Thread: What ya playing? (vidya gaemes)

What ya playing? (vidya gaemes)

Not sure if anyone on here has time for video games, but unfortunately for me I have way too much free time. I usually fill it with getting into a few video games. Lately I've been playing Everquest (after project 1999 kicked my behind), and before that it was Grim Dawn and Titan Quest, and a bit of Torchlight 2 (my steam go-to games). I'd imagine some people here have gotten onto Monster Hunter World, besides the standard Overwatch and League of Legends (I never seem to play mainstream games).

Be nice to see what the other guys on here play whether pc or console.

Blog Entries

Re: What ya playing? (vidya gaemes)

I probably haven’t played video games seriously for getting close to a decade.

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity. - Rupertus Meldenius

Read your Bible and pray every single day. - Pastor Jon Courson

If your grace ain't greasier than a bucket full of chitlin's and gravy, you might be a legalist - an internet friend.

I was really into Skyrim and Minecraft for awhile. I still play them on occasion. But usually don't find the time anymore.

Most of the stuff I've played were old stuff like Dino Island (you create a theme park with Dinos). Spore was another one I played. It's been a few years though.

I'm afraid to buy games. Don't want to spend the money and find out the game was lame.
    "He's wild, you know. Not like a tame lion."
    C.S. Lewis, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe."

"Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years"
    "Sometimes the sky rains night after night, When will it clear?"

"But our Hope endures the worst of conditions"
    "It's more than our optimism, Let the earth quake"
    "Our Hope is unchanged"
    "Our Hope Endures" Natalie Grant

Right now? galactic civ 3, Eu4, Divinity original sin 2, left4dead 2, ....

Strictly PC gamer here.

I have enjoyed those ARPGs also, Grim Dawn and Titan Quest, Torchlight 2, Diablo 2 and 3, etc.
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Blog Entries

Skyrim belongs to the Nords!
    God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able,
    but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Skyrim belongs to the Nords!
    Thats's one of the plot lines that I never followed through to the end. I probably should. With a new character, of course...
    "For a small moment have I forsaken you, and with great mercy will I gather you.With a little wrath did I hide My countenance for a moment from you, and with everlasting kindness will I have compassion on you," said your Redeemer, the Lord."..."For the mountains shall depart and the hills totter, but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace totter," says the Lord, Who has compassion on you.

Isaiah 54

Only one game... Clash of Clans. Started playing it when my son did. He quit. Lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
    Thats's one of the plot lines that I never followed through to the end. I probably should. With a new character, of course...
    The "main quest" is pretty tepid IMO. The factions and a lot of the random ones that crop up can be downright awesome.
    God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able,
    but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    The "main quest" is pretty tepid IMO. The factions and a lot of the random ones that crop up can be downright awesome.
    Been a little while since I played, but I usually wander around and explore random places. I finished the main quest only once. The only other quest line I finished is the mage's college (because, Hogwarts!11!)

Divinity Original Sin 2 is very good, especially if you like tactical RPGs. Very dense with content.

Isaiah 54

Thread Information