Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Daniel 11 & 12 historically explained step by step.

Re: Daniel 11 & 12 historically explained step by step.

I found the following article just recently. Anyone that has time to check it out should. I like this person's thinking in this article myself. Probably because it relates to some of my thinking. This person of course has far greater insight than me. But he, like me, apparently sees how these prophecies are all connecting with one another, unlike some who think Dan 8 is one context unrelated to any of the other prophecies in Daniel, and the same for ch 11. The following is a small excerpt from that article.

But there is a note in the Scofield Bible concerning the little horn that is wrong in which references are made to the fact that the little horn of Daniel chapter 7 is not the same as the little horn of Daniel chapter 8. In a moment, we will try to point out that that is not true. And since it is not true in my opinion, then the antichrist we may expect to come from the Grecian Empire, that is from the area that Alexander had under his authority. So, when we look at the Book of Daniel, we are going to see that what Daniel is doing is giving us broad pictures in the beginning and then as the chapters unfold, he is giving us more and more details by which we may fill in the picture, so much like building a house.

The first part of the construction of a house is the drawing of the plans. You may have an architect to draw the plans for your house and then of course, there are bids and the builders begin to construct the house. They begin with the foundations, the walls, the roof, and then they also from that time on move on inside and finish the plumbing, the finish and finally at the end, they paint. And then the last step, which is a continuous eternal step to keep the odd in shape. So, when you build a house, you start with the broad features and then fill in the details and so that is what Daniel is doing. He is giving us broad pictures, Daniel chapter 2, Daniel chapter 7. When they come to chapter 8 now, we are going to see that he is filling in some details and further identifying the little horn who is the antichrist.
    http://sljinstitute.net/the-prophets...d-the-he-goat/

Quote Originally Posted by divaD View Post
    Of course they are. And the fact you can see this, it's still hard to believe that you can't see that this is also this same vile person in Dan 11.

Daniel 8:11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

Compare with....

Daniel 11:31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

The pronoun in verse 21 traces back to the vile person in verse 21. We have Daniel 8:11 saying this...and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away...and Daniel 11:31 saying this...And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice...while Daniel 9:27 is saying this...and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

How many more obvious clues like this does one need before they can get it, that these are all speaking of the same events and same person? It should already be obvious enough with just these clues.
    Just because both defile the sanctuary doesn't mean both men are the same my friend. My first point of emphasis via prophetic uttering's is to "Identify who/what/where/when" via the scriptures. We of course have to use the scriptures and deductive reasoning to do this, then we of course have revelation of the Holy Spirit. There are some points in time when we are given things by the Holy Spirit, we know when that is because everything becomes clear as a bell and the whole thought process comes in a rush, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, and we understand that it was of God. My Daniel 7 and 8 blog was like that, not only was I given everything but I understood that both men arise out of Europe at the same time, and that was easily done because Greece is of course in the E.U. But that's another story for another day, but that was a revelation.

So lets look at who, where, when and why in Daniel chapter 11 and see if AE4 fits Daniel 36-45 and Daniel chapter 12. I will break down the Who first. For starters we agree that Daniel 11:20 was Antiochus III's son Seleucus IV and thus Daniel 11:21 was the transition to Antiochus Epiphanes IV. Lets refresh out memories here before we start THE WHO.

Daniel 11:20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

Antiochus III's son Seleucus IV became king and had to raise taxes because Rome was forcing him to have to pay for all his fathers wars, he was soon poisoned to death it seems.

21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Antiochus IV then became king, he is called a vile person. He became king via a series of maneuvers which included flattering the king of Pergamum to gain his allegiance and by the death of the heir to the throne.

22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.

