Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,780
    Blog Entries
    1

    Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    First of all the prophecy is DAYS not years. The is the one biggest gaffe made by theologians today in which the masses have taken hook line and sinker without question. The 490 DAY period is at the conclusion of the 1335 days and the second coming culminating in the following....

    24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

    The prophecy has nothing to do with the first advent or the church.

    Cut off = Holy Spirit cut off from the world.
    Covenant = Abrahamic
    70th week = 7 day Feast of Tabernacles

    Proof there is a 490 day period at the end of the 1335 days.

    The proof is the division of 7 and 62. This is the reason God presented it this way so we could understand. Here we go......

    The seven weeks in the bible really points to one time frame concerning the Jews. Pentecost. Pentecost of course is a 7 week event. No other time frame can match biblically. Then add 62 weeks gets you the following start of the feast of Pentecost. This of course the feast of Pentecost is one week.

    7 weeks (Pentecost) + 62 weeks + one week (Feast of Pentecost) = 490 days/70 weeks

    25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

    Now some may say these holidays float by a some weeks back or forth from year to year and 490 would not come out to the following Feast however we see this little horn goes to change "times and laws". So the thought is that he would keep the laws the same times and not change them year to year during his reign.

    Again it is undeniable the 7 weeks represents Pentecost.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,116

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    First of all the prophecy is DAYS not years. The is the one biggest gaffe made by theologians today in which the masses have taken hook line and sinker without question. The 490 DAY period is at the conclusion of the 1335 days and the second coming culminating in the following....

    24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

    The prophecy has nothing to do with the first advent or the church.

    Cut off = Holy Spirit cut off from the world.
    Covenant = Abrahamic
    70th week = 7 day Feast of Tabernacles

    Proof there is a 490 day period at the end of the 1335 days.

    The proof is the division of 7 and 62. This is the reason God presented it this way so we could understand. Here we go......

    The seven weeks in the bible really points to one time frame concerning the Jews. Pentecost. Pentecost of course is a 7 week event. No other time frame can match biblically. Then add 62 weeks gets you the following start of the feast of Pentecost. This of course the feast of Pentecost is one week.

    7 weeks (Pentecost) + 62 weeks + one week (Feast of Pentecost) = 490 days/70 weeks

    25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

    Now some may say these holidays float by a some weeks back or forth from year to year and 490 would not come out to the following Feast however we see this little horn goes to change "times and laws". So the thought is that he would keep the laws the same times and not change them year to year during his reign.

    Again it is undeniable the 7 weeks represents Pentecost.
    To come to this conclusion is to ignore the plain language of the prophecy. Daniel 9:24-26;

    24 "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
    25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
    26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined."


    (1)
    The first thing that is obvious, even to the most elementary of students, is that the end of the 70 weeks concerns;
    • Daniel's People and Daniel's holy city. The prophecy must involve them ALONE. Christians are NOT involved.
    • the end of "the" transgression. This refers to a specific transgression. The one mentioned here is the Abomination of Desolation when Israel will embrace (1) a Gentile king - the Beast, and (2) an idol in a Temple meant for God
    • making an end of sins. Since present-day Israel is steeped in a broken Law, a vehement rejection of their Messiah, and under all the curses of the Law, sins are far from ended.
    • making reconciliation for iniquity. No such reconciliation has been made. Daniel's People are yet enemies of God and His Messiah.
    • bringing in EVERLASTING righteousness. This only happens when ALL Israel are restored to their Land, in resurrection, with God's Laws in their inward parts, and with new hearts and new spirits with the Law fulfilled.
    • sealing the vision and prophecy. Since the above have not yet occurred, and the 70th week has not started, the prophecy is still under seal.
    • anointing the Most Holy. This could only mean the voluntary acceptance of Christ by the whole of Israel as King of the Jews. This has not yet happened. Jesus has been anointed by the Father, but His anointing by Daniel's People waits to this day.


    (2)
    The second thing that is obvious, even to the elementary student of scripture, is that the 70 weeks are bounded by actual events of history, the which, when calculated, come to 483 years. They are Artaxerxes' command to build Jerusalem (Neh.2:1-8) and Christ's death. No other sum in scripture achieves this.

