Page 1 of 12 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vote

Blog Entries

White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vote

"We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oved-land.html
    2 Ti 2:14 Of these things put them in remembrance, charging them before the Lord that they strive not about words to no profit, but to the subverting of the hearers.

Blog Entries

Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

Is this a bad joke? Don't see it on BBC or CNN.

Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

Quote Originally Posted by ProDeo View Post
    It's a Daily Mail link which should tell you something.
    It is only the cynic who claims “to speak the truth” at all times and in all places to all men in the same way, but who, in fact, displays nothing but a lifeless image of the truth… He dons the halo of the fanatical devotee of truth who can make no allowance for human weaknesses; but, in fact, he is destroying the living truth between men. He wounds shame, desecrates mystery, breaks confidence, betrays the community in which he lives, and laughs arrogantly at the devastation he has wrought and at the human weakness which “cannot bear the truth”. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, in Ethics.

Blog Entries

From what I know about SA and this situation, it’s very real. I’ve had chats with several people who live there and this is indeed happening. Someone like CFJ, could speak to this more clearly to this exact story.
    “A” cannot be “A” & not “A” at the same time.

Blog Entries

Lol, there allot of things happening in the world that one will never see on CNN or the BBC.

Have you seen anything about the rapes, murders and genocide of the white farmers in SA? I can reassure it’s happening.

Blog Entries

A video about this terrible situation in SA for those interested. Very real indeed. 39 min.

https://youtu.be/AnD_3alP6fE

If one look at the bigger picture, this is not about getting the land, but to provoke whites entering a war. The ultimate goal is to get whites out of South Africa or to wipe them out and the SA government are merely footmen of bigger role players (who are after securing the richest sedimentation of minerals in the world)...

It actually boils down to a religious war (propaganda that have been falsely spread over decades)..., if one knows what really are going on in SA and you know the history or even if you know just a little bit of reality. If your frame of reference is the world-media (BBC, CNN and the like), you will unfortunately be deceived about the truth in all of this...
    The Rapture

My dearest friends, I’m so sorry… so sorry
    but I must confess, don’t worry
    the rapture is not before the Great Tribulation
    it’s before God’s wrath!!!

Because His wrath is not meant for you
    it’s for all the people in the zoo
    think about it and refresh…
    you will see there’s no way out of here, in the flesh

If you really believe, you will see
    the rapture is for you and me
    when we decide to leave from here
    that very day, oh! God adhere…

Here is some straight forward facts about South Africa, which were never told to the world. What one makes of it, is about their own conscience. However, fallible humans cannot provide heaven and I'm not promoting an earthly model for heaven, just giving some balance to a topic that has been presented in a very one sided manner by the liberal media over many decades...

Apartheid is not something you just get over

I tend to agree. I am not over it yet either. I miss those times terribly.

…But according to some, “…There’s an ugly reality that we can’t just sweep under the rug: apartheid benefitted white South Africans at the cost of all others.”

O really? Whose reality is that ? Are you a planet Zuma inhabitant or a Hanson fan? Let us put it to the test.

Let us see who benefited from Apartheid .

Since 1970 the budget for black education was raised by about 30% per year every year. More than any other government department.

In the period 1955 -1984 the amount of black school students increased 31 times from 35,000 to 1,096 000.

65% of black South African children were at school compared to Egypt 64%, Nigeria 57%, Ghana52%, Tanzania50% and Ethiopia 29%.

Amongst the adults of South Africa, 71% could read and write (80% between the ages 12 and 22). Compare this to Kenya 47%, Egypt 38%, Nigeria 34% and Mozambique at 26%.

In South Africa, the whites built 15 new classrooms for blacks every working day, every year. At 40 children per class it meant space for an additional 600 black students every day!

In 1985 there were 42,000 Blacks at 5 universities in South Africa, about the same amount at the universities of the homelands (another 40,000 at another five).

In an article called “Die Afrikaner” 11 Feb 1987, the quarterly magazine called “Vox Africana Nr 29 4/87 stated that,

South Africa had 4,8 million whites and 18,2 million blacks in 1987. The whites paid 77% of the taxes and the blacks only 15%...despite this...56% of the government budget was spent on blacks.

During the time of Dr. Verwoerd. the living standards of Blacks were rising at 5,4% per year against that of the whites at 3,9% per year. In 1965 the economic growth of South Africa was the second highest in the world at 7,9%. The rate of inflation was a mere 2% per annum and the prime interest rate only 3% per annum. Domestic savings were so great that South Africa needed no foreign loans for normal economic expansion.