The High Priest (prince of the covenant) was replaced via a conspiracy involving the high priests brother and Antiochus Epiphanes but his brother was also double crossed when another priest bribed Antiochus Epiphanes with even more money, it seems he was for sale at all times for a price.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we agree on where Antiochus Epiphanes starts, in verse 21, that's important since some people think that verse 21 is the Anti-Christ of the end time. (Not me of course)

Now lets look at the WHO in verses 21-32-and maybe 33. THE TRANSITION in verses 33-35 (MAYBE ONLY 34-35) and lets look at the WHO in verses 36-45, and then at Daniel chapter 12 to give us added information as to the WHO in Daniel chapter 11.

Verses 21-32 THE WHO: Antiochus Epiphanes IV

1.) We know this is Antiochus Epiphanes IV we saw that in the verses I cited above where he came to power by colluding with the King of Pergamum to seize power, murdered the original heir to the throne, replaced the High Priest with a Hellenized High Priest named Jason for a price. He then went to Egypt with a "small army" feigning peace and he gained the Egyptians trust via spreading his bounty that he had won in various places. He attacked Ptolemy VI in the Sixth Syrian War and prevailed against him, but the Alexandrian's stopped trusting in Ptolemy VI and shifted their trust to Ptolemy VII instead. So he CONQUERED Egypt, this is the FORMER EVENT spoken of in verse 29. The LATTER EVENT is successful also from verses 36-45 against Egypt/King of the South, but the foray into Egypt in verse 29 IS NOT SUCCESSFUL. After being REBUFFED by Rome He then returned to his own land for a brief time and then came against Jerusalem and the Religious Jews, he favored the Hellenized Jews and thus came against them, then he was called away to the Eastern front where he died of a sudden disease.

The ABOVE is Antiochus Epiphanes IV, he died about the same time as when he defiled the Temple of Jerusalem and killed many of the Religious Jews of his time. He died in 164 BC and defiled the Temple and killed the Jews in 167 BC.

THE TRANSITION: a 2100 year period of time.

Daniel 11:33 And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. 34 Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries. 35 And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.

I think verse 33 crosses many years, it speaks of the Jewish Saints WHO BELIEVE/UNDERSTAND, will instruct many, some will be killed by AE4 , but they will persist in the faith and overcome because God will give AE4 a disease that will kill him (THEY WILL BE HELPED verse 35), yet verse 33 goes much further into the future than just AE4, it speaks about AE4, it speaks about some dying by the sword, some by flame (Rome), Captivities and spoil for MANY YEARS !! So in my opinion this is a 200 year period of time being spoken of specifically about the Jews from AE4 to AD 70, but its also a 2100 year period being spoken of about Gods Saints in general, and of course there has always been a few Messianic Jews since Jesus' time, so in reality its really a 2100 year period being spoken about in verse 33. We can see that in verse 35 when it says some of them will fall to TRY THEM and to make them WHITE........EVEN TO THE END OF TIME !! I think verse 34 shows us the Holy Spirit. Now when they shall fall, they SHALL BE HELPED with a little HELP. I think that is referring to the Holy Spirit being our HELPMATE. And we are told after AE4 has died here, that the TIME OF THE END is a yet to come APPOINTED TIME in verse 35.

THE WHO in Daniel 36-45 = the coming Anti-Christ.

2.) The first thing verse 36 says about the King of the North is that HE WILL DO ACCORDING TO HIS WILL !! Well we know that can not be AE4 because he did what Rome told him to do didn't he? Not HIS WILL......but......ROME'S WILL !! He shall prosper until the INDIGNATION (Gods Wrath) is accomplished, so he come to power for a 42 month period and his rule end when the 7TH VIAL takes place, or Gods INDIGNATION IS FINISHED, and that's exactly what verse 36 says. Verse 37 says he will not regard the gods of his gathers, but we know that AE4 regarded Zeus and sacrificed unto Zeus, so this can not be Antiochus Epiphanes IV mentioned in verse 37 can it ? Now since AE4 was a FORERUNNER to the coming Anti-Christ, of course there will be many traits they both have, thus many peoples confusion is understandable. But there are finite differences between the two men.