    (3)
    The last thing that is obvious is that when a "day" is given in prophecy, it can only be one of TWO things. Ezekiel 4:5-6 gives a "day" for a year. So also Numbers 14:34, and the time of Judah's captivity to recompense the Sabbaths - seventy years - a year per Sabbath. Hosea 6:2 gives Israel's coming chastisement as TWO days. The only interpretation that fits this case is Psalm 90:4 and 2nd Peter 3:8. But in the case of Daniel's prophecy this would not fit Artaxerxes' decree to Golgotha. So it must be the first.

    The 70 weeks of Daniel 9's prophecy are YEARS - 490 YEARS. There is a perfectly good reason why there is a gap between the 69th and 70th week, but that would make the posting too long and is not the subject of the thread.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Clanton Alabama
    Posts
    611

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    First of all the prophecy is DAYS not years. The is the one biggest gaffe made by theologians today in which the masses have taken hook line and sinker without question. The 490 DAY period is at the conclusion of the 1335 days and the second coming culminating in the following....

    24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

    The prophecy has nothing to do with the first advent or the church.

    Cut off = Holy Spirit cut off from the world.
    Covenant = Abrahamic
    70th week = 7 day Feast of Tabernacles

    Proof there is a 490 day period at the end of the 1335 days.

    The proof is the division of 7 and 62. This is the reason God presented it this way so we could understand. Here we go......

    The seven weeks in the bible really points to one time frame concerning the Jews. Pentecost. Pentecost of course is a 7 week event. No other time frame can match biblically. Then add 62 weeks gets you the following start of the feast of Pentecost. This of course the feast of Pentecost is one week.

    7 weeks (Pentecost) + 62 weeks + one week (Feast of Pentecost) = 490 days/70 weeks

    25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

    Now some may say these holidays float by a some weeks back or forth from year to year and 490 would not come out to the following Feast however we see this little horn goes to change "times and laws". So the thought is that he would keep the laws the same times and not change them year to year during his reign.

    Again it is undeniable the 7 weeks represents Pentecost.
    No, the division is proof you guys are wrong about the coming ONE WEEK (Unless I have missed your declaration here somehow).

    Its three Prophesies in one. a 7 x 7, a 62 x 7 and a 1 x 7.

    The One Week is a SEPARATE PROPHECY from the 7 and from the 62. Look at it like this, God prophesied that 70 Weeks are determined for punishment, to bring Israel to REPENTANCE FOR THEIR REBELLION against God.

    He gives them a 490 Year period of PUNISHMENT that covers a 49 Year period, a 434 year period and then Jesus is CUT OFF or Sacrificed/Rejected by Israel. There is still a Week left for Israel to face this punishment that is designed to get them to Repent/turn back to God.

    But just like the Mortal Wound and the Statue the 70th Week is put off until Israel is QUICKENED AGAIN, God sees Israel as DEAD MEN'S BONES, they are dead to Him after they Reject Jesus, He allows them to be scattered all over the world until 1948, then they become Alive again. Their ONE WEEK of punishment to bring them back unto God has not kicked in yet, that will happen/kick in upon the Churches Rapture. The Anti-Christ forces a 7 Year PEACE/SECURITY Deal then reneges on the deal. The Two-Witness show up (Malachi 4:5-6) and Israel TURNS BACK TO God. The Nations all come against Israel whom God is protecting in the Wilderness, that is the DESIGN of the Prophecy, to get Israel to TURN BACK TO GOD !! They must turn back to God before the 70th Week comes to pass.......Its not an option, the Prophesy says they TURN BACK TO God.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,303
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    No, the division is proof you guys are wrong about the coming ONE WEEK (Unless I have missed your declaration here somehow).

    Its three Prophesies in one. a 7 x 7, a 62 x 7 and a 1 x 7.

    The One Week is a SEPARATE PROPHECY from the 7 and from the 62. Look at it like this, God prophesied that 70 Weeks are determined for punishment, to bring Israel to REPENTANCE FOR THEIR REBELLION against God.

    He gives them a 490 Year period of PUNISHMENT that covers a 49 Year period, a 434 year period and then Jesus is CUT OFF or Sacrificed/Rejected by Israel. There is still a Week left for Israel to face this punishment that is designed to get them to Repent/turn back to God.

