Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you say to those who don't believe in God?

Re: What do you say to those who don't believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee View Post
    Praying in the spirit;

Jude 1:20 KJVS
    But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
    Thank you Frank. I've seen scriptures about praying in the spirit, but my question to you is, what IS it? What does it look like? How do you, Frank, pray in the Spirit? How does it differ from just "regular" praying?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Lee View Post
    For those denying;
    Jude 1:19 KJVS
    These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

The anointing;

1 John 2:27 KJVS
    But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

2 Corinthians 1:20-22 KJVS
    For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. [21] Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; [22] Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

Jesus saved me outside of church walls. Prayers of others brought His salvation to me.

Ezekiel 34:11-12 KJVS
    For thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. [12] As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day.

First he saved me. Then He baptized me in the Holy Spirit. The anointing comes with the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit when the baptizer, Jesus, has done His baptism.

Seek His face and dig into the Bible and He will show you.
    So the anointing is the Holy Spirit that indwells a believer? Is that what you mean? Just trying to understand you. Maybe you can break it down for me in simple terms.
    Thanks again.
    9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. - Galatians 6:9-10 NASB

Go through the arguments for the existence of God. Start with the necessity of a being outside of both time and space to create a universe with time and space (Kalam cosmological argument).

There are others, too:

http://web.mnstate.edu/gracyk/course...ntAnalysis.htm

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Protective Angel View Post
    Could someone "Rep" Frank.

Frank you need your Reps on.
    I just did, before I read this, I hope it wasn't wasted.

Thread Information