The KOTN in verses 36-45 CONQUERS all of North Africa, see verses 42 and 43, he conquers Egypt, Ethiopia and Libya, whereas Antiochus was chased out of Egypt by a WARNING from Rome to GET OUT !! Its just not the same man my friend. This is why we have to research the WHO IN DEPTH. There are subtle difference that really matter a whole lot, even though there are a lot of the same traits in the two men, God is very precise. In verse 40 this King of the South pushes at the KOTN, that never happened with AE4, he came against Egypt while in Egypt, no one PUSHED AT HIM, he was already in Egypt living there, he came to Egypt IN PEACE, like a wolf in sheep's clothes. Verse 40 just does not fit the description of what AE4 did in any way, shape or form my friend. The KOTN in verse 40 attacks violently, with MANY SHIPS meaning he is coming from afar and he enters into MANY COUNTRIES and passes over Countries to get to Egypt/North Africa//KOTS.

He then enters the Glorious Land or Israel AND MANY COUNTRIES (verse 41), this tells us this is not the same man, Antiochus was ruling at the time that Rome was basically already the Fourth Beast thus Rome was telling him what he could do and what he could not do, he ruled Israel, but not Egypt and thus he did not CONQUER MANY COUNTRIES like verse 41 says. Verse 41 then implies that Edom, Ammon and Moab will be spared from this tyrants conquering warpath, which fits in with the END TIME EVENTS doesn't it my friend? Jordan is not Conquered by this END TIME TYRANT, and that is because Jordan or Petra is where Israel FLEES UNTO for 1260 days, God is going to protect Israel in Jordan or Petra, and in this very verse we see the Nations to the East of Israel are all PROTECTED from this Tyrants exploits, that had nothing to do with AE4.

Then verse 44 tells us tidings out of the EAST (China) and NORTH (Russia) shall trouble him. This fits with the Geo political World of today, not at the time of AE4. Russia and China are world players today, AE4 was considered the King of the North and Rome would not trouble him at all, he was EMASCULATED BY Rome, not troubled. The King of the North on verses 36-45 is not the KOTN in verses 21-32. Its just not the SAME WHO !! He also plants his dwelling place in Jerusalem in verse 45 and comes to his end, whereas AE4 left and went off to war in the EAST where he died of a disease.

I see them as like individuals because God gave us AE4 as a forerunner, the differences is I see the DIFFERENCES ALSO. There is just no way that the man in verses 21-32 (AE4) matches up with the man in verses 36-45 (The Anti-Christ).

We are told about his end in verse 45, then chapter 12 goes right into the END TIME EVENTS so as to give us understanding to what is going to happen at this time of the end which is an APPOINTED TIME in the future. We are told Michael stands up to protect the Saints when they FLEE for their 1260 days at the END TIMES. We are told of the Saints standing at the end times and Daniel was told he would be there also. Then we are given THREE UNIQUE DETAILS.

The specifics were given unto Daniel but he did not understand what they meant. With hindsight and the Holy Spirit we can now understand these numbers.

The 1260 speaks of when Israel or the Saints are SCATTERED then there will be 1260 Days left till everything ends. This of course fits with everything we know about the END TIMES. Israel flees for 1260 days from the coming Anti-Christ. Thus they are scattered for 1260 days. The 1290 then is said to be the Abomination of Desolation, Jesus spoke about this in Matthew 24:15-17 and told the Jews when they see this they should FLEE JUDEA !! So when must this be? Before the 1260 or after the 1260? Well of course it has to be BEFORE THE 1260, because after the Jews Flee how can the Abomination of Desolation couldn't be seen by them of they have already LEFT JERUSALEM, hence the 1290 Abomination of Desolation has to happen before the 1260 SCATTERING of the Jews. Thus the numbers mean EVENTS and the X number of days from each EVENT until the end of time or the end of the age or UNTIL JESUS RETURNS !! Now that we understand what the THREE EVENTS TIMING us, we can try to understand the 1335 with more clarity.