Even Lord Deedes admitted, “White South Africa grew to become the economic giant of the continent, the other members of the Commonwealth virtually sank into poverty.”

At the height of Apartheid in 1978 Soweto had 115 football fields, 3 Rugby fields, 4 athletic tracks, 11 Cricket fields, 2 Golf courses, 47 Tennis courts, 7 swimming pools built to Olympic standards, 5 Bowling alleys, 81 Netball fields, 39 children play parks, and countless civic halls, movie houses and clubhouses.

In addition to this, Soweto had 300 churches, 365 schools, 2 Technical Colleges, 8 clinics, 63 child day care centres, 11 Post Offices, and its own fruit and vegetable market.

There were 2300 registered companies that belonged to black businessmen, about 1000 private taxi companies. 3% of the 50,000 vehicle owners in 1978 were Mercedes Benz owners. Soweto alone had more cars, taxis, schools, churches and sport facilities than most independent countries in Africa. The Blacks of South Africa had more private vehicles than the entire white population of the USSR at the time.

Today Soweto has modern shopping malls like, Dobsonville Shopping Centre. In 2005 the Protea Gardens Mall opened. This was followed by the Baramall Shopping Centre and the Jabulani Shopping complex and the Maponya Mall. Experts say that Soweto has as much as 25% oversupply of retail space.

The biggest hospital in the world, Baragwanath with 3200 beds and at its peak during Apartheid with almost 8000 staff, had 23 operation theatres fitted out with the most modern medical equipment that existed in the world. Blacks were treated here, operated on...at full state costs to the white-taxpayers for unlimited periods. The budget of this hospital was and is higher than the yearly budget of most small member states of the United Nations.

Next door to Baragwanath is the St. John’s Eye Clinic. The clinic was world famous for the treatment of Glaucoma, Cataracts, traumatic eye injuries and rare tropical diseases.

Baragwanath in 1978 employed 450 medical doctors in full-time service. It treated 112 000 in-patients and 1.62 million out-patients per year. The children and infant death rate with 34.8 per 1000 was lower than Harlem in New York.

In 1982 alone, this hospital performed 898 heart operations of world quality.

Ironically...90% of the blood donors for this hospital were whites, who donated blood free of charge, totally voluntarily...to save black lives. (Quoted from The Citizen, 2 April 1987).

Whites have already given blacks their blood. What more do they want?
    The Rapture

My dearest friends, I’m so sorry… so sorry
    but I must confess, don’t worry
    the rapture is not before the Great Tribulation
    it’s before God’s wrath!!!

Because His wrath is not meant for you
    it’s for all the people in the zoo
    think about it and refresh…
    you will see there’s no way out of here, in the flesh

If you really believe, you will see
    the rapture is for you and me
    when we decide to leave from here
    that very day, oh! God adhere…

I notice you listing good things about those years. Sure there were good things but also a lot of evil racism.

Since then there has been the rise of the black middle class, a good thing that didn't exist under apartheid. And also a lot of evil racism occurs now as well.

I just think that the majority of white people in South Africa still think they are better. They're is a superiority complex. This angers black people, and is one of the reasons for the hate and hate crimes. Maybe you will admit that situation exists, that whites on the whole here in this country are still intensely racist and haven't truly repented of the evils of apartheid.

There would be more sympathy for our position in South Africa if we are not justifying apartheid.

I spent about 4 months in Jo'burg in '97. Coming from working in Ghana previously, there was a significant difference in the feel of the country. In Ghana we worked basically side-by-side with the Ghanaian people. In South Africa I barely spoke with a black person except maybe in the McDonald's line, or with our client's driver. It was only a couple years past the abolitiion of apartheid, so I get that things don't change that quick.

And yes, while I found the Afrikaaners to be exceptionally graceful and hospitable to me during my stay, there was a definite undercurrent of casual racism permeating the society.
    It is only the cynic who claims “to speak the truth” at all times and in all places to all men in the same way, but who, in fact, displays nothing but a lifeless image of the truth… He dons the halo of the fanatical devotee of truth who can make no allowance for human weaknesses; but, in fact, he is destroying the living truth between men. He wounds shame, desecrates mystery, breaks confidence, betrays the community in which he lives, and laughs arrogantly at the devastation he has wrought and at the human weakness which “cannot bear the truth”. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, in Ethics.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    If one look at the bigger picture, this is not about getting the land, but to provoke whites entering a war. The ultimate goal is to get whites out of South Africa or to wipe them out and the SA government are merely footmen of bigger role players (who are after securing the richest sedimentation of minerals in the world)...