    But just like the Mortal Wound and the Statue the 70th Week is put off until Israel is QUICKENED AGAIN, God sees Israel as DEAD MEN'S BONES, they are dead to Him after they Reject Jesus, He allows them to be scattered all over the world until 1948, then they become Alive again. Their ONE WEEK of punishment to bring them back unto God has not kicked in yet, that will happen/kick in upon the Churches Rapture. The Anti-Christ forces a 7 Year PEACE/SECURITY Deal then reneges on the deal. The Two-Witness show up (Malachi 4:5-6) and Israel TURNS BACK TO God. The Nations all come against Israel whom God is protecting in the Wilderness, that is the DESIGN of the Prophecy, to get Israel to TURN BACK TO GOD !! They must turn back to God before the 70th Week comes to pass.......Its not an option, the Prophesy says the TURN BACK TO God.
    I agree with this interpretation:

    Its three Prophesies in one. a 7 x 7, a 62 x 7 and a 1 x 7.

    The One Week is a SEPARATE PROPHECY from the 7 and from the 62. Look at it like this, God prophesied that 70 Weeks are determined for punishment, to bring Israel to REPENTANCE FOR THEIR REBELLION against God.

    He gives them a 490 Year period of PUNISHMENT that covers a 49 Year period, a 434 year period and then Jesus is CUT OFF or Sacrificed/Rejected by Israel. There is still a Week left for Israel to face this punishment that is designed to get them to Repent/turn back to God.
    It then fits all the other instances in all scripture relating to the "Abomination of Desolation". And it fits all instances where a "midpoint" of the 70th week is implied. And yes I agree that Israel is indeed in focus. However, do you believe that shortly after that midpoint, Israel will be saved? I have even just in the last couple of months began to understand that When Jesus comes to collect His saints (shortly after the midpoint of the 70th week-maybe a month or two after), this will happen:

    Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. 12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; 13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; 14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

    Would you believe that Jesus is actually going to come all the way back to earth, step from the clouds to the mount of olives and "save the remnant of Israel" from the armies that are destroying it, and then Rapture all His true Believers into Heaven with Himself... And then Would you believe that Jesus will then (about 3.5 years later - and after the marriage to His Bride), come back down out of the clouds (as He had not gone, but was simply above earth for 3.5 years) on a white Horse with His bride?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Clanton Alabama
    Posts
    611

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    I agree with this interpretation:

    It then fits all the other instances in all scripture relating to the "Abomination of Desolation". And it fits all instances where a "midpoint" of the 70th week is implied. And yes I agree that Israel is indeed in focus. However, do you believe that shortly after that midpoint, Israel will be saved? I have even just in the last couple of months began to understand that When Jesus comes to collect His saints (shortly after the midpoint of the 70th week-maybe a month or two after), this will happen:

    Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 11 In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. 12 And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; 13 The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; 14 All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

    Would you believe that Jesus is actually going to come all the way back to earth, step from the clouds to the mount of olives and "save the remnant of Israel" from the armies that are destroying it, and then Rapture all His true Believers into Heaven with Himself... And then Would you believe that Jesus will then (about 3.5 years later - and after the marriage to His Bride), come back down out of the clouds (as He had not gone, but was simply above earth for 3.5 years) on a white Horse with His bride?
    Hello brother in Christ. No sir the scriptures tell us that the Two-Witnesses show up BEFORE the Day of the Lord.

    Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

    So the Two-Witnesses turn Israel back to the Father BEFORE the Day of the Lord (MIDWAY POINT) comes. Why does God have the Two-Witnesses staying 1260 days? Because of course God is BRILLIANT, He understands that by having them on earth 1260 days, the same timeline as the BEAST (42 Months = 1260 Days), that we can Juxtapose the timelines against each other to see when the Two-witnesses show up. EXAMPLE:

    1. Two-Witnesses show up before the Day of the Lord and DIE after the 2nd WOE or 6th Trumpet. = 1260 Days.
    2. Beast conquers Jerusalem and sets up a 42 Month rule where he dies at the 7th VIAL. = 1260 Days.

    We understand thus if the Seventh Trumpet brings forth ALL SEVEN VIALS (Third Woe) then the only difference in the timeline is the Seven Vials, and it says they come QUICKLY, so in my opinion, they are no longer than a Month or two. So the Two-witnesses show up a Month or two, maybe three months before the BEAST Conquers Jerusalem. God is the ultimate planner, of course, why wouldn't he turn Israel back before the Abomination of Desolation in order to have them ready to FLEE ? Why would God wait until after the BEAST Conquers Jerusalem to turn Israel back unto Himself? That would be horrible planning.