The 1335 has to come before the 1290 since the 1290 came before the 1260, its X NUMBER OF DAYS until the end of time/age, Jesus Second Coming.

What happens before the AoD? Well of course since Israel HEARS an d UNDERSTANDS Jesus plea to FLEE Judea for Petra, Israel must have REPENTED by this time !! Thus who gets them to REPENT? Well the bible says in Malachi 4:5-6 that He will send Elijah to TURN Israel back unto God BEFORE the Great and terrible Day of the Lord. Thus Israel REPENTS Before the Day of Gods Wrath. Thus the 1335 is in my opinion, the TWO-WITNESSES Showing up, and thus Israel is blessed.

But in essence Daniel chapter 12 is about END TIME EVENTS. It was put forth because the coming Anti-Christ of Daniel 11:36-45 is about the END TIMES. We know Antiochus Epiphanes was 2100 years ago, not an end time man, of course.

Look at the DIFFERENCES between the two men my friend. AE4 can not be the person mentioned in verses 36-45 and the Anti-Christ can not be the person mentioned in verses 21-32 either.

Quote Originally Posted by ross3421 View Post
    The beast not a country receives the mortal wound to one of it's 7 heads. I see this occurring in battle in heaven rev 12. .....

Rev 12
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Then we see the head healed. Again confirming the wound occurred between chapters 12 and 13. Rome did not happen in this time......
    Since when was any of the Six previous heads a man? It has to be one of the six, it can not be the 7th because the 7th is the Head that was HEALED.

You had the Leopard, Bear and Lion mentioned in Rev. 13:2 then in Rev. 13:3 we see the Mortal Wound.

Rev. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; {ROME} and his deadly wound was healed: {Anti-Christ} and all the world wondered after the beast.

We see that Jesus is showing John the BEASTS in reverse order in verse 2, Leopard, Bear then the Lion. The first two heads are not even mentioned because Daniel is the book Jesus/John is referencing us to, no need to confuse everyone by mentioning Egypt and Assyria, by the END TIMES we all understand who they are via much study and the Holy Spirit. So that's FIVE of the Heads.........there is only TWO LEFT !!

Then he saw one of the HEADS (Not the Leopard, Bear or Lion hes already SPOKEN OF) as it was WOUNDED TO DEATH. This is just one of the SEVEN HEADS that has been Wounded, it was not Egypt nor Assyria which were not even mentioned. It was not Greece (Leopard), Persia (Bear) nor Babylon (Lion) because Jesus/John told us of those THREE HEADS and they were not said to be Wounded, but ONE OF THE HEADS of the Seven Headed Beast was WOUNDED, thus it could only be Rome. The other three were Conquered by other Beasts, so the BEASTING over Israel continued, on and on and on until Rome dispersed Israel around the world, thus there was NO ISRAEL, thus there could be NO BEAST OVER ISRAEL. Thus Rome suffered the Mortal Wound spoken of in Rev. 13:2, the LAST BEAST HEAD has to be the one that is HEALED, that is the only explanation. There is no other option to be honest. The Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem and becomes the BEAST for 42 Months, thus the WOUND IS HEALED !!

Rev 12
    7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Then we see the head healed. Again confirming the wound occurred between chapters 12 and 13. Rome did not happen in this time......
    Why would you think the BEAST is a Demon in Heaven? The Seven Headed Beast is all of the WORLD KINGDOMS on earth that were over Israel and the region while Israel was in the land. The 8th King is a Demon Beast appointed over the region named Apollyon. The book of Revelation is not in chronological order. Revelation 12 and 13 both happen at the MIDWAY POINT of the Seven Year Period, which starts in Rev. ch. 6.

Rev 13
    3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Now the world may wonder after the beast and not even realize there was a head wound.....

Now the second beast IS the head healed. This represents the 8th head
    Read Rev. chapter 9, Rev. chapter 11 and Rev. chapter 17, it tells us this 8th King/Beast is a DEMON out of the bottomless pit named Apollyon who kills the Two-witnesses and is over the 7 Earthy Beast Kingdoms. Its not a part of the Seven Headed Beast in that it is not an EARTHLY KINGDOM.

