Thread: Parallels of Judgement

Parallels of Judgement

In ancient times, God looked upon the earth and saw how wicked people had become, how their every thoughts and inclinations were opposed to His Laws, Genesis 6:5-8. He regretted that He had made mankind and decided to annihilate them, however there was one man who was righteous. In order to save Noah, his family and the creatures and so as to ensure that life would continue, God directed Noah to build a huge vessel that would be their means of survival. They all lived on board this ark for over a year, but the time of the actual devastation was for 40 days and 40 nights.

Once again, the world is in a similar state; Matthew 24:37-44 As in the days of Noah, so it will be when the Son of Man comes. Keep alert, for He will come unexpectedly.
    This prophecy isn’t referring to the Return of Jesus in His glory, because here He calls Himself ‘the Son of Man’. At the Return, in Revelation 19:13 He is called ‘the Word of God’ and note that He comes then ‘robed in a garment splashed in blood’. Isaiah 63:1-6 tells us how His clothes have become blood stained: it is in the previous event where He comes as ‘the Son of Man’ to judge and punish the nations. 2 Samuel 22:8-12, Psalms 18:7-15, Revelation 6:12-17 + describe this terrible judgement by fire and how the Lord will not be seen at this time.
    It will be the Sixth Seal devastation of the Middle East and all the earth will be affected by the blazing punishment that God has in His storehouse for His great Day of vengeance and wrath. Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35, Isaiah 66:15-17
    There are many prophecies that inform us about this sudden and shocking Day, vividly described to us as a Coronal Mass Ejection, a sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1
    As with the great Flood, most people are totally unaware of any impending disaster, although it is obvious to all that the world cannot continue as it is at present for much longer.
    So a great reset of civilization will happen again, but this time a fair proportion of the world’s population will survive because God promised to never again destroy all the earth as He did in Noah’s time. Genesis 9:15
    Then, it may be after 40 days, that the call will go out to the Lord’s faithful Christian people to travel to and gather in the holy Land. Zechariah 10:8-12 Wait for the whistle!
    Pray and trust in the Lord for His salvation.

Re: Parallels of Judgement

Swing the sword three times, terrible will be the slaughter:
    Ezekiel 21:1-7 This is the Word of the Lord: Face toward Jerusalem and prophesy against the Land of Israel. Say to that Land: I am against you, I shall draw My sword and make away with both righteous and wicked among you. I intend to destroy both good and evil people, from the Negev, [Southern Israel] Northward, all will know that it is the Lord who has acted. All courage will fail on that Day, it is coming, it will surely take place.
    This will be the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath. There has not been any previous event, as described, in Israel. Ezekiel 20:47-48, Isaiah 22:14, Jeremiah 21:14.
    The righteous and wicked alike will be killed’. Jeremiah 10:18, Amos 2:4-5
    It will surely happen: the next prophesied event, which will clear the entire Middle East, thus enabling His people, true Christian Israelites, to gather in and live in all of the holy Land. Psalms 83, Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 2:12-22, Joel 2:1-11.

Ezekiel 21:8-13 Prophesy: A sword is sharpened and polished, ready to kill. Should we respect the scepter of Judah? No, the sword despises it. The sword of destruction is ready for the hand of the slaughterer. Cry aloud and lament, for testing will surely come upon My people and on all Israel’s leaders who are given over to be slain with My people. Mourn and wail, for what if the scepter of Judah does not continue?
    The people currently occupying all of the Holy Land will be killed or displaced. Lament, for My people [Judah] too, will be slain. Jeremiah 12:14, Ezekiel 16:35-41, Isaiah 22:14

Ezekiel 21:14-17 Prophesy: Strike your hands together, swing the sword three times. It is the instrument of slaughter, whirling around. Their courage will fail and many will stumble and fall. Lightning flashes left and right – blocking all escape routes, terrible will be the slaughter. Then, I too, will strike My hands together, My wrath will subside. I, the Lord have spoken.
    Swing the sword three times” Refers to the judgement and dispersion of Judah. 1/ Babylon. 2/ Rome. 3/ to come. Zechariah 13:7-9, Jeremiah 19:11, Matthew 21:41, Luke 19:27. Is the third ‘swing of the sword’, the Holocaust? No, because that was just the worst of many pogroms and massacres of the Jews since 70-135 AD.
    Ezekiel 21:18-24 This is a fulfilled prophecy of how God led Babylon to attack and destroy Jerusalem. The House of Judah were taken into captivity in 586 BCE, because of their sins. 2 Kings 23:27.

Ezekiel 21:25-27 And you, you impious and wicked ruler of Israel [King Zedekiah of Judah. 2 Kings 25:6] your fate has come upon you. Off with your crown, it will not be as it was, the lowly will be exalted and the exalted, brought low. I will overturn, overturn, overturn it, until He comes – who is the rightful ruler, I shall install Him.
    King Zedekiah was blinded and his sons killed, then imprisoned in Babylon. That is the exalted are brought low. Then, the lowly raised – Jesus will become King.

Ezekiel 21:28-32 Prophesy to the Ammonites.......you will be fuel for the fire, remembered no more. = Modern Jordan, “still living in the place of their origin “. ‘Their beliefs are a lie and for their insults against Israel’. Deuteronomy 32:41-43, Jeremiah 12:14, Amos 1:13-15. Ref: REB, NIV. Verses abridged

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keraz View Post
    In ancient times, God looked upon the earth and saw how wicked people had become, how their every thoughts and inclinations were opposed to His Laws, Genesis 6:5-8. He regretted that He had made mankind and decided to annihilate them, however there was one man who was righteous. In order to save Noah, his family and the creatures and so as to ensure that life would continue, God directed Noah to build a huge vessel that would be their means of survival. They all lived on board this ark for over a year, but the time of the actual devastation was for 40 days and 40 nights.

Once again, the world is in a similar state; Matthew 24:37-44 As in the days of Noah, so it will be when the Son of Man comes. Keep alert, for He will come unexpectedly.
    This prophecy isn’t referring to the Return of Jesus in His glory, because here He calls Himself ‘the Son of Man’. At the Return, in Revelation 19:13 He is called ‘the Word of God’ and note that He comes then ‘robed in a garment splashed in blood’. Isaiah 63:1-6 tells us how His clothes have become blood stained: it is in the previous event where He comes as ‘the Son of Man’ to judge and punish the nations. 2 Samuel 22:8-12, Psalms 18:7-15, Revelation 6:12-17 + describe this terrible judgement by fire and how the Lord will not be seen at this time.
    It will be the Sixth Seal devastation of the Middle East and all the earth will be affected by the blazing punishment that God has in His storehouse for His great Day of vengeance and wrath. Deuteronomy 32:22 & 34-35, Isaiah 66:15-17
    There are many prophecies that inform us about this sudden and shocking Day, vividly described to us as a Coronal Mass Ejection, a sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1
    As with the great Flood, most people are totally unaware of any impending disaster, although it is obvious to all that the world cannot continue as it is at present for much longer.
    So a great reset of civilization will happen again, but this time a fair proportion of the world’s population will survive because God promised to never again destroy all the earth as He did in Noah’s time. Genesis 9:15
    Then, it may be after 40 days, that the call will go out to the Lord’s faithful Christian people to travel to and gather in the holy Land. Zechariah 10:8-12 Wait for the whistle!
    Pray and trust in the Lord for His salvation.
    I take nothing away from your views of Christ's judgment of the nations. I will only point out that he won't literally come to earth for this purpose as he can pretty much execute his plans from heaven. In fact, the scriptures describe it as the wrath of the Lamb (Rev 16) unleashed from heaven. So his raiment in red in Rev 19:13 is merely symbolic as we know there's no physical exertion by Jesus on his judgement.
    Last edited by Trivalee; Nov 18th 2017 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    I take nothing away from your views of Christ's judgment of the nations. I will only point out that he won't literally come to earth for this purpose as he can pretty much execute his plans from heaven. In fact, the scriptures describe it as the wrath of the Lamb (Rev 16) unleashed from heaven. So his raiment in red in Rev 19:13 is merely symbolic as we know there's physical exersion by Jesus on his judgement.
    Quite correct. The Lord will not be seen on His terrible Day of wrath. Habakkuk 3:4b....His power is hidden.
    Psalms 11:4-6 The Lord is in heaven, He sees the righteous and the wicked. Upon the wicked, He shall rain fire and brimstone, in a great tempest, that is their lot.

Yes, The splashed garments with blood is symbolic, as Isaiah 63:1-6 describes, of the Lord's Day of wrath. This proves that the Day of wrath comes before the Return of Jesus.

2 Peter 2:3b & 6-7 Judgement has long been in preparation for them, [false prophets and ungodly people] destruction waits for them with unsleeping eyes.
    God reduced the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to ashes as an object lesson for the ungodly in future days
    2 Peter 3:7 & 10 The present heaven and earth are reserved for fire, on the Day of judgement and the destruction of the ungodly. The Day of the Lord will come unexpectedly. The heavens will disperse with a roar and flaming fire will bring all the earth into judgement.
    Zephaniah 3:8 Wait for Me, for the Day that I accuse you and pour out My burning anger. The whole earth will be affected by the fire of My wrath.
    Zephaniah 1:14-18 The great Day of the Lord is near and coming fast. It will be a Day of wrath and torment, of death and destruction. Dire distress will come upon people, their blood and guts will spill out like filth, nothing will save them. He will make a sudden and terrible end to all who live in the Land. [All the Holy Land]

Isaiah 26:11 Lord, You are ready to act; but people don’t see it, let the fire reserved for Your enemies consume them.
    Isaiah 17:4-10 On that Day Jacobs strength will fail, all will look to their Maker- the Holy One of Israel. On that Day, your cities will be abandoned, because you have forgotten the Lord, your strength and protector.
    Jeremiah 50:23 & 32 The Lord has opened His armoury and brought out the weapons of His wrath, for this is a work for Him to do in the land of His enemies. The proud and ungodly will fall, I will kindle a fire in your towns, it will devour all around it.
    Isaiah 30:27-28 & 26a See! The Lord comes from afar, His anger blazing and His doom heavy, like a devouring fire, He sieves the nations for destruction. On that Day, the sun will shine with seven times its normal strength. [A CME sunstrike]

Isaiah 30:26b….. On that Day, the Lord will save His people and heal their wounds.
    Psalm 149:1-9 Sing to the Lord a new song, sing His praises in the assembly of His loyal servants. Let the people of Zion exult in their Maker and King. For the Lord accepts the service of His people and crowns the lowly with victory. Let the high praises of God be on their lips and a two edged sword in their hand to deal vengeance on the nations and punish the heathen, as is decreed upon them. This is glory for all who obey the Lord. Every faithful Christian.
    Reference: Revised English Bible.

Thread Information