    So I believe that ALL ISRAEL is Saved just before the Midway point (Abomination of Desolation) that is why they Flee, they have accepted Jesus thus they HEED HIS WORDS to Flee to the Wilderness, OF COURSE !! Now I am not saying that EVERY JEW will be Saved, I am saying ALL ISRAEL, which means Israel as a SEED will be preserved, just like God promised Abraham. So ALL ISRAEL, means Israel as a Nation is saved. When 750 K Men died in he Civil War ALL AMERICANS were not Saved so to speak, but the Union was Saved, so America was PRESERVED as a Nation. All America was Saved.

    As per the last verse, no I do not believe Jesus is coming back to Rapture people during the Tribulation. The Rapture of the Church happens before the Tribulation. Then Jacobs Troubles hit which is a Seven Year Period, it is the Week designed to get Israel to repent. Then the Day of the Lord hits, it is the Judgments of God against Evil Mankind. It starts at the very FIRST SEAL. Jesus looses the Anti-Christ to become the BEAST., then 1/4 of all mankind dies via Wars and Famine etc. The Martyrs under he Alter are a testimony unto this, but he kills off ALL RELIGIONS at the Same time that is Rev. ch. 17 being fulfilled in REAL TIME. The Seal, Trumpets and Vials are chapter 18 happening in REAL TIME.

    So its the Rapture first, then God protects Israel in the Wilderness while the BEAST Conquers all mankind, they take the Mark of the Beast or DIE. There will be NO ISLAM etc. Then after the 21 Judgments, Jesus shows up on the Mt. of Olives, and Conquers the Wicked.

    Israel will be on earth until the end, they are the Wheat who grow with the TARES until the end.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,303
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    Hello brother in Christ. No sir the scriptures tell us that the Two-Witnesses show up BEFORE the Day of the Lord.

    Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

    So the Two-Witnesses turn Israel back to the Father BEFORE the Day of the Lord (MIDWAY POINT) comes. Why does God have the Two-Witnesses staying 1260 days? Because of course God is BRILLIANT, He understands that by having them on earth 1260 days, the same timeline as the BEAST (42 Months = 1260 Days), that we can Juxtapose the timelines against each other to see when the Two-witnesses show up. EXAMPLE:

    1. Two-Witnesses show up before the Day of the Lord and DIE after the 2nd WOE or 6th Trumpet. = 1260 Days.
    2. Beast conquers Jerusalem and sets up a 42 Month rule where he dies at the 7th VIAL. =1260 Days.

    We understand thus if the Seventh Trumpet brings forth ALL SEVEN VIALS (Third Woe) then the only difference in the timeline is the Seven Vial, and it says they come QUICKLY, so in my opinion, they are no longer than a Month or two. So the Two-witnesses show up a Month or two, maybe three months before the BEAST Conquers Jerusalem. God is the ultimate planner, of course, why wouldn't he turn Israel back before the Abomination of Desolation in order to have them ready to FLEE ? Why would God wait until after the BEAST Conquers Jerusalem to turn Israel back unto Himself? That would be horrible planning.

    So I believe that ALL ISRAEL is Saved just before the Midway point (Abomination of Desolation) that is why they Flee, they have accepted Jesus thus they HEED HIS WORDS to Flee to the Wilderness, OF COURSE !! Now I am not saying that EVERY JEW will be Saved, I saying ALL ISRAEL, which means Israel as a SEED will be preserved, just like God promised Abraham. So ALL ISRAEL, means Israel as a Nation. When 750 K Men died in he Civil War ALL AMERICANS were not Saved so to speak, but the Union was Saved, so America was PRESERVED as a Nation.

    As per the last verse, no I do not believe Jesus is coming back to Rapture people during the Tribulation. The Rapture of the Church happens before the Tribulation. Then Jacobs Troubles hit which is a Seven Year Period, it is the Week designed to get Israel to repent. Then the Day of the Lord hits, it is the Judgments of God against Evil Mankind. It starts at the very FIRST SEAL. Jesus looses the Anti-Christ to become the BEAST., then 1/4 of all mankind dies via Wars and Famine etc. The Martyrs under he Alter are a testimony unto this, but he kills off ALL RELIGIONS at the Same time that is Rev. ch. 17 being fulfilled in REAL TIME. The Seal, Trumpets and Vials are chapter 18 happening in REAL TIME.