The Second Beast is also a MAN (False Prophet), and hes over the Religion of Israel just like the other 7 were over the GOVERNMENTS thus they were CIVIC BEASTS so to speak.

0 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

So everyone is looking for some country or some past king ect..... the wound has yet to happen and will be center around the kingdom of Satan not any kingdoms on earth.
    The 8th Beast is a DEMON, and will never be seen by Humans per se. We can track him down by reading Rev. 9, 11 and 17. But he is OF ALL SEVEN this tells us hes a Demon or a PRINCIPALITY IN HIGH PLACES like Paul spoke of. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood.............

The wound is to Rome because its to a FIGURATIVE SEVEN HEADED BEAST that is not real.

I said give us your thoughts, I didn't promise no push back....

God Bless

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Revelation Man View Post
    it can not be the 7th because the 7th is the Head that was HEALED.
    Where does it say the 7th head is healed?

it is more likely the 7th head is wounded and the 8th head is the "wound healed".

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is (6), and the other is not yet come (7); and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
    11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

We see above all 7 heads fall. The 7th head will continue a short space and fall. This would be the head wounded. The 8th head is the head healed, which is also the second beast of Rev 13.

You had the Leopard, Bear and Lion mentioned in Rev. 13:2 then in Rev. 13:3 we see the Mortal Wound.

Rev. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; {ROME} and his deadly wound was healed: {Anti-Christ} and all the world wondered after the beast.

We see that Jesus is showing John the BEASTS in reverse order in verse 2, Leopard, Bear then the Lion. The first two heads are not even mentioned because Daniel is the book Jesus/John is referencing us to, no need to confuse everyone by mentioning Egypt and Assyria, by the END TIMES we all understand who they are via much study and the Holy Spirit. So that's FIVE of the Heads.........there is only TWO LEFT !!

Then he saw one of the HEADS (Not the Leopard, Bear or Lion hes already SPOKEN OF) as it was WOUNDED TO DEATH. This is just one of the SEVEN HEADS that has been Wounded, it was not Egypt nor Assyria which were not even mentioned. It was not Greece (Lion), Persia (Bear) nor Babylon (Lion) because Jesus/John told us of those THREE HEADS and they were not said to be Wounded, but ONE OF THE HEADS of the Seven Headed Beast was WOUNDED, thus it could only be Rome. The other three were Conquered by other Beasts, so the BEASTING over Israel continued, on and on and on until Rome dispersed Israel around the world, thus there was NO ISRAEL, thus there could be NO BEAST OVER ISRAEL. Thus Rome suffered the Mortal Wound spoken of in Rev. 13:2, the LAST BEAST HEAD has to be the one that is HEALED, that is the only explanation. There is no other option to be honest. The Anti-Christ Conquers Jerusalem and becomes the BEAST for 42 Months, thus the WOUND IS HEALED !!

The 7 heads are not past kingdoms. This is major error. A very common error. We see that Babylon of end times is sitting on all seven heads. The seven heads are seven mountains. As I have stated these seven heads/mountains are those of the seven churches which has not overcome.

Now also there are 7 kings. Not to be confused "as" the 7 heads. These 7 kings are in authority over these 7 churches. These 7 kings are not past kings either. Note that when John is seeing Babylon it is NOT in his day but future. The 7 kings are within the beasts.....note all these beasts rise up together as the kingdom of Satan will be upon the earth.

Lion = head #1
    bear = Head #2
    Leopard = heads, 3,4,5,6
    beast = head 7

So John is describing the succession of the heads 5 have fallen, 6th and the 7th fall as well. Which leads to the 8th head the little horn.

