Thread: Was a member long ago...

Was a member long ago...

Its been several years since I stopped posting here. To be honest I was banned, and I still wondered what I did, since I had a great reputation, knew every here at the time. I was, and still am earnestly seeking and always abided by rules. It hurt immensely. I will stay and chat with you all and maybe grow in Christ with you all. If I get shoved away again, its fine. It was so long ago, but things like this stick with you and shake you to your core, when people you confide in and get close to reject you with little reason (I promise I had no idea what I did.) I do stand up for my core beliefs, but I have always respected that others do not share those beliefs and may even think I'm wrong.
    In any case its nice to meet you, and I hope I can reconnect a little, the past is in the past, and I have learned to fight my own battles since then and stand up for myself more (in a respectful manner of course), so...yeah!

Blog Entries

Re: Was a member long ago...

May you grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFizzicist View Post
    Its been several years since I stopped posting here. To be honest I was banned, and I still wondered what I did, since I had a great reputation, knew every here at the time. I was, and still am earnestly seeking and always abided by rules. It hurt immensely. I will stay and chat with you all and maybe grow in Christ with you all. If I get shoved away again, its fine. It was so long ago, but things like this stick with you and shake you to your core, when people you confide in and get close to reject you with little reason (I promise I had no idea what I did.) I do stand up for my core beliefs, but I have always respected that others do not share those beliefs and may even think I'm wrong.
    In any case its nice to meet you, and I hope I can reconnect a little, the past is in the past, and I have learned to fight my own battles since then and stand up for myself more (in a respectful manner of course), so...yeah!
    Hello TheFizzicist.

We would like to get to the bottom of this and perhaps get you some answers. Would you please start a thread in Chat to Moderators so we can work through this.

You are still free to continue to post as your account will allow. We would just like to figure out what happened.

Oh and welcome back.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

It would be difficult as it was almost a decade ago, im willing to talk about it, if necessary

Blog Entries

I suggest that you do start a chat and address it to Old Man as he is the one who has asked. There will be no judgment, just trying to work this out. If it has bothered you for this long, it's time to fix that and a private chat to a moderator will help that.
    ".....it's your nickel"

Thread Information