    So its the Rapture first, then God protects Israel in the Wilderness while the BEAST Conquers all mankind, they take the Mark of the Beast or DIE. There will be NO ISLAM etc. Then after the 21 Judgments, Jesus shows up on the Mt. of Olives, and Conquers the Wicked.

    Israel will be on earth until the end, they are the Wheat who grow with the TARES until the end.
    Yes, but the day of the Lord does not start until AFTER the rapture... Therefor one of the witnesses can indeed be "resurrected" at Christ's coming, as Elijah never died (he will just come with Christ)... But this happens at the same time as Zech 14 as well. The sealing of the 144,000 for 42 months and the two witnesses ministry are on the same calendar, however the 3.5 times of the Midpoint of the 70th Week starts a month or so earlier. Therefore we do have 2 3.5 calendars running and overlapping slightly.

    The Day of the Lord has not started by sixth Seal, because the people of earth (who all saw Him appear in the clouds) are only JUST THEN (rev 6:17) realizing what is ABOUT to come...

    Israel can not be saved before the Abomination, because Matt 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 tell us that AFTER the Abomination, the Jews Flee and run for their lives. Some time must occur in order for Israel to be captured, and some of them taken to other parts of the earth (they are spread and scattered before the Day of the Lord...) And only a remnant will be left in Jerusalem.

    Ezekiel 14:22 Yet, behold, therein shall be left a remnant that shall be brought forth, both sons and daughters: behold, they shall come forth unto you, and ye shall see their way and their doings: and ye shall be comforted concerning the evil that I have brought upon Jerusalem, even concerning all that I have brought upon it.

    Are you pre-Trib?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Clanton Alabama
    Posts
    611

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    Yes, but the day of the Lord does not start until AFTER the rapture... Therefor one of the witnesses can indeed be "resurrected" at Christ's coming, as Elijah never died (he will just come with Christ)... But this happens at the same time as Zech 14 as well. The sealing of the 144,000 for 42 months and the two witnesses ministry are on the same calendar, however the 3.5 times of the Midpoint of the 70th Week starts a month or so earlier. Therefore we do have 2 3.5 calendars running and overlapping slightly.

    The Day of the Lord has not started by sixth Seal, because the people of earth (who all saw Him appear in the clouds) are only JUST THEN (rev 6:17) realizing what is ABOUT to come... [/COLOR]
    The Rapture happens, then the Week of Jacobs Troubles start. Zechariah 14:1-2 is the MIDWAY Point, it is Jerusalem being Conquered by the Anti-Christ/Beast. Zechariah 14:3-4 is the 6th and 7th Vial coming to pass, Jesus coming against the Nations that come against Him and Israel at Armageddon. The Two Witnesses come BEFORE the Day of the Lord starts. Watch this:

    Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

    The DAY OF THE LORD starts with Jerusalem being Conquered by the Anti-Christ which is the VERY FIRST SEAL being opened. It doesn't matter what the people in Rev. 6:17 THINK, it only matters what is factual. They FINALLY UNDERSTAND the Day of the Lord (Gods Wrath) is at hand because they see Joel's prophecy about the Sun being darkened, the moon turning blood red and the heavens being shaken. But just because they do not realize what is happening until the Sixth Seal doesn't mean that is when the Day of the Lord starts. The Anti-Christ Conquering is just seen by them as ANOTHER WAR......Hitler, WW1 and WW2, etc. etc. People die and starve in wars etc. etc. Seal number 5 is of course not seen by people on earth, that is Jesus consoling the Beheaded under the Alter. Only at the 6th Seal do they realize they are in the Wrath of God because they see a PROPHESIED SUPERNATURAL EVENT !! But God is SYMMETRICAL, the very first Seal is the Wrath of the Lamb (Wrath of God). Zechariah verse 1 tells us that, behold THEY DAY OF THE LORD COMES and thy Spoil shall be divided. Verse 2 tells us Jerusalem will thus be CONQUERED. That is the kicking off of the Day of the Lord or God's Wrath.

    Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

    2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
    Sure they can be Saved. They can give their lives to Christ before they FLEE, what makes you believe they can't be saved before they FLEE? I am speaking of being SAVED BY GRACE of course. But their SEED being Saved, that of course does happen at the MIDWAY POINT, which is why they are protected for 1260 Days. The point is, if Israel did not REPENT, why would God protect them? The Remnant spoken of in Rev. 12 is not Israel, its the REMNANT of the Church.