Why would you think the BEAST is a Demon in Heaven? The Seven Headed Beast is all f the WORLD KINGDOMS on earth that were over Israel
    3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Read Rev. chapter 9, Rev. chapter 11 and Rev. chapter 17, it tells us this 8th King/Beast is a DEMON out of the bottomless pit named Apollyon whi kills the Two-witnesses and is over the 7 Earthy Beast Kingdoms. Its not a part of the Seven Headed Beast in that is not an EARTHLY KINGDOM.
    I agree the 8th comes up from the bottomless pit ect.... but it is part of the seven. The 8th king is the one we see the woman riding in rev 17.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

1 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The Second Beast is also a MAN, and hes over the Religion of Israel just like the other 7 were over the GOVERNMENTS thus they were CIVIC BEASTS so to speak.
    The second beast will be over all the world. The first beast is NOT a man. The first beast come up from the sea, the second from the earth ie man.

Where does it say the 7th head is healed?

it is more likely the 7th head is wounded and the 8th head is the "wound healed".

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is (6), and the other is not yet come (7); and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

We see above all 7 heads fall. The 7th head will continue a short space and fall. This would be the head wounded. The 8th head is the head healed, which is also the second beast of Rev 13.
    OK, think about this. There is only SEVEN HEADS not EIGHT. So this Figurative Beast which is only an IMAGINED CONGLOMERATE of Seven different Earthly Kingdoms that rule over Israel from the time of their birth as a Nation until God (Rome) dispersed them 2000 years ago......Israel was DEAD MEN'S BONES until 1948......then God brought them back to life, He has once again started favoring the state of Israel after turning Hid back on them for nigh 2000 years. NOW AND ONLY NOW can the Last Beast come to life, Israel has been in the land again since 1948, they have not been subdued, conquered or subjugated by ANYONE since God brought them back to life as a Nation like He said He would do in Ezekiel via the Valley of Dry Bones Prophecy: Thus the SEVEN HEADED BEAST gas been WOUNDED for nigh 2000 years, there is NO BEAST not can there be A BEAST without Israel, thus this Seven Headed Beast WAS WOUNDED at the SIXTH HEAD when Rome dispersed Israel around the world. Thus when the coming Anti-Christ Conqyers Jerusalem/Israel he becomes a what ROSS 3421 ? He becomes a BEAST for 42 Months !!

What Figurative Beast that has not been around for nigh 2000 year RETURNS my friend? The SEVEN HEADED BEAST returns when the Beast is HEALED, and that can ONLY HAPPEN when some Gentile power Conquers Israel/Jerusalem and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region just like Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome ruled the region and Israel. No Demon is going to become an 8th Head, the beast has only Seven Heads, but there are 8 Kings because Apollyon was of course around for all SEVEN, he is over the Earthly Kingdoms, but Satan is over him so Satan could be called the 9th King, but Satan wouldn't be an EARTHLY KINGDOM either, hes a Demon just like Apollyon.

The 7th that FALLS is cast into hell, see Daniel 7:11 and Rev. 19:20. That would be the Anti-Christ. The 7th Head does continue as a Beast for only a SHORT TIME (42 Months). The 8th is OF THE SEVEN.............Meaning he is actually the FIRST in reality, but since God does not want to confuse us, seeing as Babylon was the First Beast of Daniel, he called the Beast from the PIT that has been over the other 6 and will be over the Anti-Christ also as the 8th KING. This is a proper term, I can be the very first person in a private club but if I was a secret member and only wanted to help in strategy and with finances I would be a silent leader, but still a leader. Say we had 7 presidents in 25 years and all of the sudden I am OK with being a KNOWN MEMBER of the club, I then could be said to be the 8th Leader seeing as I have been a leader from day one and was over all the 7 Presidents. Even though I was never a REAL PRESIDENT over the club.

This Demon is not going to receive a body brother and become a REAL LEADER per se of any of these Kingdoms on earth, he is a PRINCIPALITY IN HIGH PLACES !! That's all. Stop looking at this 8th Beast as anything other than a Demon who has been assigned to the Mediterranean Sea Region and as a BEAST over Israel, in Hebrew it means DESTROYER, this Demon Beast is NAMED because they see this Demons job as Destroying Israel.

