Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 177

Thread: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vote

  1. #136
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13,137

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    One can rephrase and say being honest is not necessarily racist. It can be racist, but how will you know, if you don't hear the heart in it... and don't find the context behind it...
    Go for it, rephrase the following so that it isn't blatantly racist:

    Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    ...this is a spiritual war and one sense that the general stance is that blacks represent a demon driven agenda, versus whites that tend to be more driven by a Christian driven agenda in the big picture.
    It sounds like something you'd read in Stormfront.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Durban ,South Africa
    Posts
    6,870

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    One can rephrase and say being honest is not necessarily racist. It can be racist, but how will you know, if you don't hear the heart in it... and don't find the context behind it...
    Your opinions on blacks are based on unrealistic generalisations. If it was truthful, then I wouldn't be labelling you racist or disagreeing with you.

    You mention demon possession, I haven't yet met a demon possessed black person so it obviously is not the majority. It's an obvious misrepresentation. It occurs here and there but didn't represent the race as a whole, just like classroom shootings don't make white people mass murderers.

    You mention they lack intelligence, at good schools often the black student is first in class. Even though English is second language.

    You mention uncivilised, but do not bother to explain how they are uncivilised. You point to demonstrators of a few thousand, which does not reflect 50 million.

    The current political manouevering to consolidate the ANC is very evil government racism, and yes it reflects the majority parliament decision based on trying to draw the EFF away from the DA. Yes see it as evil but you need proof that this is the opinion of the black majority. I do not think so.

    So you really misjudge them and generalise. I am embarrassed that you think you represent white people in this country, imagine if my staff knew this is what white people think of them.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Durban ,South Africa
    Posts
    6,870

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    Imagine a demon whispering into every South Africans ears.....
    The other race is evil, look at what they do

    That racist demon becomes very powerful until there is a civil war.

    Are you CFJ contributing towards the power of that demon in SA or reducing it's power in your mind? Because the war against demonic power is fought in our minds.

  4. #139
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    5,235
    Blog Entries
    13

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    One can rephrase and say being honest is not necessarily racist. It can be racist, but how will you know, if you don't hear the heart in it... and don't find the context behind it...
    Honesty is relative...

  5. #140
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,084
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    Honesty is relative...
    Which in context was a no-brainer probably (hopefully) written in a hurry. I am pretty sure Hitler, Goebbels and the likes were honest about their views on Jews.

  6. #141
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Little Jerusalem, S-Africa
    Posts
    5,488

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    Quote Originally Posted by Trivalee View Post
    Honesty is relative...
    Conclusions of the context of other peoples honesty, is relative too
    The Rapture

    My dearest friends, I’m so sorry… so sorry
    but I must confess, don’t worry
    the rapture is not before the Great Tribulation
    it’s before God’s wrath!!!

    Because His wrath is not meant for you
    it’s for all the people in the zoo
    think about it and refresh…
    you will see there’s no way out of here, in the flesh

    If you really believe, you will see
    the rapture is for you and me
    when we decide to leave from here
    that very day, oh! God adhere…



  7. #142
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,084
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    Quote Originally Posted by CFJ
    Conclusions of the context of other peoples honesty, is relative too
    Let's recap. You were accused of making a racist comment and it was. Your answer "Being honest is not racist". It is a bad defence in the sense it is illogical. I assume you see that now in the hope you won't use it again.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Little Jerusalem, S-Africa
    Posts
    5,488

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    Quote Originally Posted by DurbanDude View Post
    Imagine a demon whispering into every South Africans ears.....
    The other race is evil, look at what they do

    That racist demon becomes very powerful until there is a civil war.

    Are you CFJ contributing towards the power of that demon in SA or reducing it's power in your mind? Because the war against demonic power is fought in our minds.
    DurbanDude,

    This surely is not the easiest of topics for an internet forum like this. In many ways it is like throwing pearls before swine, if those that read do not know the environment, circumstances, context and weight of all the different outcomes, as only known by the one that have been there, done that or knows about it firsthand. For this reason I'm conversing/engaging with you only, because you live here and although in my estimation I believe your discernment is wanting (hopefully I'm wrong), I still think you will be in a better position to understand.