    There will be a Remnant of Israel also, but that is the ones that FLEE....The other 2/3 of the Jews will be killed.

    And YES....I am Pre-Rapture....I do not even get people who aren't.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,303
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    The Rapture happens, then the Week of Jacobs Troubles start. Zechariah 14:1-2 is the MIDWAY Point, it is Jerusalem being Conquered by the Anti-Christ/Beast. Zechariah 14:3-4 is the 6th and 7th Vial coming to pass, Jesus coming against the Nations that come against Him and Israel at Armageddon. The Two Witnesses come BEFORE the Day of the Lord starts. Watch this:

    Zechariah 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

    The DAY OF THE LORD starts with Jerusalem being Conquered by the Anti-Christ which is the VERY FIRST SEAL being opened. It doesn't matter what the people in Rev. 6:17 THINK, it only matters what is factual. They FINALLY UNDERSTAND the Day of the Lord (Gods Wrath) is at hand because they see Joel's prophecy about the Sun being darkened, the moon turning blood red and the heavens being shaken. Bu just because they do not realize what is happening until the Sixth Seal doesn't mean that is when the Day of the Lord starts. The Anti-Christ Conquering is just seem by them as ANOTHER WAR......Hitler, WW1 and WW2, etc. etc. People die and starve in wars etc. etc. Seal number 5 is of course not seen by people on earth, that is Jesus consoling the Beheaded under the Alter. Only at the 6th Seal do they realize they are in the Wrath of God because they see a PROPHESIED SUPERNATURAL EVENT !! But Gd is SYMMETRICAL, the very first Seal id=s the Wrath of the Lamb (Wrath of God). Zechariah verse 1 tells us that, behold THEY DAY OF THE LORD COMES and thy Spoil shall be divided. Verse 2 tells us Jerusalem will thus be CONQUERED. That is the kicking off of the Day of the Lord or God's Wrath.


    Sure they can be Saved. They can give their lives to Christ before they FLEE, what makes you believe they can't be saved before they FLEE? I am speaking of being SAVED BY GRACE of course. Bot their SEED being Saved, that of course does happen at the MIDWAY POINT, which is why they are protected for 1260 Days. They point is, if Israel did nt REPENT, why would God protect them? The Remnant spoken of in Rev. 12 is not Israel, its the REMNANT of the Church.

    There will be a Remnant of Israel also, but that is the ones that FLEE....The other 2/3 of the Jews will be killed.

    And YES....I am Pre-Rapture....I do not even get people who aren't.
    "The day of the Lord COMETH" I.E. It has not yet arrived, but is close on the heals of what is happening.

    What is Pre-Rapture? You believe in a secret rapture before Matt 24:29-31?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Clanton Alabama
    Posts
    611

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    "The day of the Lord COMETH" I.E. It has not yet arrived, but is close on the heals of what is happening.
    The Day of the Lord COMETH........Then it says THY SPOIL is divided. That is not very hard to understand, it is saying when the Day of the Lord comes Jerusalem will be Conquered. Jesus LOOSING the Seals is the Wrath of God against MANKIND, giving them their hearts desire, to be ruled by TYRANTS not by God !! The Church is in Heaven. The Jews will be protected, the REMNANT of the Church will be Killed, they are the 5 Virgins who were not ready when Christ called the Bride to the Wedding Chambers.

    What is Pre-Rapture? You believe in a secret rapture before Matt 24:29-31?
    Matthew 24:29-31 is CLEARLY the Second Coming at Armageddon, NOT the Rapture. Its not a SECRET because God showed it to Paul, the Disciple unto the Gentiles, who then showed it to us in Several places. Satan has crept in and told half truths to some in the church and they have believed the lie. Nothing fits right without the Pre-tribulation rapture.

    Google Jewish Wedding Pattern Luke 8:10.com and study it.

