Thread: Grace & Peace in the name of Immanuel

Grace & Peace in the name of Immanuel

Grace and peace to all in the name of him who was, who is, and who is to come. I am merely here to hopefully fellowship with those who are born again of the Spirit so that they in God's matchless Efficacious, Irresistible Grace trust the gospel promises ensured to the elect. After 21 years in the various waves of voodoo-like Pentecostalism, I was blessed to find my Waldensian heritage, who are among the oldest Christians still extant dating to at least AD 100 to 200 as well as to spend the last three years building an archive of the rarest Baptist and some Protestant works available. Sadly, the main body of them over in Italy is rankly apostate, having recently received from Rome's Jesuit pontiff, that man of sin, a Bible. The Romish strumpet interestingly is the sole contestant of our ancient roots admitted by most any credible historian (Griggs, Miller, the Martyrs' Mirror, JT Christian, Schaff the textual critic, Gifford, Armitage, Orchard et al). Such a journey was costly, but worth it.

Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come perpetual life (Mk. 10.28-30; see also Mt. 19.27-30).

While my writings for my publisher predominately occupy my time, I do hope to find edifying fellowship from those willing to learn and to exchange ideas as time and work permit; I am not able to discuss work. I do commend the board for being more restrictive about allowing papists and heathens on this board than others, for it seems all to frequently other boards become corrupted by evil communications, ie, ecumenism. It is most disheartening to see how deeply permeated so-called Baptists and evangelicals are with Romanist and the other vogue heresies of the day, especially after being reared a non-Catholic in staunchly papist Louisiana.

Here is to glorifying the only Lord God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Blog Entries

Re: Grace & Peace in the name of Immanuel

Welcome, from another Louisianian.

jayne
    ".....it's your nickel"

Re: Grace & Peace in the name of Immanuel

Quote Originally Posted by jayne View Post
    Welcome, from another Louisianian.

jayne
    Well, it is a small world, then! The Lord bless and keep you in this papal bastion.

Thread Information