    Demon activity is way more than just demon possession. Demon oppression is as common as sand compared to demon possession, though one do find people possessed by demons at times, in numbers one cannot imagine. The Western world and even Christianity in the Western world, is very desensitized about the spiritual world that exist. It is very difficult to talk about this, with most white people, to be honest with you. One really feel blessed if you meet someone that do have a better understanding about it, concerning whites. Mostly I find it difficult and for this reason, this will be my last post about demons specifictly.

    One year that I've been to Zambia, I've had an experience that will hopefully explain this reality of the Western world being desensitized for the spiritual world. We've been about 30 whites and 6 local Zambian pastors on an outreach. One night I've been stalked by a huge lion male, but asked to Lord to just help, because there was absolutely nothing I could do. The next moment the lion just disappeared and while walking back to the camp, I've decided to keep it to myself, because I convinced myself I was hallucinating. The next morning, the 6 Zambian pastors asked me to come and see them. They asked me to keep quiet about what they would like to share with me and that I should not tell the others. They've told me about animals that they've seen during night-time in camp, and discovered that it were demons. They come from that world and made the connection with the drums (which I also heard that night), which were used to send demons to the whites, that were there to spread the Gospel and to scare them, by going somewhere else. Since that night, we've never heard these drums again (compare Luke 11:24, as these demons were driven out of camp in the name of Jesus).

    These pastors have been working with white missionaries for over 15 years and knew that whites generally don't understand the spiritual world, but for some reason knew that I've been different and they told me this. I can give more testimonies about witchcraft demons in the Free State (South Africa for those that don't know) and a couple more, but lets stuck to this one example, that illustrates something about what reality boils down to (whites don't know that much about the demon world, even Christian whites). What I can say, is that due to witchcraft, my whole life almost disintegrated as a young man and I believe this is why I'm so sensitive for the demon world. Interesting is that all of us know about Ephesians 6:12..., "For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against authorities and powers, against the world-rulers of this dark night, against the spirits of evil in the heavens.",... yet, when telling people about the reality of demons and the direct consequences in everyday living for instance, they are sceptical or even cynical about it.

    The active spiritual world of demons and their working, both via possession or oppression, is as real as can be and it is universal and alive and not imaginary. Due to Christ's redemptive work, it is fortunately not something to be scared about..., but it is dangerous, if negated...

    Black people in general, knows way more than whites about this world, because of their ancestral background. If you would like to study the effect of this, make some effort and study the 2 major "Christian" sects in South Africa, way bigger than even the Roman Catholic Church in SA, with respectively 6 million (rough estimate) and 8 million (rough estimate) members. That is the Shembe's and the ZCC. First study them, before commenting... Many blacks are not in these sects, but I just want to show you the magnitute of this...

    This is some of the nicest people you could imagine (Shembe's and ZCC's)..., and yet their theology is a mix between Christianity and ancestral worship and even black identity worship.

    When you say to me, "Are you CFJ contributing towards the power of that demon in SA or reducing it's power in your mind? Because the war against demonic power is fought in our minds."..., think this over, because without you even doing it on purpose, you've given some sort of clue of what the reality really is.

    I would say naivety and negating realities, is way more dangerous when dealing with reality and one do not know what you are dealing with. I don't think it will be wise to keep on debating about this, but there surely are 2 sides to this and in a way I can understand some concerns on your side, but I'm pretty sure you are extrapolating some of this, where it could not or should not be.

    If we then disagree, so be it, but it would be senseless to keep on debating about this issue, if I've at least try to give some background of why I'm saying things and where I'm coming from. I'm surely not a racist, but to be a realist in this world, unfortunately comes at a price at times..., and I'm OK with that...
    The Rapture

    My dearest friends, I’m so sorry… so sorry
    but I must confess, don’t worry
    the rapture is not before the Great Tribulation
    it’s before God’s wrath!!!

    Because His wrath is not meant for you
    it’s for all the people in the zoo
    think about it and refresh…
    you will see there’s no way out of here, in the flesh

    If you really believe, you will see
    the rapture is for you and me
    when we decide to leave from here
    that very day, oh! God adhere…



  9. #144
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    13,137

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    I'm surely not a racist...
    You cannot claim to not be racist while talking primarily in terms of blacks and whites as if members of each group inherit necessarily the 'traits' of the larger whole (an illusion regardless). Dealing with individuals as if they were their race is racism. None of these statements is true of blacks or whites or Asians or whatever necessarily, or even generally, or obviously.

