Quote Originally Posted by ForHisglory View Post
Completely agree that the Great Tribulation is Satan's wrath.
This is clearly stated by Jesus in Matt 24:21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.

The Great Tribulation starts against the people of Jerusalem, and expands to the whole world. This is NOT done by God, but by the beast acting for Satan.

However what mustn't be missed is that those who act on the beast's behalf are in turn to suffer under the wrath of God.
So it is fair to say that though the GT is connected with what Satan does it is at that time when BOTH Satan's wrath AND God's wrath is poured out.
Satan because his time is short, and God in judgement.
When you say this:
The Great Tribulation starts against the people of Jerusalem, and expands to the whole world
I completely agree.
But when you say this:
This is NOT done by God, but by the beast acting for Satan.
I completely disagree, because:
I have shown that the 4 seals are the same as the 4 sore judgments upon Jerusalem

*[[Eze 14:21]] KJV* For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

As outlined in more detail in Eze. 5, are upon Jerusalem and are the worst of times brought about by God himself,

And because Satan is not cast out until the 6th seal (after the first 5 seals)

*[[Mat 24:29]] KJV* Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And Satan's wrath comes after he has been cast out of heaven:

*[[Rev 12:12]] KJV* Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The seals, all of them, are the great tribulation. You have the cart coming before the horse.
Blessings to all who keeps the saying and the prophecy of his book!
GB