It actually boils down to a religious war (propaganda that have been falsely spread over decades)..., if one knows what really are going on in SA and you know the history or even if you know just a little bit of reality. If your frame of reference is the world-media (BBC, CNN and the like), you will unfortunately be deceived about the truth in all of this...
    From what I read tensions are boiling up to the point of a possible genocide. The signs in Rwanda were ignored, the explosion of suppressed hatred in (former) Yugoslavia that was released because Tito died, likewise for the same reason (collapse of power) the explosion of violence in Iraq when the regime fell in 2003 and old scores were settled. I suppose that Mandela would not have tolerated such an explosive atmosphere, and succeeded.

Have you thought of leaving?

From what I read tensions are boiling up to the point of a possible genocide. The signs in Rwanda were ignored, the explosion of suppressed hatred in (former) Yugoslavia that was released because Tito died, likewise for the same reason (collapse of power) the explosion of violence in Iraq when the regime fell in 2003 and old scores were settled. I suppose that Mandela would not have tolerated such an explosive atmosphere, and succeeded.

Have you thought of leaving?
    We had a prayer meeting last year where a million people prayed for our country. No I am not worried or leaving. Still this is not something one must ignore, but at this time it is more about politics than reality.

Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    I notice you listing good things about those years. Sure there were good things but also a lot of evil racism.

Since then there has been the rise of the black middle class, a good thing that didn't exist under apartheid. And also a lot of evil racism occurs now as well.

I just think that the majority of white people in South Africa still think they are better. They're is a superiority complex. This angers black people, and is one of the reasons for the hate and hate crimes. Maybe you will admit that situation exists, that whites on the whole here in this country are still intensely racist and haven't truly repented of the evils of apartheid.

There would be more sympathy for our position in South Africa if we are not justifying apartheid.
    Yes we have a racism problem in South Africa, not only white against black but also black against white. There are a lot of people still denying both and some saying the second is not possible. What we do need is talking with each other more, but the influence of the EFF is making it more and more difficult.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shepherdsword View Post
    "We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oved-land.html
    Did the government say what they plan to do with the lands they plan to take from the whites?

In my view, the government should find an equitable redistribution of South Africa's lands. Do the whites have an undue advantage? Certainly yes. But the govt must learn from the mistakes of Mugabe. Not long ago when the lands were in the hands of whites, Zimbabwe's lands turned out zillions of tonnes of farm produce which exported and earned revenue for the govt.

Flip the coin, Mugabe takes the lands and gives them to the so-called black veterans and a few years later, Zimbabwe is bankrupt. The lands fallow. It will be a terrible mistake that will hit the S.A economy pretty hard should the S.A. govt walk the same path as Mugabe. The land in hands of whites is pretty productive, but I doubt if it will be the same in the hands of blacks.

My opinion is that the govt should take only those lands necessary for development, e.g. housing, etc. And leave the rest with whites and tax them instead. And then use the tax revenue to provide opportunities for the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    Did the government say what they plan to do with the lands they plan to take from the whites?

In my view, the government should find an equitable redistribution of South Africa's lands. Do the whites have an undue advantage? Certainly yes. But the govt must learn from the mistakes of Mugabe. Not long ago when the lands were in the hands of whites, Zimbabwe's lands turned out zillions of tonnes of farm produce which exported and earned revenue for the govt.

Flip the coin, Mugabe takes the lands and gives them to the so-called black veterans and a few years later, Zimbabwe is bankrupt. The lands fallow. It will be a terrible mistake that will hit the S.A economy pretty hard should the S.A. govt walk the same path as Mugabe. The land in hands of whites is pretty productive, but I doubt if it will be the same in the hands of blacks.

My opinion is that the govt should take only those lands necessary for development, e.g. housing, etc. And leave the rest with whites and tax them instead. And then use the tax revenue to provide opportunities for the masses.
    At this stage they are playing politics. They say they want to nationalize land without compensation, but it must not be to the detriment of the economy or food security. Now clearly the concept of nationalization without compensation and food security are mutually exclusive. So we all are in the dark. The EFF which are the instigator of nationalization without compensation wants all property to be owned by the state which persons could lease as in many African countries. It has been proven as a recipe for disaster, but that is now on the national agenda to mask the ANC government's failure regarding land distribution. It is easier to ask for nationalization of land and when the current owners object to say it is because whites do not want to do their part. They want to stick to the past, which is a lie.

Thread Information