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Durban ,South Africa
    Posts
    6,870

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    DurbanDude,

    This surely is not the easiest of topics for an internet forum like this. In many ways it is like throwing pearls before swine, if those that read do not know the environment, circumstances, context and weight of all the different outcomes, as only known by the one that have been there, done that or knows about it firsthand. For this reason I'm conversing/engaging with you only, because you live here and although in my estimation I believe your discernment is wanting (hopefully I'm wrong), I still think you will be in a better position to understand.

    Demon activity is way more than just demon possession. Demon oppression is as common as sand compared to demon possession, though one do find people possessed by demons at times, in numbers one cannot imagine. The Western world and even Christianity in the Western world, is very desensitized about the spiritual world that exist. It is very difficult to talk about this, with most white people, to be honest with you. One really feel blessed if you meet someone that do have a better understanding about it, concerning whites. Mostly I find it difficult and for this reason, this will be my last post about demons specifictly.

    One year that I've been to Zambia, I've had an experience that will hopefully explain this reality of the Western world being desensitized for the spiritual world. We've been about 30 whites and 6 local Zambian pastors on an outreach. One night I've been stalked by a huge lion male, but asked to Lord to just help, because there was absolutely nothing I could do. The next moment the lion just disappeared and while walking back to the camp, I've decided to keep it to myself, because I convinced myself I was hallucinating. The next morning, the 6 Zambian pastors asked me to come and see them. They asked me to keep quiet about what they would like to share with me and that I should not tell the others. They've told me about animals that they've seen during night-time in camp, and discovered that it were demons. They come from that world and made the connection with the drums (which I also heard that night), which were used to send demons to the whites, that were there to spread the Gospel and to scare them, by going somewhere else. Since that night, we've never heard these drums again (compare Luke 11:24, as these demons were driven out of camp in the name of Jesus).

    These pastors have been working with white missionaries for over 15 years and knew that whites generally don't understand the spiritual world, but for some reason knew that I've been different and they told me this. I can give more testimonies about witchcraft demons in the Free State (South Africa for those that don't know) and a couple more, but lets stuck to this one example, that illustrates something about what reality boils down to (whites don't know that much about the demon world, even Christian whites). What I can say, is that due to witchcraft, my whole life almost disintegrated as a young man and I believe this is why I'm so sensitive for the demon world. Interesting is that all of us know about Ephesians 6:12..., "For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against authorities and powers, against the world-rulers of this dark night, against the spirits of evil in the heavens.",... yet, when telling people about the reality of demons and the direct consequences in everyday living for instance, they are sceptical or even cynical about it.

    The active spiritual world of demons and their working, both via possession or oppression, is as real as can be and it is universal and alive and not imaginary. Due to Christ's redemptive work, it is fortunately not something to be scared about..., but it is dangerous, if negated...

    Black people in general, knows way more than whites about this world, because of their ancestral background. If you would like to study the effect of this, make some effort and study the 2 major "Christian" sects in South Africa, way bigger than even the Roman Catholic Church in SA, with respectively 6 million (rough estimate) and 8 million (rough estimate) members. That is the Shembe's and the ZCC. First study them, before commenting... Many blacks are not in these sects, but I just want to show you the magnitute of this...

    This is some of the nicest people you could imagine (Shembe's and ZCC's)..., and yet their theology is a mix between Christianity and ancestral worship and even black identity worship.

    When you say to me, "Are you CFJ contributing towards the power of that demon in SA or reducing it's power in your mind? Because the war against demonic power is fought in our minds."..., think this over, because without you even doing it on purpose, you've given some sort of clue of what the reality really is.

    I would say naivety and negating realities, is way more dangerous when dealing with reality and one do not know what you are dealing with. I don't think it will be wise to keep on debating about this, but there surely are 2 sides to this and in a way I can understand some concerns on your side, but I'm pretty sure you are extrapolating some of this, where it could not or should not be.