    Matt. 24:29-31 is the Second Coming, the Rapture happens between verse 14 and 15 of course it was only shown to Paul. It doesn't affect Jews, except the ones who become Christians or Messianic Jews. The Bible is about ISRAEL.....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,303
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    The Day of the Lord COMETH........Then it says THY SPOIL is divided. That is not very hard to understand, it is saying when the Day of the Lord comes Jerusalem will be Conquered. Jesus LOOSING the Seals is the Wrath of God against MANKIND, giving them their hearts desire, to be ruled by TYRANTS not by God !! The Church is in Heaven. The Jews will be protected, the REMNANT of the Church will be Killed, they are the 5 Virgins who were not ready when Christ called the Bride to the Wedding Chambers.



    Matthew 24:29-31 is CLEARLY the Second Coming at Armageddon, NOT the Rapture. Its not a SECRET because God showed it to Paul, the Disciple unto the Gentiles, who then showed it to us in Several places. Satan has crept in and told half truths to some in the church and they have believed the lie. Nothing fits right without the Pre-tribulation rapture.

    Google Jewish Wedding Pattern Luke 8:10.com and study it.
    Revelation Man, I know that the Wedding feasts of ancient times do have very parallel symbolism of Christ and His Bride. However, we must be careful NOT to take the worlds version (or idea of how it was), and then use it as a template to fit the Word of God into. The Word always defends itself. So then we must look at weddings in the Word, or listen to Jesus Himself tell about weddings in His parables. He most certainly wanted us to see the parallel (in relation to His second coming) in every Wedding conversation He had with His disciples. And again, it is wrong to take a pattern and define what the Holy Spirit says. Instead we must take what the Holy Spirit Says, Believe it, then see that it is proved over and over in the Word.

    The Father selected a Mate for His Son. She must go through purifying and be made ready for when the Father's Son rides to her house to gather her up and TAKE HER BACK to his house that He prepared for her. There He marries her, and there is a great feast. Then they would be presented to the World.

    Before Christ comes, the Church must purify itself (think what John the baptist did before Christ revealed Himself)
    Jesus will appear to gather up His Bride (Think How Jesus gathered the 12 Disciples - Note that one of them was not ready to be gathered...)
    Then He will take them back to His home (Think how Christ first descended into the depths and lead captivity captive - allowing all His People of the OT to go to heaven [Christ's Home] instead of stay in Paradise [the grave-their home])
    Then there will be a marriage in Heaven, then a feast, and a coronation for the new King.
    Then Christ returns on the White Horse with His bride.

    Wish I had more time....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Clanton Alabama
    Posts
    611

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    Revelation Man, I know that the Wedding feasts of ancient times do have very parallel symbolism of Christ and His Bride. However, we must be careful NOT to take the worlds version (or idea of how it was), and then use it as a template to fit the Word of God into. The Word always defends itself. So then we must look at weddings in the Word, or listen to Jesus Himself tell about weddings in His parables. He most certainly wanted us to see the parallel (in relation to His second coming) in every Wedding conversation He had with His disciples. And again, it is wrong to take a pattern and define what the Holy Spirit says. Instead we must take what the Holy Spirit Says, Believe it, then see that it is proved over and over in the Word.

    The Father selected a Mate for His Son. She must go through purifying and be made ready for when the Father's Son rides to her house to gather her up and TAKE HER BACK to his house that He prepared for her. There He marries her, and there is a great feast. Then they would be presented to the World.

    Before Christ comes, the Church must purify itself (think what John the baptist did before Christ revealed Himself)
    Jesus will appear to gather up His Bride (Think How Jesus gathered the 12 Disciples - Note that one of them was not ready to be gathered...)
    Then He will take them back to His home (Think how Christ first descended into the depths and lead captivity captive - allowing all His People of the OT to go to heaven [Christ's Home] instead of stay in Paradise [the grave-their home])
    Then there will be a marriage in Heaven, then a feast, and a coronation for the new King.
    Then Christ returns on the White Horse with His bride.

    Wish I had more time....
    This is why I told you to Google it and study it because you have no clue what I am speaking about. There were TWO BRIDES, Rachel and Leah. One was the favored, the other was forced. Likewise we are Jesus' bride and Israel is Gods bride, he was forced to choose another. And the Father does not chose the Bride, Jesus says I have chosen you, the Father sends the son to get the Bride after the bridal chambers have been built.

