurisdiction[1]
    1866 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Galatz, Romania
    1880s - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Russia
    1891 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Moscow
    1919 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Bavaria (foreign born Jews)
    1938-45 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Nazi Controlled Areas
    1948 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Arab Countries

Source : http://www.sunray22b.net/expulsions.htm

Blog Entries

Was this of men or God tho? How can we be sure?
    One hint would be the rethorical question - where will Jesus return?

Scriptures - Zech 14, Rom 11:25-35.

Blog Entries

So was Martin Luther a Jew hater to? He had no evidence to back up his perspective ?

I suppose we must consider these folks Jew haters too? Question is, Why? What were doing that made them so "hated"?

Was it becasue they taught, lived and evangelized the Gospel?

YEAR . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PLACE

250 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Carthage
    415 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Alexandria
    554 -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Diocèse of Clermont (France)
    [snip]

Often unbelievers ask the question, show me evidence of God. You can answer that in various ways and sometimes my answer is: study the history of Israel. And one aspect would be this crazy obsession of the world with Jews. It's hard to deny it's not spritual.
    Last edited by ProDeo; Oct 12th 2017 at 09:57 PM. Reason: added what i forgot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ProDeo View Post
    [snip]

Often unbelievers ask the question, show me evidence of God. You can answer that in various ways and sometimes my answer is: study the history of Israel. And one aspect would be this crazy obsession of the world with Jews. It's hard to deny it's not spritual.
    Hey ProDeo,

I agree.

On one hand, the existence of the Jews (btw today mostly Ashkenazic - Jews that are the Jews of France, Germany, and Eastern Europe and their descendants. ) do give much evidence to the reality of the God of the Bible. There has been a global, time spanning obsession with the Jews. This is undeniable.

Their legacy is one to be reckoned with. Why? They HAD the True Knowledge of the One True God.

They changed the world, as they were supposed to.

But they ( as we would have ) turned on Him, and lost it ( Talmudists )

Hence the judgement of 70 AD.

So your argument is still valid, tho, but not in the sense that Jews of today [ and their beliefs ] are the Jews of Biblical days - they are not.

This is all a dispensational construct imo.

Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    I think you miss the point completely!
    The point is that you've openly cited - and supported - a well-known anti-Semitic figure, and are writing in an anti-Semitic tone (i.e., 'false Jews' - who are still Jewish, by the way). Must be nice to be in red.

Thread Information