    If we then disagree, so be it, but it would be senseless to keep on debating about this issue, if I've at least try to give some background of why I'm saying things and where I'm coming from. I'm surely not a racist, but to be a realist in this world, unfortunately comes at a price at times..., and I'm OK with that...
    I appreciate your sacrifices to preach the gospel into Africa, and this is a mandate South African white Christians take seriously and effectively. Other than your wording, you do show love in action, that's a good thing.

    Yes witchcraft and ancestor worship is rife is South Africa, and yes it's rife among specifically the black community, so there is this direct communication with demons going on regularly.

    My gripe with you is your frequent use of generalisations. African society in South Africa has modernised, and very few blacks are deeply influenced by demonic influence on a day to day basis. My basis of accepting a generalisation as common sense fact is 50%. Yes more than 50% still pay tribute to ancestors in some way or other, but for most this is tradition and does not affect whether they are civilised, whether they are demonised, or whether they are intelligent, or demon influenced. Whenever you say a generalisation about blacks I think of the average low income earner like my staff, and honestly your comments sounds a little insulting and not accurate when applied to your average black who goes about their daily business with normal concerns like you and I. How do I pay school fees, can I afford to buy a house, why is my teenage daughter so cheeky. Just normal concerns, normal people, no demon influence there.

    So yes, you are correct that there is more apparent demonic activity in the black community in Africa, I have no doubt about that. But active demonic influence is not even close to 50 percent of the population, so I believe your generalisations are not correct, and are an insult to my staff.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Durban ,South Africa
    Posts
    6,870

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    I see that our plight is finally getting strong recognition. Australian Sky News was suggesting sanctions against SA because of the anti white racist laws of this country. Wow let's hope for this continued visibility.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/2018...rm_a_23386275/
    Last edited by DurbanDude; Mar 15th 2018 at 12:05 PM.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Little Jerusalem, S-Africa
    Posts
    5,488

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    Some interesting stats as supplied by the SA Government themselves, regarding white farmers landownership,

    ownership.jpg
    The Rapture

    My dearest friends, I’m so sorry… so sorry
    but I must confess, don’t worry
    the rapture is not before the Great Tribulation
    it’s before God’s wrath!!!

    Because His wrath is not meant for you
    it’s for all the people in the zoo
    think about it and refresh…
    you will see there’s no way out of here, in the flesh

    If you really believe, you will see
    the rapture is for you and me
    when we decide to leave from here
    that very day, oh! God adhere…



  13. #148
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    True north strong and free
    Posts
    6,331

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    Some interesting stats as supplied by the SA Government themselves, regarding white farmers landownership,

    What is the total area of South Africa that is under cultivation or used as rangeland?

    ETA:
    I reverse google searched that image, but I cannot find the original source location. For some reason I cannot connect to any of the Rural Development and Land Reform department's webpages right now.
    It is only the cynic who claims “to speak the truth” at all times and in all places to all men in the same way, but who, in fact, displays nothing but a lifeless image of the truth… He dons the halo of the fanatical devotee of truth who can make no allowance for human weaknesses; but, in fact, he is destroying the living truth between men. He wounds shame, desecrates mystery, breaks confidence, betrays the community in which he lives, and laughs arrogantly at the devastation he has wrought and at the human weakness which “cannot bear the truth”. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, in Ethics.


  14. #149
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Durban ,South Africa
    Posts
    6,870

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    Quote Originally Posted by CFJ View Post
    Some interesting stats as supplied by the SA Government themselves, regarding white farmers landownership,

    ownership.jpg
    And even that land was mainly not taken by force. It was largely an empty semi desert landscape (karoo/FS) or the land was settled by agreement with the locals. So the whole concept of taking white's land is basically racist theft with no justification.

  15. #150
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Kalahari
    Posts
    5,306

    Re: White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vot

    To give some context to this figure. This is only land ownership of individuals, not of companies, trusts or other entities. This is in effect the figure of only a third of land as 67% are not owned by individuals.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 10th 2016, 04:45 PM
  2. South African road rules - tips and laughter
    By MercyChild in forum Christian Fellowship
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Mar 18th 2012, 07:19 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: Nov 26th 2011, 11:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •