Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charles Manson dead

Blog Entries

Charles Manson dead

I heard about this a few hours ago.

Now, the world undoubtably still has a lot of people just as bad.

Blog Entries

Re: Charles Manson dead

I like the way Fox News announced it:

"Manson goes to hell."

Simple. Concise.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

I once saw an interview with Charles Manson back around the 80’s and he was asked a question about life in the Penitentiary and one of his comments was, “either you meet Jesus or you don’t.”
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

I was asked today at work if I was happy he's dead. I answered, "Yes and no". No because I believe everyone has chance to do right. To get saved. The demon within him would not leave. Yes, because of the many slain. The many he had no care for. A person said his eyes were like that of the devil himself. Scary for sure.
    Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Matt 5:6

Blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. John 20:29

Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God. Rom 13:2

Fear not that which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him
    which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matt 10:28

Quote Originally Posted by John777 View Post
    perhaps there's hope for the chief of sinners?
    Paul said he was the chief of sinners, so yes there is hope for anyone.
    I think Charles has missed the boat though.
    And those castles made of sand....fall into the sea......eventually

There certainly was for Saul, who became the apostle Paul. There is hope for anyone who is willing to repent and turn to Christ in faith. I've never heard Charles Manson claim to turn to Christ in faith, yet he seems to understood we have a choice.
    Galatians 6:14 - But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Blog Entries

I doubt Paul had someone exorcise a baby from its mother’s womb and write ‘pig’ on the wall in their blood.

Quote Originally Posted by keck553 View Post
    I doubt Paul had someone exorcise a baby from its mother’s womb and write ‘pig’ on the wall in their blood.
    Think again.
    Was Paul misinformed in his revelation that he was the chief of sinners??... or did utter vain meaningless words.

Even the worst (chief ) of sinners can be saved . ( amazing grace ). God anointed Paul as an example any sinner could find grace.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffweeder View Post
    Think again.
    Was Paul misinformed in his revelation that he was the chief of sinners??... or did utter vain meaningless words.

Even the worst (chief ) of sinners can be saved . ( amazing grace ). God anointed Paul as an example any sinner could find grace.
    He wasn't misinformed, but I believe he probably exaggerated to make a point.
    As Keck pointed out, Paul never did something that disgusting. Please don't try to make light of what that monster did.
    9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. - Galatians 6:9-10 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by jesusinmylife View Post
    He wasn't misinformed, but I believe he probably exaggerated to make a point.
    As Keck pointed out, Paul never did something that disgusting. Please don't try to make light of what that monster did.
    Excuse me , but I'm not making light. Its not unreasonable that saul was responsible for the death of pregnant Women.

His testimony was true, and gave hope to anyone who was convicted by the Spirit of God.

People of the day knew how bad he was and all could find hope.

Excuse me , but I'm not making light. Its not unreasonable that saul was responsible for the death of pregnant Women.

His testimony was true, and gave hope to anyone who was convicted by the Spirit of God.

People of the day he how bad he was and all could find hope.
    Apart from being at the location where Stephen was murdered, is there any scripture that indicated Paul killed anyone?
    9 Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary. 10 So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith. - Galatians 6:9-10 NASB

Quote Originally Posted by jesusinmylife View Post
    Apart from being at the location where Stephen was murdered, is there any scripture that indicated Paul killed anyone?

Act 22
    4 I persecuted this Way to the death, binding and putting both men and women into prisons, 5 as also the high priest and all the Council of the elders can testify. From them I also received letters to the brethren, and started off for Damascus in order to bring even those who were there to Jerusalem as prisoners to be punished.

Blog Entries

Think again.
    No, Paul wasn't misinformed, you are just reading his statement out of context. In Hebrew idiom, the "chief" of sin is rebellion against God, as sin is defined at three different levels in the Torah.

So, no I won't "think again."

Again, you misinterpret Paul.
    Those who seek God with all their heart will find Him and be given sight. Those who seek their own agenda will remain blind.

Blog Entries

People of the day knew how bad he was and all could find hope.
    Manson turned his conviction into hate and became what he practiced. Evil.

End of story.

Do not make this monster into something he isn't. As Jesus would say, his father is the devil.

Blog Entries

Well Keck, i did a small search and so far there is No Record of Manson repenting.

as you say: 'end of story'
    A person's works indicate whom they serve.

Thread Information