The 7 heads are not past kingdoms. This is major error. A very common error. We see that Babylon of end times is sitting on all seven heads. The seven heads are seven mountains. As I have stated these seven heads/mountains are those of the seven churches which has not overcome.

Now also there are 7 kings. Not to be confused "as" the 7 heads. These 7 kings are in authority over these 7 churches. These 7 kings are not past kings either. Note that when John is seeing Babylon it is NOT in his day but future. The 7 kings are within the beasts.....note all these beasts rise up together as the kingdom of Satan will be upon the earth.

Lion = head #1
    bear = Head #2
    Leopard = heads, 3,4,5,6
    beast = head 7

So John is describing the succession of the heads 5 have fallen, 6th and the 7th fall as well. Which leads to the 8th head the little horn.
    The SEVEN HEADS have not one thing to do with Mountains, you are going about it backwards. The SEVEN HEADS are KINGDOMS.......that is what the bible says, the MOUNTAINS (Oros in Greek meaning one that arises above the plains) is used to change the KINGDOMS unto KINGS so that we know the LAST BEAST is not a KINGDOM but a ONE MAN SHOW.........The Anti-Christ is a BEAST/MAN OF SIN/a Human, not a Kingdom passed from King to King like all the other Beasts. The Mountains REPRESENT the SEVEN KINGDOMS !! How does anyone not get that? Its still Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the coming Anti-Christ !! SEVEN KINGDOMS....Mountains are shown to be Kingdoms in many places in the bible.

Jeremiah 51:24 And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the Lord.

25 Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the Lord, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

There is no such thing as SEVEN CHURCHES nor SEVEN KINGS who have authority over them in the End Times. The Church is Raptured, the REMNANT CHURCH will be killed but the Seven Mountains mean exactly what its says they mean.

Rev. 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Which means the MOUNTAINS are the Seven Beast Kingdoms I have mentioned above. Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome and the Little Horn/Anti-Christ.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
    Which tells you that Satan is OVER the Kingdoms of this World, that is all this tells us, hence the Crowns are on the Heads here. We already know this:

Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him {JESUS} up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. 7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine. 8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

So we already know that Satan/Dragon is the Ruler of this world and will be until Jesus takes it away from him in Revelation. The RED DRAGON is Satan, nit the Beast, he HAS THE BEASTS.........That is why the Crowns are on the Beasts head in Rev. ch. 12, and in Rev. 13 the Crowns are on the 10 Kings heads, because the person being spoken of is the MAN......BEAST.......ANTI-CHRIST........LITTLE HORN. The Seven Heads are the DIFFERENT BEASTS, not the Dragon who as Luke ch. 4 shows is OVER these WORLD KINGDOMS.

The Seven only have to do with Israel. Satan is over ALL WORLD KINGDOMS, which is what Babylon represents. The WHOLE WORLD under Satan.

I agree the 8th comes up from the bottomless pit ect.... but it is part of the seven. The 8th king is the one we see the woman riding in rev 17.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

1 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
    The 8th is a Demon Spirit who Satan placed over the Med. Sea Region, he was put in place to destroy Israel and thus the SEED OF THE WOMAN. He was over the 6 Beasts up until Rome, then when Rome dispersed Israel God locked him up in the bottomless pit until Israel was BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE.........There bones were quickened by God Himself in 1948. Son of Man can these bones live again? Thou knowest OH Lord.

So he was.......IS NOT (Hes locked in the pit at the moment) but YET IS because he will be released soon, in due time. Thus he was OVER ALL SEVEN of the EVIL Beasts.

The second beast will be over all the world. The first beast is NOT a man. The first beast come up from the sea, the second from the earth ie man.
    Both BEASTS are Men....Read Rev. ch 19 verse 20, the BEAST and the FALSE PROPHET are BOTH cast into hell Brother !!

Thread Information