    Until you get that there are two brides you are probably not going to understand the way God deals with both.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    7,313
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Walls, your point 2 is incorrect. No decree of Man fits. However scripture does tells us and fits with other prophecy.
    As has been stated this is one prophecy but with three parts.
    7 weeks is the first
    62 weeks is the second
    1 week is the last

    Each connected with what God does and then looks for the Jews to respond.
    Dan 9 clarifies this with what Daniel understands. We read the prophecy without getting the context of the whole chapter.
    We discover Jeremiah is the first key for understanding. Next is Isaiah and Ezra. Followed by Nehemiah, Luke and Matthew.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,116

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
    Walls, your point 2 is incorrect. No decree of Man fits. However scripture does tells us and fits with other prophecy.
    As has been stated this is one prophecy but with three parts.
    7 weeks is the first
    62 weeks is the second
    1 week is the last

    Each connected with what God does and then looks for the Jews to respond.
    Dan 9 clarifies this with what Daniel understands. We read the prophecy without getting the context of the whole chapter.
    We discover Jeremiah is the first key for understanding. Next is Isaiah and Ezra. Followed by Nehemiah, Luke and Matthew.
    Whether you take the complete 70 weeks of verse 24, or the breakdown of verses 25 to 27, the fact is that from the command from Artaxerxes to build the city and the wall until Christ's death is/was 483 years - 69 weeks of prophet days. I am sure almost all informed students on this Forum, and in the best Bible universities will agree. It is not contended by those who take the Bible's prophecies as literal.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,303
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    This is why I told you to Google it and study it because you have no clue what I am speaking about. There were TWO BRIDES, Rachel and Leah. One was the favored, the other was forced. Likewise we are Jesus' bride and Israel is Gods bride, he was forced to choose another. And the Father does not chose the Bride, Jesus says I have chosen you, the Father sends the son to get the Bride after the bridal chambers have been built.

    Until you get that there are two brides you are probably not going to understand the way God deals with both.
    First, I DO understand that there are two brides. The Holy Spirit has shown me much about this that you seem unwilling to listen too... However, as your servant, I will give the stage to you, with one request: choose a different word than "forced"...

    OK, If you are presenting Leah as Israel and Rachel as the Church, that doesn't fit. If you are saying Leah is the Church and Rachel is Israel, this fits a little closer. But I need to see what correlations you are making here. I am intrigued, and am willing to listen and rightly divide the Word of truth with you regarding this research.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Clanton Alabama
    Posts
    611

    Re: Understanding the division of 7 & 62 weeks. 490 the last part of the 1335 days

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Faith View Post
    First, I DO understand that there are two brides. The Holy Spirit has shown me much about this that you seem unwilling to listen too... However, as your servant, I will give the stage to you, with one request: choose a different word than "forced"...

    OK, If you are presenting Leah as Israel and Rachel as the Church, that doesn't fit. If you are saying Leah is the Church and Rachel is Israel, this fits a little closer. But I need to see what correlations you are making here. I am intrigued, and am willing to listen and rightly divide the Word of truth with you regarding this research.
    God was forced to chose another vehicle brother.............

    Isaiah 65:1 I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. 2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts;

    God designed Israel as his people, to reach ALL NATIONS, and Israel rebelled from God thus God chose another Bride to reach the Nations, the Bride of Christ. That is what all three chapters in Romans chapters 9-11 means, its Israel bellyaching that God has chosen the Gentiles/Romans and others to take His Gospel forth, and Paul is saying God Chooses whom He will, should the pot ask the potter what he is doing? Likewise Paul chastises the Romans for boasting about being chosen, he tells that not to get puffed up, for if God grafted them in, then he can also graft back in Israel, the original Olive Tree, if they lose their Unbelief.

    The point is God chose the Church, he decreed a judgment against Israel, the Bride of Christ is in Heaven for 7 Years, the Jewish Bride and groom stay in the Bridal Suite for 7 Days. God is dealing with HIS BRIDE Separately from the Bride of Christ, that's the only point.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Daniel's 2300 Days and 1290/1335 days
    By jeffspencer in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Mar 10th 2017, 09:21 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: Mar 9th 2017, 07:56 PM
  3. Another look at the 2300 / 1290 & 1335 days
    By Beckrl in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 20th 2011, 02:38 AM
  4. 1290 days, 1335 days (Dan. 12:10-12)
    By Nihil Obstat in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: Feb 6th 2011, 05:09 AM
  5. 45 days for the vials of God's wrath? = 1335 days /Daniel 12
    By vinsight4u8 in forum End Times Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Mar 19th 2009, 09:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •