Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

I think most would agree that the 1335 days refers inextricably with the 45 days that follow the 1290 days. Where i have a major disagreement with most is the timing of events related to the 1290 days.

Without question the AoD is a part of the 1290 days. The thing that i see errant in most theologies is that the 1290 days concerns the abominations that causes desolation rather than the "abomination OF desolation". The abomination RESULTS IN the desolation of the temples grounds and Jerusalem. This is reiterated in Rev 11 where it says that Jerusalem shall be trampled under foot, i.e. in a desolate state for 42 months. No object, person or thing, cam remain standing, or return to stand in any kind of temple that might be standing in Jerusalem if it is in a state of desolation for 42 months that would follow. It just can't happen. The 1290 days refers to the culmination of time that will result in Jerusalem's desolation. Thus the need to flee from Judea because of the impending great tribulation. I'll say it again this watt. The 1290 speaks of the sacrifices ceasing as a direct result of the G.T. The AoD does not commence with the G.T., but rather ends during thee G.T. Thus, the 1335 day blessing refers to those who survived that horrible time. This will be the times in which the 2/3 of Israel perishes. It does not matter if a temple existed or not when the 1290 days ends. Utter destruction will bee the result.

Blessings to all who keeps the saying and the prophecy of his book!
    GB

Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post

God Bless....I do not even understand why Christians think God would allow his Children to go through HIS WRATH.....The Church is taken to Heaven to marry the Lamb. Rev. 19 tells us that. Amen.

In your mind then, God is not capable of unleashing wrath on the beast and it's worshipers, while at the same time, protecting the church, assuming the church is still present? But instead, He has to entirely remove the church first to another location?

Consider the following, for example.

Exodus 10:21 And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.
    22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:
    23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days

but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Maybe God is more capable than you give Him credit for? He didn't have to remove the children of Israel to another location in order to simultaneously perform the former and latter above.

Quote Originally Posted by divaD View Post
    And when and how are they gathered? All at the same time, collectively? Or on an individual basis throughout the great trib, as in, they are martyred during the great trib, they then join others who are martyred during the great trib, thus what John is seeing here is at the end of the great trib.
    See the new threat "the groom, the bride, the Harpazo"

Quote Originally Posted by divaD View Post
    In your mind then, God is not capable of unleashing wrath on the beast and it's worshipers, while at the same time, protecting the church, assuming the church is still present? But instead, He has to entirely remove the church first to another location?

Consider the following, for example.

Exodus 10:21 And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.
    22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:
    23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days: They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days

but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Maybe God is more capable than you give Him credit for? He didn't have to remove the children of Israel to another location in order to simultaneously perform the former and latter above.
    Yes, that is my opinion because of "Circumstances". Heretofore, until the END TIMES, God still had future plans for Israel and the Church so we must needs go through tribulation in order to reach mankind with Gods future Gospel/Good News that Jesus Christ is our Redeemer. Israel had to be preserved to bring fort Christ and the Church had to be preserved to bring forth the Gospel unto MANKIND.........During the coming Tribulation period there is no need for the Church to spread the Gospel, thus the Bride is called to the Wedding to marry the Lamb.

There is NO REASON for us to remain on earth. It matters not what God is capable of, you need to answer WHY would God leave us on earth for NO REASON, when we are supposed to be in Heaven marrying the Lamb for the Seven Year Period. (7 Days is the Jewish Wedding tradition of abiding in the "Marriage Chambers")

Again, God had need of Israel ON EARTH YET....So why would he take them to Heaven during the Exodus. You are comparing apples to oranges in this case. So its not me doubting God could do it, but its kind of saying God can't think deeply to suggest that He would leave a Billion or more Christians on the EARTH while he DESTROYED the Earth with Plagues and Fires.

Angel reports to God, you are raining down fire upon all the trees and grasses, the are all supposed to burn, but lets protect this ADDRESS'S Grass from burning God. That kind of thinking just makes no sense. The Church is taken to Heaven with the DEAD in Christ because our Service unto him is finished, thus we are called home. We are not needed on earth anymore because the Gospel has been preached unto all the world, then the END COMES. (End Times).

Just because we see an event in scriptures doesn't mean those same events will happen again in different circumstances.

Blog Entries

6000 Years, the Lord Jesus rules a 1000 years then a NEW BEGINNING.
    No................................................ ..........................................

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man
    6000 Years, the Lord Jesus rules a 1000 years then a NEW BEGINNING.
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    No................................................ ..........................................
    Yeeesss! ...........................

After the Millennium, which last 1,000 years after Christ's return, the Holy Spirit confirms in Revelation 21:3-5,

3 "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
    4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
    5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

One can see the huge change in Chapter 20. It is when all men are resurrected and there is no more death (21:4). The eighth day is the day of resurrection.

Quote Originally Posted by Walls View Post
    Yeeesss! ...........................

After the Millennium, which last 1,000 years after Christ's return, the Holy Spirit confirms in Revelation 21:3-5,

3 "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
    4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
    5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

One can see the huge change in Chapter 20. It is when all men are resurrected and there is no more death (21:4). The eighth day is the day of resurrection.
    Babies get Circumcised on the 8th Day also. GOOD POST...........

Babies get Circumcised on the 8th Day also. GOOD POST...........
    Yes. Circumcision is a "sign" of the ending of the flesh. On the eighth 1,000 year period, all flesh will be new in resurrection - the old having been ended. It is also remarkable how accurate scripture is. The "seventh" 1,000 years period - the Millennium, will end BEFORE Satan is let lose. It is in Revelation 20:7, "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison." That is, the final rebellion, the chasing away of the old heaven and earth and the resurrection of "the rest of the dead" all fall into the EIGHTH day. All is renewed and changed in the EIGHTH day.

Blog Entries

that blindness IN PART is happened to Israel, until the FULNESS of the GENTILES be come in.

Its right there in black and white.....and RED. Israel is BLIND until the Gentile Church is RAPTURED !!! Come on, this is elementary in my opinion brother, you are just pulling the wrong way, you have to pull with me...........
    Fullness of the nations could be referring to the great commission of Jesus. Us Christians have the task of spreading the gospel to all nations. At the moment the gospel has not reached every nation, but at the fullness of the nations then Jews will be more open to the gospel. The context does not even hint at a rapture.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    Fullness of the nations could be referring to the great commission of Jesus. Us Christians have the task of spreading the gospel to all nations. At the moment the gospel has not reached every nation, but at the fullness of the nations then Jews will be more open to the gospel. The context does not even hint at a rapture.
    Completely agree.

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

The mystery is in the grafting in of Gentiles into the root of Abraham. Then the grafting again of Israel back into the root AFTER the have looked upon the one they pierced and realize who He Is. This happens at Christ's coming the second time, so therefore there is a gathering into heaven of the BODY

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Then this:

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

And that process fulfills the following:

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

The fullness of the Gentiles is quite clear, read all of Romans chapters 9, 10 and 11, the very thing being spoken of is God taking he Mantle away from the Jews and giving it to the Gentiles, that is why Paul tells the Jews about the pot not saying to the potter why do you make me as such !! Its the potters choice and iys also Gods choice and he has in effect chosen the Gentiles to take His Gospel unto the ends of the earth. The Paul tells the Romans not get the BIG HEAD because the same people (Jews) who were grafted out because of UNBELIEF can be grafted back in if their FAITH RETURNS.

So when the Fullness of the Gentiles is come in it is VERY OBVIOUS what Paul is speaking about, God has called the Gentiles to take the Gospel unto the ends of the earth. Some Jews are going to be a PART of this Church, that is why God says Israel is BLINDED........IN PART........but that blindness will go away when the Gentiles fullness has come in, meaning they WILL THEN SEE CLEARLY.

So what is the Fullness of the Gentiles? Well it means the Gentile Churches mission has been accomplished, the Gospel has been taken unto all the ends of the earth, TV is bringing that to pass even as we speak here. That is when the RAPTURE happens, just like Paul showed us in 1 Corinthians 15 and in other scriptures. So Israel will regain their FAITH after the Rapture and before the Abomination of Desolation happens (See Malachi 4:5-6). BUT WHY?

One, the Two-witnesses are sent back BEFORE the Day of the Lord to turn Israel back to God, secondly I say ONE BILLION or more Christians dying all at once (WE DIE in the Flesh when we are Raptured) will be a SIGN to Israel, they will see it as the Rapture, even while the World tries to explain it as an epidemic. Do understand the bible you have to read it "Line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little there a little" its quite obvious that the RAPTURE is what happens to the Gentle Church, and SOME JEWS (IN PART means of course not all Jews are Blinded). Then Israel is center stage once again.

The "Fullness of the Gentiles" refers to the time when they may no longer rule the earth in lawlessness. Its counterpart is found in Israel's conquest of Canaan. In Genesis 15:16; "But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full." God raised up Israel to be the lead nation with God's presence and God's righteousness, the Law, with them. When Nebuchadnezzar took Judah captive and destroyed God's House, the Temple, God's presence and Law was missing from the earth, and the "times of the Gentiles" started. In Luke 21:24 it is seen. "And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled." Thus, in Daniel, God is only referred to "God of Heaven", never "God of Heaven and Earth". From Nebuchadnezzar onward till the Beast, the Gentiles rule the earth.

When the fullness of Gentiles is deemed complete by God, that is the time when God will restore Israel. Israel needs to be restored because the King of all kings, and ruler of the whole earth - Emmanuel, will take up residence in Israel. Israel are restored for this change of government.

Thread Information